Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Woman Moderator Required

okai okai i think men should vote on that and since me being Mr-All-That i think females have the right to be MOD'S too in ANY section cause its 2003 after all ;) and what on earth could we (men) do without women??? HAIL WOMEN

nomination

1)Berwaaqo a.k.a. mango madness cause she is just off da hook

2) Grey M&M cause she is too damn HOT girl take it easy ;o)

3)Wild_Cat cause she is too wild for us (men)

waryaa Jamal listen man we need mami's to run couple of sections to bring the smell of the BAKHOOR to SOL

Haneefah   

Whatever happened to old time democracy girls?...I think the brothas should be allowed to cast their vote too...not that they should count icon_razz.gif

I do believe we need some sisters on the admin board just to play fair.

Tamina...thanks sweetie but I honestly don't think I qualify...ya know it's not the easiest job trying to moderate fellow nomads!

here's my list of nominees:

1) Hibo...that's if she's still around

2) Tamina

3) Mango...what happened to Barwaaqo dear?

4) Ilhaam

They're all very sweet, considerate and would definately lead with all fairness !!

1) Tamina --sweet, intelligent ...the best! :cool:

2) Ilham

3) Ameenah ..kool sis smile.gif

4) SCORPION

They are the best from a brilliant bunch of younf smart ladies.

Grey- this post was a good idea... Ihope admin take it seriously.

Senora   

This is one of the first topics that i actually agree upon.........

Its a great idea, but for those who are already making some of us women look bad(i wont say any names)come on now, how are we ever going to prove to the administrators/moderators that were suitable for the job? Let's really be mature here. So lets keep all of the name calling or whatever aside. Like the saying goes " If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Anyways, i dont have any nominations but i just wanted to say that for those of you who keep declining these nominations because you dont believe you deserve the job, or you think your not suitable, why are you backing down? Obviously, you must be suitable if your fellow cyber nomads nominated you( though there are some that i raised an eyebrow towards)! Anyways, nobody's perfect. Look at our current administrators......most of us dont agree with what they do, so dont worry about what you THINK you might fail on...

Anyways, i second most of the nominations, lol ;) . Oh and Og_moti, if u ever read this, ......this may be a real ISSUE we "ladies" can fight for, lol( i'm really stretching the word "fight" there!)

Ariadne   

For awhile Lady Fatima was a moderator, but she disappeared. Anyways I'm up for her becoming a moderator again if she ever comes back.....

Blessed   

Originally posted by Grey M&M:

U used to be sensible..but now u've become the English version of Kool_Kat... need I say more :rolleyes:

I thought that this was a light hearted cat-fight.... but your clearly not game. i wasn't inteding to get you all mad and angry ... so ama back away while my feathers are in tact.

p.s there is no need to bring an innocent 3rd party into this.... i think the sis is cool... so likening me to her doesn't offend.

take care ...

Ameenah..let me make it short and simple 4 U - ZIP IT...! I've noticed more than once u over-exercise ur rights as a senior nomad and take liberties to tell ppl off.I hardly ever read ur replies and seein ur nick is enuf to ruin my day, so dont bother replyin to me...I do not get any satisfaction conversatin with u & we r certainly not on da same side redface.gif

P.S I donot indulge in cat fights and hate that term.

Blessed   

I am actually a lil suprised @ U Grey. I don't know where all this negativity is coming from. :confused: :confused: :confused:

But its all good .. U don't have to like me and my attitude ...waa caadios..!!

pls do ignore me in the future.

WILDCAT   

I think it's a very sensible idea to have a female moderator. I am not at all implying that an all male administration could not moderate fairly, they've proven they can. What I'm saying is a woman would naturally be more vigilent about sexist comments etc than a guy might.

On occasion I do see a comment here or there that I find unacceptable that goes unedited. It may be that as a woman, I'm more sensitive about gender slights than a male moderator might be, nothing to do with the guy mods being unfair, just basic human fallicy really.

Put me down for a nomad who would strongly welcome female representation. I plead with ADMIN to consider it.

BTW, hey Conspiracy are you someone who's changed their handle? I don't think I've seen you posting before yet you're familiar with everyone.

Oh and Grey, what's with the temper sweetie? Lay of the drugs babe. icon_razz.gif

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Wow i got one nomination, thanx a lot fruitCake i really appriciate the jester and thought. But i am going to be honest with ya, i don't like the admin and some of the moderators here. So it would be really difficult for me to work or even have conversation with them. So i guess i am going to send my nomination to my girls Canburo_LuuL and lulla ;);)

its plain and simple u see the new moderator should be ME! :D lol nawwww not even im only playin... if i had to nominate someone though it'd have to be kool_kat.. besides being a fellow torontonian i enjoy her posts.... and shtlm_lady if she's still around.. i didn't see her post in a while...

dats my 2 cents.. P.S no fightin! ;)

Wild_Cat I couldn't have said it better. Those are the exact reasons why we should get a lady moderator.

SOS, you're right, where's Lady_fatima?

Mango, lol, I didn't even realize that was you. Cute nick.

btw, there are many responsible, bright, competent sisters in this forum that I didn't have time to nominate (oldies&newbies), and I just wrote down what came to mind 5minutes b4 work. I just can't narrow it down to few!! :eek:

I'm not being dramatic :mad: .. If I donot wish to play this lil back n forth game with Ameenah, its a personal choice so get over it.

Back to the Topic...

LS , being a moderator I expected a little more than tellin me to stop da "histrionics" from u ... care to add something else?

I was not serious about being a moderator myself as that would mean alot of u would get banned and freedom of speech curbed.

However, since LF is absent... I do think the next best candidate is TAMINA , she is not baised and quite informed. And as CBLF nominated herself and is willing to undertake the task, the mods should consider her as well..

Now can we have a reply from the ADMIN n LS.

HONEY-D   

If this thing is serious than i guess any of these sis's will do the job.

1)Tamina She smart, polite and she has earned the respect of all the nomads here. :D

2)IlhaamShe's sweet, funny and makes sence in every reply. ;)

3) Scorpion-SisShe amazing if u spend 5 minutes with her i can guartee u by the end of the 5 minutes u'll gain so much from her. In other words she's full of wisdom not to mention her great sence of humour. icon_razz.gif

4)WildcatShe's unique, she can be funny and wat is more she doesnt take any crap from any1. :D

Ameenah/BarwaaqoThese twins can make the difference need i to say more. :D

SOSshe's cute and interesting. :cool: