Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Woman Moderator Required

In the midst of all this battle of the sexes topics, urgently required a woman moderator for SOMALIAONLINE to restore fairness, protection, promotion of equality and reinforcement of rights. Please put your name down as a possible candidate if you think you can fulfill the above mentioned requirements. You may also nominate someone.

We need a revolution!!! Most of the time, I'm disappointed and so let the elections begin! I nominate myself! :D

Aside from the obvious choice, I also nominate

1)Athena a.k.a Grey M&M, just because you won't tolerate childish behaviour, let's save that for somalinet.

2)Ilhaam, She's a well rounded individual.

3)Nafisa, she's cool calm and collected.

4) Cambaro-LuuL, cuz she's funny n' adorable and laughter is the best medicine for a sista!

Hear hear!

I agree.

I would nominate:

1) Athena / Grey m&m...no matter what her other qualities ( icon_razz.gif ), Athena is fair.

2) Tamina...by far the most stable individual up in here.

3) Ameenah...can kick a$$!

Keepin jokes aside..n the fact that I'm the TOP CANDIDATE icon_razz.gif (so far) ... I do think atleast the women's section should be moderated by females.

Iffah   

Good idea Gey!!

I vote for:

1)Grey- since it was your great idea!

2)Tamina- very bright sister, plus she's the only sis that's very active in the Islam section.

3)Ameenah-wise one & she can put the guys in their place

4)Mango-Sweet & plays fair

5)Canbaro-Luul- fits the qualifications...plus we can use a laid back woman mod.

I didnt mean to make this topic another kiss-ass(4 lack of a better term) one...but can some1 put some valid input as to WHY we need a women moderator. We can then discuss possible cadidates and how I AM THE ONE most suitable later :D:D

Lefty   

There's an old saying that goes "Whereas woman rules, a disaster will follow"

Therefore..Chill-out ladiez

Lefty.. yaan gacanta bidixda kaa jabin so u'll be forced to use ur midig :mad:

C WHY we need a women moderator..such nonesense will b discarded of immediately :D

Iffah   

Grey ...muah muah! :D

You gave the reasons as to why we need a woman mod. already. I'm just giving my nomations...and I think those are pretty good reasons, why they'd be good candidates.

Blessed   

Okay Grey!

I agree, reasons being that it is a womens forum therefore should be lead by women and also brothers may not get offended at comments made by ciyaalka like we would. Where is Lady_Fatima?

If I became moderator.. SOL would be a very dry place .. all anti-female / hadal doqon topics would be deleted lol

Besides, I prefer kicking the farax's a*ses free-lance :D

We need a firm but fair and mature sis... sorry Grey... U don't qualify either!

Ameenah..I donot like ur patronizing & "I'm mature" attitude.. and I don’t think its ur place to decide who shouldn't get voted. Evidently more people think I'm more competent than u r n that says something about my maturity level. I don't want to be forced to pull ur ugly yellow feathers out 'cause ur odd n uncanny as it is.. so keep ur less than wlc cents.

Blessed   

^^^^ shiiiish xabiibty!

Is it that time already :rolleyes:

We are on the same side here ..Don't make us look bad in front of the boys and get your filthy hands of my feathers.

If am not fit 2 be a moderator (which I admit 2) .. the niether is U icon_razz.gif

HONEY-D   

Tamina

4) Cambaro-LuuL, cuz she's funny n' adorable and laughter is the best medicine for a sista!

Thnx sweetie r u sure ur not mistaken me for sum1 else cuz once I start my political game/propoganda to win the election I wont step down under any circumstance. :D

PS if i win the election i'll make u my secretery how is that. :D

Ilhaam

5)Canbaro-Luul- fits the qualifications...plus we can use a laid back woman mod.

so what is the catch i know u wouldnt vote me for nuthing r u gonna tell me or do i have to guess it. ;) thnx sis. though i dont think i can fulfill all the criteria for a mod. :rolleyes: