Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

What's your favorite parfumes?

Pujah   

I love all kind of perfurmes depending on my mood and the season....currently its The Island by Michael Kors

Faheema.   

Aaahh Perfumes, Waa waxa lacagtayda dhameeyey :D ...to name just a few,

Channel - Allure,

Channel - Chance,

RL - Glamorous,

CK - Contradiction,

Gucci - Rush,

Gucci - Envy,

& Este Lauder - Pleasures.

Modesty   

lol fayrouz, same here, I just charge it to my store credit card...I'm in so much debt like $300, I can't wait to be debt free..yet I still am charging all these parfumes like a maniac consumer, I really hate the booby tube!!!

Oz   

G1.gif

A fresh aromatic citrus woody fragrance with bergamot, green tea and

precious woods.

Nice one hmmmmmm day & nite

Blessed, good to smell you around. smile.gif

I'm bored with all my old scents, except for Chanel Chance. I don't know what to do with my neglected perfumes. Give them away I suppose. Last night I sprayed my pillow with Gucci Envy. I've had it for so long and rarely use it on myself- it smells worse on me. It might become my air and linen freshner at this rate. Who wants it? The flowery notes are getting on my nerves.

Mowgli   

^^ here I am down to my last smidge (not even drop)...it's been eyeing mee alllll week and here I find you use yours as bed linnen! *insert angry emoticon*

^Lol. Sowwy.I never bought the stuff for myself. I think it was a gift to my sister. Somehow it's been in my company for the last couple of years- I doubt it smells like it should anymore. I either stole it or she gave it to me or it chose to be with an ungrateful user, the foolish scent. U can have it and its body lotion too. It's too Little House On the Friggin Praire for me. smile.gif

Gucci-Envy Me

Versace-Versace Women

Lacoste-Pour Femme

Dior-Pure Poisson

Every girl should have those walaahi!!!

Ohh and eh I advice the guys to get the High Energy High Energy (Dior)!! SMELLLLLLSSS SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD

smile.gif:D:D

Haneefah   

^I find them all somewhat strong, well except Lacoste.

Seeing all this talk of perfumes makes me wanna pay a little visit to the mall to pick a fresh scent to add to my huge collection (perhaps Euphoria-quite unique or Be Delicious). For a while I was hooked on Eternity Love and it was surprisingly discontinued :mad: (I can think of tons of other perfumes that are deserving of discontinuation, but this one or OUI by Lancome? :mad: )

Today for the first time in yonks I'm wearing Boss Woman. It's strong enough that I have to be careful with the lotion itself. I don't know what came over me- I've gone off it and almost everything else that's perfume in my life- but I sure am glad I wore it. Let's just say the nin next to me needs a dars in personal hygiene.

No excuses for that in the middle of January. Biyaha miyaa laga xaraantimiyey dadka qaar? :rolleyes: My left wrist is glued to my face. Madaxa. Madaxa. Madaxa.

Bad smells turn me into a bad, bad girl. I can do things I would never contemplate otherwise. U know there is a condition that some people suffer from..some kind of lethal BO..except it smells terribly. When I saw a documentary on that I knew that if I had it would lead to my unintentional suicide- it would kill me. I'm often one step away from a migraine.

Astaqfurullah, I once met and had to stay in the same room as a man suffering from what I suspect might be that condition(unless he had a gangrenous area under his clothing). My tears flowed and I was torn between the need to flee and staying and being polite. I thought I was going insane until one by one others walked into the room and it was quite, quite clear the moment they walked into the wall of odour. It was also quite clear when one by one each of the newcomers worked out the smell was coming from the man. We were sitting in a circle(witnessing some Buddhist ceremony) and I watched as they clambered over each other in an effort to sit at the end furthest away from the man. It was taken of course. By me. First come. Best spot.

I am ashamed to admit, that the seriousness of the matter and the expressions and reactions of the others sent me into hysterics. I weeped into my hijab. Damn the hilarious dead-pan faced Dutch woman who was next to me. It was all I could do to stop her fleeing or speaking up about the whereabouts and nature of the smell.

Ilaahow naga hay such a terrible affliction.

Don't say 'story'. My fingers twitch and my memory digs out a relevant story. An affliction.

Blessed   

I feel your pain sister, you described the scene so well, matag baa ihaya. Waxaasu waa danbi man. *uff*

I'd say the word again.. but I'll safe it for when the topic is not concerened with bad smells.

p.s Turn that affliction into a blessing darling. Damn it girl, do something constructive with it smile.gif

Sis, I am pretty certain the guy had a problem. This was no ordinary chronic BO. Have u ever smelled a gangrene-affected person? Now intensify that with heat and the confines of a room full of people. If there was any danbi in the air that night, it was coming out of my pores.

Working on the stories, cheers. smile.gif