Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

What's your favorite parfumes?

Zaahidah   

Originally posted by Jafarel.:

[QB] sisters, fear Allah and avoid using perfume when leaving your homes.

1) Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who puts on perfume then passes by people so that they can smell her fragrance, is an adulteress.â€

This Hadeeth is authentic,Allaah yajziika kheyran walaal.

Mafia   

I love perfumes. But some folks need to understand that it is not for tomorrow or the day after, it's just for the present moment. Foul prespiration smell and over indulgence in perfume are the SAME. The point is be male or female that if people get into your skin (accidentally or on purpose), or in other words, they get closer than one feet to you, they shouldn't smell anything foul, but rather light pleasant smell.

Mowgli   

Wearing a two piece scarf has its uses...when it gets too bad...pull it over your face...although the last time I tried that on the trains I had too many ppl staring at me...maybe it wasnt such a good idea to do that so soon after the london bombings...either way, ppl avoid sitting next to you and thereby avoiding qof uraayo

Nephissa   

Sheheey: Try Victoria Secret's 'pretty in pink' 'sweet honesty' (or is it 'sweet temptation'..i forget) It's soft, sweet & fruity smelling.

L0L @ Idil. I work with a guy that smells like.. not realy sure what it is. It smells like armpits non showered sweaty nasty something, combined with wet dog. Urrrr! I pull my turtle neck top to my nose everytime I'm passing by him! Reason why I wear a lot of pefume so that I smell myself and not the other guy.

Blessed   

This topic smells delightful. Desertkaan ka soo uriyey, xaaax.

I'm pretty fussy with perfumes and tend to stick to the following trusted friends.

Gucci Rush (original).

Burberry Woman and Weekend.

Very Valentino.

Ms Cherie Doir is my current baby... very sweet smelling.

On my Farax :D I likes, Guccie Envy, Iceberg, DnG and Echo. Hmmmmmm.

Tip: To get a lasting but light effect spray the perfume in the air and walk into it or pass your scarf through it.