Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is it ever OK to hit a woman?

Why can't women understand that this is becomming (not that it hasn't already) part of our Modern Society?

Is it just a coincidence that men are having an exponentially higher number of conquests before they're married and waiting until they're far past their prime to get that "contract for life" with a woman? I don't think so!

And is it a great mystery as to why today's divorced women are being replaced by better looking - younger ones?

Basically, you aging women better start taking care of yourselves. (just lying about your age is senseless)

Abdinuur   

Hell nah man! But you know sometimes women put themselves in situations like that...talkin this and talkin that. A "man" will never hurt his woman physically.

Some women can knock the hell out of men like them German chicks...they're built like men :confused: :eek: ...they'll knock u out man...

[ June 10, 2003, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Abdinuur ]

missy_1   

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HIT ANY1, HITTING SOME1 MAY NOT BE SUCH A BIG DEAL AT THE BEGINNING BUT TRUST ME THERE ARE SOME VERY SICK PPL OUT THERE. 1 IN 4 WOMEN IN THE UK ARE VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND SOMETHING LIE 43% OF ALL HOMOCIDE ARE VIOLENCE IN THE HOME. AND UNACCOUNTABLE WOMEN STILL LIVE IN FEAR OF BEING BEATEN FOR SOMETING AS STUPID AS THE TEA WAS TOO COLD. SO AS FOR YOUR QUESTION, NO IT IS NOT OK TO HIT A WOMAN

Getting a black eye for LACK OF communication is NOT justifiable..no woman should have to put up with that sort of behaviour...that’s just plain wrong (even if she did ask for it)...inhale, exhale...and get out of the situation before u commit an act u'll deeply regret

Did you just say "is it eva okay to hit a women"? What planet are you on>..its the mans part to walk away while the sistah yapps and tries to get up in yah face but takin some strength against her is abousltely NO NO NO..would you eva hit your motha..grandmotha..the women that brought you to this earth?..that went thru all tha trouble for you...no i presume then why do tha to someone's daughter..or mother? it takes a stronger man to walk away from hittin or arugin even with a lady...

Miriam1   

I think your going to get an over whelmhing agreement on the topic. Its never RIGHT!

Personally, if he hits me, then he is liable for a punch or watever i can muster.

CUTE_LILGIRL...Good topic aint that weird, I did this topic on another forum(www.horseed.net/) "Abusive men"

Personally speaking, i've never ever hit a Woman but sometimes i wish i did beat the hell outta some Xaliimos back in the day coz of the rumor they spread about me wich resulted me and my Ex breaking up whom I loved soooooooooo much!

so some girls seem to ask for a smack in the face but apart from that it ain't cool to hit a Woman and like they say REAL MEN DON'T BEAT WOMEN UP! like me.

I reckon that CLOWN would be the type of guys that would hit a woman (Even though he said he wont, whatever :rolleyes: )

I reckon that some ladies do need a good beating (Like myself :cool: ). Some guys have told me that I need a good beating from them (And now ama scared :( ) I dont even go near 10 cms near them.

I am scared for my worthless little life...

Back to this topic, I disagree with guys that hit women_

GIRL POWER... smile.gif

Well. It’s ok to hit once she doesn’t get what you telling her. To bring back to her sense.

Regards

Where is my Quote…Coming Soon.

Originally posted by HoTsTePPeR:

Well. It’s ok to hit once she doesn’t get what you telling her. To bring back to her sense.

i hope u didn't mean it by saying hit her to bring her sense huh, so u have to hit her????? come on, I don't think by hiting her will make any difference or help at all, so it's just u then...

Originally posted by HoTsTePPeR:

Are you serious???? :confused:

HEY, Man comes near me with his fist,

imma get my dacaas off and start beating him over the head,

if that dont work, ill go into the kitchen and get the digsii!

(i still aint got round to the karate classes)