Sign in to follow this  
Delilah

A Rose by Any Other Name

Delilah   

Hello Beautiful People!

I was reading through this post either in the women's section or general about names and if it correlated with people's personalities/attributes. I have this thing with names and i tootally agree with the post. If only i could find it, then i would have link it on. Anywho, everytime i meet someone new i try to assimilate or accomodate their name's and personality into my learning schema. I tell people my theories and they get offended ( especially if it is there name i am describing badly). So i shall share some with you guys. ( i dont mean to offend anyone one, so lets just take this with a grain of salt).

All of the ________ i've met are:

Ayan: They all tend to be happy people. They make friends very easily and have many of them. They are usually the centre of attention and be loud at times.

Samira: They are as their name means 'entertainers.' They are lively, always joking and making people laugh, whether it be with the jokes they tell or the person they are

Halima: They are soft-spoken people, and can be serious most times. They are total goody-two-shoes and exhibit 'elderest child syndrome'

Segal: They tend to me in your face kind of people. They are very opinionated and stubborn. They always have something to prove and at the end of the day they won't leave you alone until you surrender. They also tend to be total feminist:)

Najma: They have aviodant personality. They make friends and lose them even quicker. They are super sarcastic, which people find to me rude.

Muna: They are hella crazy, always willin' out. Also most of the ones i met are two-faced. They are one way with some friends and the polar opposite with others. Also, you tell them stories and next thing you know you're hearing your own stories back.

These are all extreme cases of course, but what do y'all think. Is there some truth to my observations or have they all been in vain. Do y'all have your own generalizations? :D

Nephissa   

Ayan
: They all tend to be happy people. They make friends very easily and have many of them. They are usually the centre of attention and be loud at times.

The Ayans I know are carefree and hyper. :D Very nice people though! They're a bit loud too, I agree with you on that one.

I hate the name Delilah. Oh wats topic about.

Muna: They are hella crazy, always willin' out. Also most of the ones i met are two-faced. They are one way with some friends and the polar opposite with others. Also, you tell them stories and next thing you know you're hearing your own stories back.

:D