Mastermind

From IDPs to residents: Bosaso

There are more than half a million IDPs in Puntland and 95% surveyed said they wanted to live in Puntland as permanent residents. They will be part of the Puntland society and will have same rights as everyone else.

29 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

My my, you're little hostile, aren't you? 😁

Macalin Timacaddeh hoped you would have learnt from the patience he has shown you in his efforts to educate you. tut tut tut.. he had such high hopes for you too.

Desperately looking to avenge for exposing your lies other day😂😂😂. Give up mate, you are have no credibility left to debate any issues on these forums.

1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lol... I see I have my work cut out trying to educate you. Your homework for today is the following:

What is wrong with the above bolded part of your post? 

It is a challenging task and might be a level too high for you, but fear not young son, Macalin Timacaddeh is patient 😁

One word: macnolaawe 😂😂😂

galbeedi   

Reer Bari are traditionally hard working people.

I am glad these people have found homes, but you should remember, they are our own people relocating from unstable part of the country to another. They are not strangers or refugees from somewhere else as the headline implies.

Waa dad dadkoodii u yimid. 

9 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Reer Bari are traditionally hard working people.

I am glad these people have found homes, but you should remember, they are our own people relocating from unstable part of the country to another. They are not strangers or refugees from somewhere else as the headline implies.

Waa dad dadkoodii u yimid. 

They are Somali citizen and can live and work anywhere they like. I don't know what is wrong with the headline? Is it the  IDP ( Internally Displaced People)?  

galbeedi   
1 minute ago, Mastermind said:

They are Somali citizen and can live and work anywhere they like

I stand corrected. 

All is well.