Sign in to follow this  

SOLers on Facebook

STOIC   

IS it that I'm blind or you guys are just making up about the curvy girl in the FB page.I didn't see anyone with an hourglass figure there!

PS I visited that place today and the place is still as dry as the Arabian desert

The Zack   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

lol how did i miss this thread .. dab baan rabaa inaan isha ku xado oo ms DD ugu horayso .. ee zack bal dadka ii kala sheeg ninyahow !

Anaa kuu qarxinayo all, there is one requirement though. You have to have atleastt 4 pictures before you join. Geelijiroow marka afartaas sii diyaari. Ms DD gabadha garbasaarta guduudan qabto weeye.

Ms DD   

Butt sticking out? Shows how much we are conditioned in the west. Back home things were much different

Curvy, voluptous is:

img.267508_t.jpg

STOIC   

^There are some pretty curvaceous valoptious women that I think that are attractive.I have dated all ranges ofcourse except the anorexic at the end of the day it is the personality that does matter.I have seen pretty women whom their attitude made them look like a douche until they are not attractive any more!

EDIT: Afro maxaan garaanayaa badhoow baan ahaay lakinsee indahaa waanursatha.Hope that translation didn't come out wrong...

MZanzi   

LooooooooooooooooooooL@indhaha waa nuursadaa ...nowadays ur somali is improving halka kasii wad hoowsha ..very soon utaongea kama walendo

hujambo bro?

STOIC   

Sijambo dada.Hauoni nailazimisha.Lazima nitupe neno moja moja hapa na pale.Nimezekaa kwa SOL lazima nionyeshe mafanikiyo ya biddi ya kujifundisha lughaa hii.

Kool_Kat   

When requesting someone to add you as a friend to their list, it might help if you told just who you are...At least your SOL nick! I don't know why people want to hide and still request to be added...

Here's the story:

Usually when I receive a friend request from anyone, I send an email to the person asking who s/he is...Now, most reply and tell me with no hesitation...Others, well let's just say, like to beat around the bushes for reasons unknown to me...They would send replies like 'You're one of my fav sol member' OR 'you're my fav Ayeeyo' OR 'Someone who knows you', oh my absolute fav (ookii ugu dambeeyay ah) 'just wanted to see your pic once you accepted'? :confused:

In such situations I just tell them 'inaa itaqaanid ma xumo, but qofaan ogeen wuxuu yahay kuma darsado ee thank you, but no thnx' and block them...

Here's where it gets sweeter, I recently did that - qof baan block saaray after few exchanges of asking who he was...Qofkaan block gareeyay went to such length as creating a bogus account (or may be he had a 2nd account) to send me a message, not to request another add, but inuu i aflagaadeeyo...How juvenal is that? I know qaraar baa intaa ka keenaya, laakiin maxaa ku kalifaaya inuuba dhibkaas is mariyo? :rolleyes:

As for those who are on my list already, they are all sweethearts...So far! icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

note: person who you may have as 'red sea' in your facebook contact list is not, I repeat is NOT the real Red Sea that has been a member since 2005. It's a friend of mind. Just so you know friends.

Kool_Kat   

Is he the one who has been using your account while you were gone? ;)

He is still cool, no prob...Cooler than you, the real RedSea - who ever you might be... icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

LOL@KK.LOL@fav ayeeyo.

That happened to me as well.I had one person add me with three different accounts,i block one ,they get a new and then another. Indhoola aan ahey ,maba fiiriyo their pics,accept lee dhahay..maxaa iga raacey!