Sign in to follow this  

SOLers on Facebook

Ms DD   

Isseh

You look so young smile.gif

I am still new at thos facebook thing. I cant bloody remember the full names of any my classmates, if i was to find anyone i might know. It is a lonely in facebook world.

Ms DD   

Alla maxaad sacadani u soo jeedaa Dahia?

Yes I am the cambarro there. I didnt put on my real name, but maybe i should have incase anyone recognise me and get in touch.

Malika   

Ms DD, just a case of insomnia tonight...

Jac,what is the time in Hargeysa?...waar orood iskaa sexo. :D

ps..Isseh, you look familiar. smile.gif

Ms DD   

Iska daa, salaatul leyl buu ku mashquulsanyahay imminka.

Dahia

Have u tried camomile tea? It does wonders for me

Isseh looks like my cousin truly. Soomaalidu all look alike. I am asked whether I am someone else on monthly basis..usually different girls I am tol i look like.

Malika   

Ms,why are you up this late?

I better hit the sack,literally I need and must hurguuf my bed..Lol *G'nite*

ps..I once had a strange encounter with a family friends of my other copy.One day as I was walking through Edgware Road,I heard someone call my name.I stopped and waited as a group of people were waving their hands as if they knew me..I stood there buffled,as they approached they called me again by my name,and were talking in Arabic.I told them I dont speak Arabic,they asked in English arent you binti so and so..I was like,I am called by that name but am not from Sudan.I am from Somalia,it was their turn to look suprised..They just couldnt believe I look like a daughter of their family friend,and more strangely I shared the same name...woow! so my other half is a sudanese woman..interesting.

Ms DD   

lol @ hurguf. Goodnight hon. Sweet dreams

PS

So you really belief that there is a twin of everyone? It is amazing that you even had the same name. I was called Muna, Safiya, Aisha or reer hebla hebel, but never by my name. That would be too freaky. To even see that your twin is foreigner lol

Pucca   

*claps* nice work folks, yall finally reached 50. now go and try to make it to 100...not so hard right?

Originally posted by thugged out but cant feel my feet:

no one is adding me as a friend except grasshopper...

what, my FB friendship is not enough for you? pssshh... :D

FatB   

sexo why did i fall of my chair when i read that........ lol sounds so dirty, misa think u were looking for the word >>>>seexo<<<< no