Sign in to follow this  

SOLers on Facebook

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

I joined, I got bored, I deactivated. Then I reactivated but it still bores me. Maybe I should start searching for old friends rather than hiding from them.
redface.gif

Exactly what I did too. But I'm not going back.

NGONGE   

^^ More like some people holding some dark secrets appeared on my Facebook list and I had to quickly shut the darn thing before my reputation gets a spanking. :D

NGONGE   

^^ She is. She took her letters back. She's seeing a new guy now and says it's the real thing. He does not sound better than the ones before him.

^ Ah. Some relief for you then. Altho I suspect you'll get the letters back at some point. (Hopefully not, I'A).

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Lest you forgot,I am always available to be your freind,again
smile.gif

ALL(including you),If i deny your request,its probably you dont have a picture. Please,DO NOT request a freindship from ME unless you have a picture,If you do so,i will reject your silly freindship
:D

LoL..I didn't see your post before. Urm, so does that mean YOU have pictures on your profile too? Or is it just a one way street?

Pucca   

bravo! yall made it past 60...

sorry cadaan, last time i was there people started disappearing. I think i jinx things, so i'll stay out of it this time.

Baluug   

^LOL fine, I have the feeling this'll blow over again anyways in the next couple of weeks when the novelty wears off, like last time. But if you ever feel like coming back, there's an admin spot waiting for you.

Can everyone else who's my friend on Facebook do me a favour, if you don't want to say what your name is on here, then please send me a PM and let me know who you are, because I'm going crazy trying to figure out who everyone is!! :D And I won't tell anyone, promise. smile.gif

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Ah. Some relief for you then. Altho I suspect you'll get the letters back at some point. (Hopefully not, I'A).

quote:

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Lest you forgot,I am always available to be your freind,again
smile.gif

ALL(including you),If i deny your request,its probably you dont have a picture. Please,DO NOT request a freindship from ME unless you have a picture,If you do so,i will reject your silly freindship
:D

LoL..I didn't see your post before. Urm, so does that mean YOU have pictures on your profile too? Or is it just a one way street?
I HAVE tonnes of pictures,You have to be my freind to see them. smile.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Are you sure you won't tell anyone? Dhaaro? LOL

Wallahi. But I'm pretty sure I know who you are anyways. :D