Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Nomad Mizansi under threat: the Evox phenomena

Abtigiis   

Malika, dealing with a nagging tummy.

Calool yayna soo bixin ee orod ayaan is idhi, then it came to my attention, it is not the calool but also all parts that will be trimmed by my running. If I continue that way, I may vanish into thin air one day anoo ordaya.

So, I have gone to the next stage which is to build the muscles on the upper body so that the end result is a bigger man than I am, and not a poster man for anti-famine campaigns.

Malika   

Yaa, its not the middle age crisis? What was Ngonge's horta hadaan xasuustoo..Lol

It's all good, I have taken to water therapy- biya ayaan kuu washee..Lol

N.O.R.F   

^ For Frankie Dettori or a featherweight boxer yes but for a married Somali man with kids? Waar subag ha ka dhargo.

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Bob,

Haatu warayso. Anigu magaranayo what you too are upto. Laakin tell him to send you the PM I wrote to him about you. Haatu, you are authorised to send it to Bob.

Me and Mzanzi had a long chat and believe you me 98% of the conversation was about you and I'm glad we've finally come to a decision regarding you...marka next time you go to S.A let me know so that I'll give you his number and he'll come and get you from the airport and take you to places that neither Ciyaal Xamar nor Ciyaal Jiga-jiga has ever been to and don't worry all your expenses will be paid by me and him...just make sure you have fun....now can you do that? smile.gif

NinaNC horta wa'ayo? Hatu'na wuu ii sheegaye!

Bal ceebtiisa eega ninkan? Ma NinaNC ayaadan aqoon? waxaagu waa is yeel yeel ee naga daa ninyahow! Waxaan maqli jiray Allow nimaan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin. Haatu warkiisa intaad ka baxdo si deg-deg ah iilasoo xiriir sheekadii adduunka ayaan kuu hayaaye. smile.gif

BTW, saacadii aan EVOX'ga qasanayey ayaa lagaadhay. Sida caruurtii yaryareed ayaa masaasad 250mg ah wax la iigu qiyaasaa.
:D
allow na astur!
:D

:D:D:D Ixsaan waxaad inoogu sameysaa fanaanadihii caruurtaada adigoo gashan un yaan lagu arkin...intaa ixsaan noogu sameey. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

MZanzi   

^^^heheeh BOB Abtigiis rageedi waaye walaahi..he started the journey too early "EVOX" ayuuba durba so gatay i like tht

Abtigiis waxa kalo kuu haray "Cryotest" even tho' it's too expensive i'm sure you can buy it,

PS. the minute u start using cryotest your rugby tackling will hit over the roof macnaha waxa so xasuusaneysaa waaga wiilka yar oo xooga furan aheed icon_razz.gif

BOB   

Ninkan aad igu soo weyrixisay maad iga qabatid? Ninkan meel aanan aqoon buu igala dirirsanyahay waxaasna adigaa ka mas'uul ah because word has it that you two are 'Tight' these days marka sida diidiinkii meeshaad iigu tashaneyseen sow Allah ma joogin? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haatu   

lool@ tight :D friends I would say. You're probably confusing me for Ngonge :D

I had nothing to do with this. He sees you as competition. :D God knows why.

BOB   

Competition aa? Agah! War geel beelaha maxaan ku compete gareenaa aniga iyo isaga oo ina dhexyaala war ileyn tanoo kale...baajuuntaa waxee dhihi jirtay markee wax ka yaabiyo arkaaan Salalah Muhammad. :D

Ninkan iga qabo...rag la iskuma soo daayee siduu awoowgeen Cigaalba hore usheegay ee la hadal una sheeg in aysan jirin wax ina dhexyaala haba yaraatee ee wiiloow ninkaas fahmada jooji dheh fahmuu bestiis la yahaye :D .

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Waa 65Kg markuu gashan yahay sadexda sarwaal, afarta shaati iyo 2 garan, 4 al falaax iyo sagaal socks ee normally miisaankiisa waa 48Kg. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.