Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Nomad Mizansi under threat: the Evox phenomena

Abtigiis   

It is official, and even the advent of Ramadan won't stop it. A&T is on Evox advanced nutrition; the Mega Grow muscle-bulider. And when the course is completed will travel for a real showdown with the famed Mzansi next door.

No more hiding from him, for fear he will brake my hands with the first handshake. If he can become what they say he is (bob says anyway) from the mere 37 Kgs he was when he crossed the limpopo river, think of what can become of me, already a robust 65 kg man?

It is also true after a week, the trainers are advising me to run less, and focus more on weight-lifting. My running has been sensational. I am now convinced I can run with the likes of Mo Farah, if I can not beat Kenenisa or Geleta Burka from Arsi. :D

So much impressive that people quickly came and said 'I must be from Ethiopia' with the sure-footedness of knowing gods. This thing of 'are you from Ethiopia?' has been a big headache for me. I am annoyed at times the same way a Pakistani would feel when taken for an Indian. But I know better. I ask them back and say, 'I could also be from Somalia. Which of them do you think I am from?'. Different people give different answers.

But the one I never forget is the Zimbabwean man who said, "I can tell the differnce. A somali is usually carelessly dressed and slightly slimmer." That day, in a big workshop, you don't expect me to be on Fitishaari; and therefore, it was clear to the man 'I am from Ethiopia.'.

I now cope well with this question. For anything formal, I am from where my passport says I am from. For informal discussions, I either give a short explanation of what kind of Ethiopian I am (ethnic Somali ethiopian), or lately I have started saying I am half-half when I meet coloureds.

But the part I like most is that I use the two identities for different purposes and occassions. When I rent a taxi and I want to be stingy, I say from Ethiopia. When I am doing charity work or a good deed, I say I am from Somalia. When I behave well, I am from somalia; when I am naughty, I am from Ethiopia. When I hit on a women and ditch her a week later, I am from Ethiopia. :D When I look after a patient I met on a plane, I am from Somalia.

The objective is to help rebuild the tattered reputation of Somali's. But people usuallt take me seriously when I say I am Ethiopian. They have things to say. When I say, I am from Somali, they have one question: how is the war now?

Back to the topic: Mzansi beware. Laakin runta ii sheegoo alaabtaas iyada ah ma wax weyn ayey tartaa lacagtii iga dhamaysee, mise gacamahayga jalaqsan baan iska haystaa oo isma qasaariyo.

MZanzi   

It is also true after a week, the trainers are advising me to run less, and focus more on weight-lifting

:D:D:D Abtigiis please and please markaad bir labo bari qaadid funaanad kugu dhagan haso xiran,

PS.abtigiis halka howsha kawad,

Abtigiis   

Anigu sida soomalida odhan maayo wax kasta one'ka ayaan baxay, laakin JB'yoow, walaahi macal anigaa is idhi ninyahow maxaa kuu diidan inaad London 2012 olympic in 5000 meters ka aad isu diyaarisid. Quite, quite impressive.

Koley Mzansi ayaa garane I run 30 minutes non-stop at 15 speed.

Kuwii waxbaanu dadka tababari lahaa, first days told me go and do cardio (run 20 minutes) and then do with the machines. After a week, ayey yidhaahdeen, you have no fitness problem, focus on weight iyo waxaas. Way i dileen. Waa goor aan baaba'ay oo aan ka yaabi in 'microscope' uun la igu arki karo hadda. :D:D

Ceebtu waxay ka taagan tahay habro hilib la dhacdhacaya ayaan isku meel ku ordaynaa, i see them looking at me and wondering ninkan maxaa meesha keenay; kana hospital buu u baahnaaye, gym uma baahnayn. :D

Anyway, so far the funniest was markii bir ay gabadhi qaaday la ii dhiibay ee aan qaadi kari waayey. :D:D intaan yaxyaxay ayaan idhi 'first show me the technic. I am sure I have the strength, but I need to get the technic right." kkkkkk :D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Anyway, so far the funniest was markii bir ay gabadhi qaaday la ii dhiibay ee aan qaadi kari waayey.
:D:D
intaan yaxyaxay ayaan idhi 'first show me the technic. I am sure I have the strength, but I need to get the technic right." kkkkkk
:D

:D:D:D:D:D

Haatu   

Abtigiis sxb lafaha ha iska jabinin. :D

I remember Ngonge saying you were skinnier than Ghandi but 65kg, sxb in subag lagugu shubo baad rabtaa :D

BOB   

I hope inaadan igu noqon sida ninaan garanayo oo intuu labo casho 10lbs bench press gareeyay is mooday inuu Mr Universe yahay oo shaarkii wiilkiisa oo 6 jir ah soo xidhay! :eek:

A&T adigu hadaad 'Personal Trainer' u baahantahay nin Rooble la yiraa ayaan ku barayaa Insha Allah...within 3 months you will have the body you want Insha Allah. smile.gif

Ma bilcaan baa kuu tiri gym aad mise hablahan SOL jooga yaa ku helay? :D

By the way waxaa beryahaan oo idil ku raadinayay oo igu kaa wareerisay NinaNC...sidee wax ujiraan?

PS. it's Mzanzi not Misanzi... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Hi Malika. Ma waxaad la yaabtay 65kg? :D:D

Mise my effort?

Bob,

Haatu warayso. Anigu magaranayo what you too are upto. Laakin tell him to send you the PM I wrote to him about you. Haatu, you are authorised to send it to Bob. NinaNC horta wa'ayo? Hatu'na wuu ii sheegaye!

BTW, saacadii aan EVOX'ga qasanayey ayaa lagaadhay. Sida caruurtii yaryareed ayaa masaasad 250mg ah wax la iigu qiyaasaa. :D:D allow na astur! :D:D