cadnaan1

Xukuumada oo ka jawaabtay wixii maanta dhacay

Duufaan   
13 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Duufaan,

Saaxiib, I have send a massage to LST, the owner of this joint, and ask him to create a sub branch for screaming toddlers, he hasn't get back to me, so bare with us in the meantime. Or at least make yourself scarce from here when grown up are cutting the bread in a serious discussion, will you, mate.

You should be asking a space for high functioning old people who never diagnosed. It will be useful for you.

familiar things

"People on the spectrum who are high-functioning can also be very devoted to routine and order. They might have repetitive and restrictive habits that seem odd to others. There's a wide range of how they do with school and work. Some do very well in school, while others get overwhelmed and can't concentrate"

I don't understand why Duufaan iyo Cadnaan give an iota of air to the sewage-dweller vermin oo boosaneerada u hooseyso ku nool. Don't give this creature a fresh air. Cagta hoose uu ka hooseeyo saara sidii baraanbaro camal. Oh, I am wrong even to compare it to baraanbaro. Baraanbaros are decent.