cadnaan1

Xukuumada oo ka jawaabtay wixii maanta dhacay

cadnaan1   

Kheyre just left dhuusomareeb on his way back to muqdisho, another motion is going to happen tomorrow against madeey mursal 

I have just watched the full version and I cannot see a proper vote at all. There fewer than may be at most 40 people having their hands up and the rest are all shouting... But then they announced 170 MPs voted? what? 

Meeshaa xoog ayaa lagu marsiistay.

• Thanks 1

My fellow SOL denizens:

Do not fall for this bit of skullduggery being coordinated by Farmaajo, Kheyre and Mursal. This is ploy orchestrated to distract from the fact that these useless men have wasted four valuable years which Somalia will never get back.

cadnaan1   
32 minutes ago, Mr X said:

New PM until election time.

6E9B3CBA-FAFF-4AAD-8C2F-F129DCBA5A13.jpeg

Waxa kalsoonida lagala noqday soo xukuumada oo dhan ma ahan Mise motions ka wuxuu Ku qaas ahaa kheyre kaliya

13 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

Waxa kalsoonida lagala noqday soo xukuumada oo dhan ma ahan Mise motions ka wuxuu Ku qaas ahaa kheyre kaliya

Does it really matter?

Mr X   
1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

Lool, It's getting a farcical by the hour. After all, here is a man who can't actually visit his own city of Hargeisa, unlike every other PM of Somalia's myriad pseudo-governments since 2000. And, to boot, he will presumably try to get reselected as an MP from some alleged election that is likely to be held in one of Mogadishu's hotels, whilst he will be pretending to be a sitting MP representing an electoral constituency in Hargeisa. 

But, still, something tells me, that, he is a "glorified seat-warmer" till Mr. Cheeseman finds his man from the biddable stooges of the "H-Block politicians" of Mogadishu who will then go toe-to-toe against some of the opposition politicians of that town. So, I reckon this Mr. Mahdi Gulleid will probably have the shortest stint in that curse office in Villa Somalia, as a PM of that fictional State call Somalia. 

I suspect this Mahdi guled will stay much longer than expected. I think he is the pm for the foreseeable future.

Old man Xashi i expect will be sacrificed next.

45 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

There are no rules. Waa turub sharci laan eh.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I suspect this Mahdi guled will stay much longer than expected. I think he is the pm for the foreseeable future.

Old man Xashi i expect will be sacrificed next.

There are no rules. Waa turub sharci laan eh.

And appoint someone from Mogadishu (A-gaal) from Mogadishu in that position?

The problem with Xaashi is that he has consciousness sometimes😋

Mr X   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

And appoint someone from Mogadishu (A-gaal) from Mogadishu in that position?

The problem with Xaashi is that he has consciousness sometimes😋

Possible. Mucarads (Madasha, Hassan Sheikh garab) are expecting Farmaajo to appoint one of theirs for the PM post in exchange for extension. That is why they supported Kheyre’s ouster today.

But I think Farmajo has outsmarted them again. The PM post can go to Guled and still be in line with 4.5.

Its all a game of musical chairs.

Mr X   
58 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Well, I see him as holding the PM position till the end of the term of this government, at best of it. But, I am not sure he will be longer-term PM, since, there is no way he will serve a government that got any extension given that there is no extension that is on the cards for Mr. Cheeseman's Villa Somalia. But, we shall see and find out soon enough. After all, things have been in a rather topsy-turvy sort of reality, as of late. So we shall see, I suppose. 

Its conjecture on my part but suddenly the Djibouti meeting now sort of makes sense.

Not the tree planting photo op session but what has been happening afterwards behind the scenes.

cadnaan1   
4 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Cadnaan1,

Saaxiib, waan arkaa in "tolka deyniile" iyo intii "lugaha dameeraha" oo kale lahayd ee halkaas kasoo jeeday ay u taalo "tacsi siyaasadeed" (i.e., they are in a political mourning).

But, I can't let you sling off quietly to join in the rest of your kiths and kins, who are rending their garments in anguish and in despair whilst doing it privately, without asking you this pertinent question, which is:

"Who is Looma-Ooyaan now?"

Is it anyone from "Beesha Dhexe" and the "duriyadda" in Hargeisa who are fit enough to be described in this lowly way, both socially and politically?

Or is it the very folks whose habitat is in the middle of Mogadishu, and who are seeing their politician, namely, Mr. Kheire, being traduced and being humiliated in this way? 

After all, could you imagine a collection of alleged MPs, sitting in a parliament in Hargeisa, who are being bribed to do to in a PM from Beeshe Dhexe, what they have done to Mr. Kheire in Mogadishu, whilst such government is in existence in Hargeisa?

The answer is no.

For I can guarantee you, that, those alleged MPs in Hargeisa and the president who bribed them to do that, wouldn't have lasted another day in Hargeisa before the very folks of the city who really "own" their town chases away those MPs who did that to one of their own sons in the middle of his city.

Especially, that would be the case, I assure you, if those MPs, supposedly sitting in Hargeisa, who may do such deeds (talking hypothetically in here), were to have been proven to have done it in an "illegal and in unconstitutionally" way. Like the manner those pseudo-parliamentarians in Mogadishu have done their dastardly deeds to Mr. Kheire. 

Hence, see to it to know, at least from today onwards, as to who is the real "looma-Ooyaan" politically, in Mogadishu? 

And how, no one, I mean no one, in Hargeisa, who is from Duriyadda (or Beeshe-Dhexe) is ever such a "lowly and discard-able political creature" there in the middle of Hargeisa, as the manner and as the way in which Mr. Kheire actually seemed to have turned up to be in the middle of Mogadishu, which is his own freaking town, by the way.

Ina mucjiso sxb adiga qabyaalad iyo qurunka goormaad ka gudbaysaa,

Xamar wey ka gudubtay fikirka qabyaalada farmaajo iyo kheyre shalayto ayaga ayaa Isla yimid hadana wey Kala dhaqaajiyeen after 3.5 years and they did excellent job together.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Duufaan   
5 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Cadnaan1,

Saaxiib, waan arkaa in "tolka deyniile" iyo intii "lugaha dameeraha" oo kale lahayd ee halkaas kasoo jeeday ay u taalo "tacsi siyaasadeed" (i.e., they are in a political mourning).

But, I can't let you sling off quietly to join in the rest of your kiths and kins, who are rending their garments in anguish and in despair whilst doing it privately, without asking you this pertinent question, which is:

"Who is Looma-Ooyaan now?"

Is it anyone from "Beesha Dhexe" and the "duriyadda" in Hargeisa who are fit enough to be described in this lowly way, both socially and politically?

Or is it the very folks whose habitat is in the middle of Mogadishu, and who are seeing their politician, namely, Mr. Kheire, being traduced and being humiliated in this way? 

After all, could you imagine a collection of alleged MPs, sitting in a parliament in Hargeisa, who are being bribed to do to in a PM from Beeshe Dhexe, what they have done to Mr. Kheire in Mogadishu, whilst such government is in existence in Hargeisa?

The answer is no.

For I can guarantee you, that, those alleged MPs in Hargeisa and the president who bribed them to do that, wouldn't have lasted another day in Hargeisa before the very folks of the city who really "own" their town chases away those MPs who did that to one of their own sons in the middle of his city.

Especially, that would be the case, I assure you, if those MPs, supposedly sitting in Hargeisa, who may do such deeds (talking hypothetically in here), were to have been proven to have done it in an "illegal and in unconstitutionally" way. Like the manner those pseudo-parliamentarians in Mogadishu have done their dastardly deeds to Mr. Kheire. 

Hence, see to it to know, at least from today onwards, as to who is the real "looma-Ooyaan" politically, in Mogadishu? 

And how, no one, I mean no one, in Hargeisa, who is from Duriyadda (or Beeshe-Dhexe) is ever such a "lowly and discard-able political creature" there in the middle of Hargeisa, as the manner and as the way in which Mr. Kheire actually seemed to have turned up to be in the middle of Mogadishu, which is his own freaking town, by the way.

This is your character

According to your earlier statements. Farmaajo was defeated lot, a coward who is a hostage. Now he is powerful and khayre people are the cowards who are humiliated. This is you logic. I remember your uncle Abdiriahman Tuur defeated in Berbera military and forced to resign by other SNM group humiliated in Hargeysa.

This is a politics and Somalia PM is appointed position, even the half of ministers resign, the PM out. Before Khayre, there were many PM lost their jobs similar ways.

The president and PM together is a colonial formula that will not work for Somalia. Somalia needs to adopt full president power, just the new Turkey.