Sign in to follow this  
Curly

~~VOTE NOW!!!~~

DONT BE HATING YALL!

an educateD mind will always accept and overcome any chalenges. that includes ppl who disagree with yah! remember the day we all agree, thats the day your enemy WINs. always seek and analyze different minds, it will enrich your life>>> be cautious about those that will feed u with an empty spooN!!

"FORSHEZZIE NEZZIE, ITZ DA TWIZZIE~ wORD.

Curly   

Rudy luv have you not seen this menace to society?! icon_razz.gif

She's beyond help and the final straw was when she went and said all that stuff about hitting 20,that was deep! :(

Anyways I'm not having jade goody destroy SOL, So who's going to exorcist this devil's child from our mists? :eek:

Waryaa admin aren't you paying any attention?!!! It's not like as if I'm alone on this one, sure I pushed it with Darman but he can stay if you rid us of Jade...for the love of god!!

(Jade goody = Miss Lexus, for those who don't understand :cool: )

I would vote off the nigga lovers along with OG_MOTI AND last but not least dunno :confused: I will get back to ya ;)

Peace and Love to my people

MiZz_LeXuS u are a nigga in my book......u might not be a real nigga but u skin is black so s'upp with the white tune sis.....and admit girl u do need help redface.gif

Senora   

since she( Miss Lexus) got all of your votes, i would vote Miss_Lexus's sidekick off next..........Hoddaan

OG Moti   

MiZz_LeXuS comeon ... as they say true love starts with hate... am i getting lucky here, by the way i clean up my mailbox just in case u drop me a privet message loooooool man now i am sure girls hate does exist... looool war anagaa wax aragnay maxaa dumarkii igu diray... looool kool_kat i see they want to iliminate u too.. lets start a gang with derman maybe that way we can protect our selves .. lets make a cell from there we recruite others and become a power, man vote me out was really romantic .. i felt it.. i repeat A true love begins with hate

no peace this time .. i am pissed off

Curly   

Is Hoddaan that girl that started that hollywood topic? :confused: erm...I've seen worse people actually like that Hibo girl!!! :mad:

I don't usually just hate people but there's something about her I don't like too much :confused: it might have something to do with that "jiko" thing!!! and YES I still remember, I don't forget things that easily! icon_razz.gif

Senora   

Lol @ Psycho_Sue

I remember that "jiko" thing....that was kind of mean of her to call you stupid cause u didnt know that word...( i didnt even know what that word was)..but some people are mean in this world so dont take it seriously....

anyways, i cant believe this i think my vote came true!! Hoddaan actually got kicked out.....lol no let me stop, she brought this on herself, im pretty sure i had nothing to do with it ;)

honestly speaking, darman would be the last person i'd consider voting off b'cuz of his story about "deeqo and the roach" which i enjoyed reading very much.

no one really gets on ma nerves on SOL...but if i had to vote someone off and i was obligated to, i think it would be Mizz_Lexus,i don't hate the gurl, but her lil posting on "if your'e over 21, your'e considered to be an oldie and u shouldn't waste your time on SOL, you should do something more productive wit your time" gave me a bad expression of her.

Curly   

Oh please bella don't tell me you're another one of Darman's oh so many minions?!!! :eek: :D