Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

Who the hell are you and where have you been all my life?

Senora   

Originally posted by LANDER:

quote:Originally posted by Supuu:

Guess I can change that occupation now.......

Cutomer Service Representative for
United Airlines

Should have applied at southwest
;)
So I've heard smile.gif ........but what are you gonna do when your pops already works for United ;)

where you're from: A lil place called Canada

Your sex (for those with unisexual names): Female

Occupation (you can lie about this if you like): Student

What you do when you think people aren't looking?: I make faces when my thought process is on full gear, and I dance if I'm listening to music

Favorite music: Alternative (COLDPLAY), Hip-Hop (ROOTS & COMMON), Punk (GREEN DAY), R&B (CALVIN RICHARDSON), Reggaetone (TEGO CALDRON), and everything and anything in between (GOOD BEAT N MSG)

General interests: Reading (Fiction mostly), Travelling (A true nomad), Rollerblading (Its not summer with out it), writing (Not much talent but I try), Movies (Love Film), and smiling (An act of charity)

What a heart-pouring session. The young lady sparked quite a moment, a very un-like nomadic moment. Nomads are experts in keeping their feelings and knowledge of themselves and their affairs to them alone. I have been here for a while, and it feels that I am getting to know some of the falks here today and on this thread.

And everybody is broke, financially, anyway. Could that be 'cause almost everyone is student!? Hahaha!

Ok, let me join this xalqa that almost sounds and feels like alcoholics anonymous' first session!

My nom: Geel-Jire

Gender (I prefer this to sex; overused, misused and abused word): Male

Interest: I still do not know.

Music: Soulful music, even tho I like to keep it to as minimum as possible. I am more into listening Islamic talks. Great for the soul and mind. You (poster) might try it, it might be better than punk and metal music. I do not know.

What else? Oh! What do I do when people are not.....: I think I wouldn't do anything out of the ordinary.

That is about it.

Keep it rolling.

Muhammad   

Asalamu Alaykum

Name: Muhammad

When no 1 is Looking: I dream of conquest

Fav Music(past): Qaraami and Jazz

Fav Music(now): Gabayo(religous - non qabiilist like Jama Kadiye smile.gif ) and Islamic Nasheeds(Arabic and others)

Interests: history(ancient empires and warfare), reading, learning, and dreaming of paradise

Amani :D

Changed   

where you're from: MANASODA

Your sex (for those with unisexual names): Female

Occupation (you can lie about this if you like): A Lawyer, A Doctor, A lobbyist, A senator. :rolleyes: (what a lier)

What you do when you think people aren't looking? Reminise, I mean i smile and laugh out loud sometimes, when people see me do that i bet they are going to think am "LOCO"

Favorite music: I love all kinds of Music from System of Down to Brian Mcnight. I dont like country that much except for Shania Twain and Faith Hill smile.gif

General interests: Writing, Reading, Dancing.

Blue you might want to teach me how to roller blade, got me new ones a month ago, i fell and i never went back on them. But i really want to learn how to Roller Blade redface.gif

Thanks Kaleidoscopic, I'm assuming your a fan of Coldplay or Roots or Common, either way good stuff smile.gif .

Originally posted by Politically-Inclined:

Blue you might want to teach me how to roller blade, got me new ones a month ago, i fell and i never went back on them. But i really want to learn how to Roller Blade
redface.gif

Awww, there is no trick to it really the only way you'll learn is by going back.

Here are tips to help you stay off your behind and on your feet: when your on them n you start moving, to slow down you open your legs a lil and start squating (bend your knees but not too much) to stay low to the ground putting out your arms infront of you while in the semi squat position will help too. Wear wrist guards to help you break the pressure of the fall in your hands.

When you learn to pick up speed you can slow down by opening and closing your legs while staying balanced of course, same goes for above, the wider you open the more you slow down and by bringing your legs together you manage to balance n not do the unwanted split.

I don’t know if you got down the mechanics of actually rolling, if not here is some advice: you push off one leg while the other one rolls (this one is turned slightly outwards) the arms, one is in front of you while the other one is behind both are stretched out. The leg you push off and the arm on the other side must be opposite from each other (so the leg is back while the arm is in front and same thing for the leg that is rolling and the opposite arm), by coordinating the arms and legs as you push off you create speed so the faster you do the combination the faster you go. You can practice without your rollerblades to get a feel for the motion, glide on the floor.

I hope that was a bit of help, you MUST go out n try keep trying till you’ve become a pro then you’ll enjoy it. Remember to maintain your rollerblades, once a month cleaning is good, where you take out the actual bearings and you put them in W40 (ask your hardware store), you can take it to where you bought it and ask them to show you how to maintain them.

Take care and let me know your progress smile.gif

Blue

Baluug   

Ngonge's first post is in here. Full of wisdom from the very beginning. :D

I wonder how much of our info has changed since we posted in here. I know for me this part has changed....

Originally posted by waryaa_liibaanow:

hobbies,interests:spending time with my
wife
and kids
(sorry ladies,i'm taken!!lol)
,Islam,internet,most kinds of music(except for country music and krappy groups like N*Sync and Britney),and any halal food!!

What about everyone else?

Sex: Everyday

What do i do when ppl arent looking?: -Look at them

Favorite Music: Everything that makes a sound

General Interests: It is nasty ,,, i bet u don't wanna know about it :D

I LOVE THE OLD THREADS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D