Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

Who the hell are you and where have you been all my life?

Curly   

-where you're from?

London like it says below!

- Your sex (for those with unisexual names)

I'm sure you know I'm female!

- Occupation (you can lie about this if you like)

I'm a student and I work as a family outreach worker (don't ask what that is!)

- What you do when you think people aren't looking?

Erm...everything i'm not purpose to be doing oh and I read out loud in funny accents, try to sing and oh I dance!

- Favorite music

Hip hop and R&B and arabic music which i don't understand but love to dance too!

- General interests, etc.

I'm a scienctist so I love reading science jornals, Sitting in my room by myslef for days, writing on SOL and annoying people online!

and just being ME!

wlcm Xu and NGONGE.

What did I do to deserve this interrogation???

Sex: Female...hold up for a sec..yep FEMALE!!!!!!

Wut u do when ppl's ain't lookin'? I can't tell u dat...I'm tryin' hide it.

Music genre: Rap, R&B, AND Somali(the 1's I understand)

Interest: Playing basketabll, messing with ppl, hating school, and hating to read.

-So when do I get a call to see who's my match??

NGONGE   

Thanks for the welcome. I better answer all the questions on that list!

- Where you're from, I’m in the UK (from Burco via a couple other places)

- Your sex (for those with unisexual names) all man, baby, all man.

- Occupation (you can lie about this if you like ) I’m a beans counter (in other words, I’m half an accountant)

- What you do when you think people aren't looking? I pick my nose and post on online discussion boards

- Favourite music: I listen to anything and everything as long as it sounds good. The only type of music I dislike is the stuff Buddhist monks chant.

I’m not going to repeat what I wrote in my CV (that’s a resume for the north Americans amongst us) because it was all lies, I was young and naïve back then you see.

These days, I’m only interested in reading old books and arguing about world politics.

Iffah   

Welcome to SOL XU & NGONGE!

I'm Ilhaam (SOL name) from Toronto and I don't think I need to state my gender. I'm a new grad - working some odd shifts at my old job while I polish up my resume and study for an exam. I fix my hijaab when people aren't looking ( :D ) and I'm currently into Somali music.

Nice meeting ya. smile.gif

Sophist   

Waeyee Northener, isaga uun baad soo dhoweyn miyaah! I wonder the Burco thing might have to do something! just kidding. You shall tell me about that get together won't you.

N.O.R.F   

I wonder the Burco thing might have to do something

lol, i shall bro if they all turn up and dont make silly excuses,,,,

name: caramel_kisses

sex: let me check.....nop still v-i-r-g-i-n

what do I do when people stare at me: I flirt with them....it works

music: why not Quran? .....Ok I gotta admit....RnB, Raggea, soul and Somali niiko (I'm totally into it) ...Xu ..I dare u ..let's take it to the dance floor

Qac Qaac   

caramel Kisses... unnecessary information about your sex. maxaa toosh maad qaadatay.

Niinko kulahaa aree adi, wali ma niikinoosaa.. ar meel fadhiiso tusbaxna qaado, oo iska wardi.. abaydiis.

ayaanick   

Welcome:

We have something in common, except your doing something about it. I really love making documentaries...films, cause like you said, there aren't good ones out there.

Sex: Gabar

what I do when people are not looking...hmm I can't say!!!

To: Rudy: YOu know what they say great minds think a like. I was thinking to invade Somaliland...what a small world!!!!

peace

PS..RUDY

Damn..minnesotan femalez...el grande Desperatoz...lol..jk

<<<from mn 2

where you're from: Xamar originally :D (y am i claimin it..lol..can't remember anythin' except dugsi teacher whoopin' ma *** ) :mad: ...but now in MINNESCRUBUlous..where da scrubs are as abundant as the somali malls and somali communities..lol :D

- Your sex (for those with unisexual names)...Ceeb CAleek!! :eek: :eek: ..loljk...**exem**..i don't have a third leg :D ..tho some guys..ah :D ..i'll leave it @ dat..lol

- Occupation (you can lie about this if you like ) Imma a STudent..cheap, cheap,cheap student..ne donationz...swear i'll pay u back as soon as i land ma pharm job..

- What you do when you think people aren't looking? i take ma retainer out..lol..so when they look i can flash ma braces-perfected smile :D

- Favorite music....i rock 2 anythin...Rock, Rap, RnB,Somali (i just discovered how tight somali music is!!).., hindi, arabic,....wat am i sayin'...i hate hindi..Ganit foor lyaf (G-unit 4 life)..lol

- General interests, etc. Anything dat feeds da mind, body and soul..

- where you're from?

USA

- Your sex

Female ( i think the nick name says it all)

- Occupation

student and BROKE :mad:

i dance and sing..and trust me i don't wonna see me or hear me at all...

- Favorite music

Arabic music and R&B

- General interests

chillin' and chillin and more chillin' oh and most importand one (SLEEPING) just like OG_GIRL ;) ....

Delilah   

OMG!!!!!!!

Xu, Girl we are tooo much alike..thinking maybe we were mistakenly separated at birth. This is sooo freaky, it really truly is!!!

Where am I from: lol…Somalia…but I live in good old Canada (bloody hell!!)

I’m a wannabe Londoner at heart though!! ;)

Sex: Girl, I’m just an obsessed historian!!!

When no one is watching: hmmmm…I’m going to have to come back to that one :confused:

Favourite music: I like everything from rock to classical music. I listen to country music, but when I realize what I’m doing I change it to BET so no one sees it; so I guess that’s what I do when no one is watching- I watch country music!! Lol :D

I love Cold Play, like JT said, “ Cold Play is the best music to do it to..not that I ever done anything..hmmmm!!! :eek:

Love classical music..gets me all mellowed out..AHHHHH!!!! :cool:

LOOOOOVe reading about history…and watching the History Channel. I’m an obsessed Harry Potter fan, and my Archie Comisc..oh and love anything 60s ( I think I may have been born in the wrong decade!!). :D Also, I watch ever Olsen movie, and going into it I know its going ot suck, but I watch it anyways; and later on make fun of it!!!! Lol…that’s it for me, I don’t want you all thinking I’m some weirdo, or is that too late!!!! :D Oh and welcome to the club, Xu; make yourself comefortable, and as they say it here, pull up a chair, here have some xalwo and shax !!!! ;)

Cheers!!!!

Xu, NGONGE...WLC to SOL.

Thanks for ur intros.

Name is barwaaqo, am obviously a female, trying to find an occupation at the moment, talk to myself when no-one's looking, listen to Somali music, varied interests.

Barasho wanaagsan. :D

Mowgli   

Salaama Alaikum

-where you from?

I always find that to be a loaded question, a couple of days ago someone asked me where you from and I said Somalia, he said, oh that explains the accent :mad: , but I don't have a Somali accent (I've only been to Somalia 3mts outta my whole entire life), I don't have a british accent either...am just a confused nomad for that matter.

- Your sex

Female

- Occupation (you can lie about this if you like)

Am an extremely broke student (my pm is now accepting donations from fellow nomads)

Take pictures of my unsuspecting friends smile.gif and then blackmail them oh and talk to myself (this scares my mother) and occassionaly make monkey noises

- Favorite music

R&B mostly, some Italian I've now discovered Spanish and oh yeah reer xamar music (thanks to qaxooti kombuter heshay lol)

Like Sue, am a scienctist and I enjoy reading science journals too, watching documentaries except now I don't own a tv (damn tv licence ppl), history books (a new interest) and poetry.

Xu and NGONGE wlc to the SOL family and hope you enjoy your stay

Ma'Salaama