Sign in to follow this  
Haarun

Peace

nuune   

^^ ehehe I take dat as Daallo, but this one is the orignal Somali Airline, good safety record except few very low accidents.

I witnessed one Somali Airline bound for Hargeisa from Xamar, it came down ayadoo dul marayso Balcad, the Pilot refused to fly the plane, but was forced because high level Koofi Cad were going to Hargeisa, the Pilot said he can't fly cuz something is wrong with the plane, they told him he would get killed or fly the plane, after few minutes, it came down, more than hundredh people died

Haarun   

Thanks again my people.Playmaker,a fool i may be but not a wannabe.Some one else took the name haruun so i couldn't get one.Anyways Aaron and harun are just the same so dont make an issue out of it.

What does Kofi cas stand for?A west African dictator's name perhaps?

Am on my way to the politics section so lets hope i do survive the first round :D

Waryaa nuune,

Your little story defies common sense. ninmakii xeryaha qaxootiga ku keenay baad been ka sheegaysaa. caano booraha in laguu diidey ahayd. :D:D

Nephissa   

shidh, you waa Somali? thought it was 'the' Aaron Hall oo soo galay SOL.

Welcome Haarun, avoid the TFG weirdos in the politics... icon_razz.gif

I'm curious to know why it took you 4 long months to post?

Nice name by the way.. smile.gif

Haarun   

Nephthys i don't like your name but i like your persona.I would also have liked your name were it not against my principles as a Muslim since its the name of a goddess.

For four months i was busy and i still am.A fate many single fathers share with me.But that never stopped me reading your psyche piercing posts and trust me i would never want to be on ur way.But am now here and i hope she who brought me is happy that am here(she still didn't welcome me)

Yes i have a nice name but my daughter ruins it.she calls me Huun meaning haruun. Thank your for your warm welcome sister and thank your for the advice.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Aaron:

Nephthys i don't like your name but i like your persona.I would also have liked your name were it not against my principles as a Muslim since its the name of a goddess.

For four months i was busy and i still am.A fate many single fathers share with me.But that never stopped me reading your psyche piercing posts and trust me i would never want to be on ur way.But am now here and i hope she who brought me is happy that am here(she still didn't welcome me)

Yes i have a nice name but my daughter ruins it.she calls me Huun meaning haruun. Thank your for your warm welcome sister and thank your for the advice.

Ya YA practice what you preach, Aaron.. :D:D . Is your christian name not against your principles as a Muslim?

ps. congrats on stepping up and looking after your kid walaal. The majority of men walk away from marriage and children. It is uncommon for a [somali] man to be a single father. It's so odd in this day and age! Kids almost always go with the mom unless she is dead, or crazy.

Goodluck brother, Allaha kula koriyo.

Haarun   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Ya YA practice what you preach, Aaron.. . Is your christian name not against your principles as a Muslim?

Nacam and you have a point there.you know i tried one version of haarun and that one was taken so lets hope the version i chose now will suffice me and you and our common principles.That was a good observation on your part, Nafisa(hope u won't mind the name). :D

Thanks for your duca and jazakallah kheyran.

DD and the rest for the last time thank you.Playmaker thanks bro.