Sign in to follow this  
Haarun

Peace

Aaron anderson? I have Aaron andreson from my work and we share computers together, he is always on SOL everytime i leave my computer logged in..

If you are Aaron from my work you are dead if not welcome brotha, have a tea lol..

STOIC   

^^^LOl..don't you have a different Username and password even if you share the computer.We do have multiple common computers (besides the ones on every ones desk space) in my lab, but everyone logs in under his username and password.

Haarun   

Thank you all for your warm brotherly welcome.I am not a white boy,i am the average curly,tall and skinny Faarax of the Somalian race.

Ibtisam thank you.What is the test?Would u help me with it? icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^The test was only if you was a white dude. But since you are not so dawoow and knock yourself out posting in all the sections and threads. smile.gif

LOl..don't you have a different Username and password even if you share the computer.

Yeah but we don't log eachother off because that will be mean..so everytime someone leaves if they don't lock their computers we go ahead and access whataver...

Ayways the fool turns to be Faarah, or should i say wanna be.

nuune   

^^ I like your Airline Mr Dabshid, that landing is one of a experience indeed, what I like most is the Crash Cross-wind Landing, if you know what that is.

Haaruun, welcome to SOL