Sign in to follow this  
Qalanjo_19

what should i do?

i been dating this guy for five years, he was the nicest guy i have ever been wit, i mean he always says the right thing to me, every night b4 i go to bed he would tell me he loved me, he was my dream guy. he would do anything for, so one day i decided to take a trip i told him i was leavin the city. after couple of month he though i would come back, but i decided to not come back. after a year later he finally got my # and called and asked me to come back, but i didn't want to, now it's been a year since we haven't talk or e-mailed to each other, know i realized he's the one for and i love him wit all my heart, but i don't know how he feels about me so what should i do? should i let him go or try to work things out wit him if he's willing too.

Nephissa   

after couple of month he though i would come back, but i decided to not come back. after a year later he finally got my #

How come your boyfriend for Five years didn't have your phone # for that long.

If you had married him after the first year by now you'd have a 3year old. :D

dawoco   

Abaayo i dnt wanna b rude 2 u laakin ur story doesnt make sense. Some aspects of it are quite personal and shouldn't be mulled over with complete strangers.

Having said that, maybe u can contact him and have a serious "make or break" discussion followed by a xalaal union of the two of you, that way u can make up for the time lost and mayb even start on that "would have been three year old" Allah willing smile.gif

Xafsa   

5 years?!!! that should have cleared things for you guys..going out for 5 years with the phrase ´lets get married´ not coming up?

i been dating this guy for five years
, he was the nicest guy i have ever been wit, i mean he always says the right thing to me, every night b4 i go to bed he would tell me he loved me, he was my dream guy. he would do anything for,

Are you serous five years of dating sis you broke the ##########. <------ walaalo pray salaatul istiqaaro Insha alaah.

By dawaco

Abaayo i dnt wanna b rude 2 u laakin ur story doesnt make sense.
Some aspects of it are quite personal and shouldn't be mulled over with complete strangers.

Yous said it all dawaco But please don't call as strangers <------ :D uups you are right we are strangers ala gabadhu runbadanaa.

iikaalay ii kaalay aniga ii kaalay Kasha wadanaha ku soo qabo aniga ii kaalay......

Miriam1   

Let me say this..

Whaaaaaaaa???????

Your in love with him.Yet you leave him with in the most strangest manner.Maybe you had to stay for a real strong reason....But after 5yrs ! of dating.one would suppose marriage was somewhere in the near near future....

What would you do?

I dunno.

Bisharoo.lol.dating sucks.

Hi Qalanjo,

Welcome to SOL. Being a newbie and all, I suppose your entitled to make a few mistakes. Let me see if I can give you a quick overview of how things work in here:

1. Never admit to dating!. At all. In any form. Ever.

2. Never admit to dating anyone for 5 YEARS. (Take this one seriously, it might just save ur life)

3. Try not to share very personal information. There's something called Too Much Information Syndrome (TMIS) and it can be a deadly disease.

4. Most ppl here have already replied to more 'I love him and I want him back' topics than you can shake a stick at. So, dont be surprised if they seem a little hostile. Its not you, its your post.

5. Follow the above steps and you should be alright.

6. How can you date someone for 5 whole years without marrying them? :confused:

LMAO@Phantasmagoria, I think you are hilarious.

The best part about what you wrote was Steps 1, 2,4 & 5.(U nailed it)

PS: I don't think it matters how long the poor girl was seing her ex, that is beside the point. Y'all ought to help her or ignore it all together.(U decide)

juba   

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria:

How can you date someone for 5 whole years without marrying them
? :confused:

these things shouldn't be rushed! five years does sound a bit stretched but atleast u'll know he's definatly the right one :D

^^^totally agree with the *advice of the year* thing.

phanta - lool

Qalanjo - follow ur heart....if it says the right thing to do is to contact him, then do so...what have you got to loose?

nuune   

^^^^ what about the mind, the heart and the mind don't agree on certain things, in particular, these kind of situations.

The mind says some thing, while the heart says something else, which one do you follow!!!

nuune   

xafsa, I agree with u,

sweetie, if that is the case, how would it be if u love someone and he doesn't love u back, would u be after him for the rest of your life, because it is your heart that lets u love this MAN who doesnt love u back,

if you follow your mind, u r diggin ur own grave buddy

it is actually the opposite way, ever heard of:

follow your heart but take your brain with you,

so u can't just use the heart alone, use it with the mind, that is how i see it anyway