Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

how to bring a wife from Africa and not lose her to the system...

Aaliyyah   

^are u talkin abt Baba Ali..that guy is good....

wiilwaalradio walaal you don't need to thank me. You are amazing keep up the good work..

@Somali I think malika meant what happen to your wify? miyaad ka daashay durbaba..at least dats how I understood it lol..(raali ahaadana in meel la ii dirsan aan so dhex galo laakin in aan farwawayn wax ku qoro ayaa la ii xil saaray icon_razz.gif )

salaam

"Hadey kugu qaasabto, iney ku qaaribto bey rabta ee daawo baa ii socoto deh ilaahya amarkiis!" Lmao

funny staff... I must say, i highly disagree with the generalization of the “intellectual women” consuming alcohol like a fish.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Somalicentric.:

"Hadey kugu qaasabto, iney ku qaaribto bey rabta ee daawo baa ii socoto deh ilaahya amarkiis!" Lmao

funny staff... I must say, i highly disagree with the generalization of the “intellectual women” consuming alcohol like a fish.

Of course the generalization is not true. Actually being an intellectual woman and being a religious woman are not mutually exclusive. However the generalization makes it funnier :D

Lol it was a knee jerk reaction, clearly this was stated for comical reasons, but living on the east-coast I get asked that a lot :mad: . The consumption of alcohol is not regional nor is it only reserved for folks that are way too "assimilated” in the diasporas. If anything dadka who are confused and trying way too hard to assimilate, masa dadka nolosha ka qasantahay result to this.