Sign in to follow this  
hooyo

I HAVE A SERIOUSE PROBLEM!

Kool_Kat   

R_C, you busted me chik... Ok, Ok, Ok, I am Shopaholic... Damn it, are you satisfied now...

But I still wait for sale events... That's my story and I am sticking to it... aight... smile.gif

Blessed   

Rocks Chick and kool kat... welcome to my buddy list. If U is ever in my end of the woods give me a shout, aight.

Barwaqo,

Here, here, it's been a while. I'll call ya!

It's a capitalist society, so we might as well huh?

Ever been to Shoe Crazy up at Ilford, I hear Ur hooked on ya shoes... check it out sometime.

Lakkad

Sweety, U can try thats all that I am offering, no promises just that I'll give it a try. So what have U got in mind? I am for anything that doesnt involve the cutting of cards, my mate tried that ones... only the Lord knows what happened to him :D Hope I am not scaring ya.

Muna

Nayaa beenta badan jooji dee, or I'll sue your arse 4 making look like qof waalan!

Hooyo sweety,

Repeat after me:

I am a shopaholic and I am proud

Feeels good, right?

P.S Muna told me what ya'll got upto on Monday, Tuesday and wednesday...

Macalin   

Ameenah Sankuus(among the unusual nicknames,,lol-i know this chick..not you).

Anywhooo,macanto-you have declared urself a self-confessed shopaholic,unless you call the group "SHOPAHOLIC ANONYMOUS"..waa jiidateen idinka.(you and hooyo and kool-kat.and MUNA,and even my sweet tender Barwaqo)

Marka i suggest you hook up with me..and yes it doesnt invonvle "card jajeexis"..mmm haaba sheegin.but it does involve 2 trips to mall..first trip=you buy,second trip you return-anoo dhagta kujiidaayo sidii lax lasoo qali raba.lol.maskiin!

Second option=which i doubt you will follow=stay with Taqwa(yes-our very own TAQWA!)...am definetly sho he will help ya!

Once again i got none but love for yalls!..with or without your habbits.

Ariadne   

I know this is going to sound bad but, Im not a shopaholic its just that sometimes when I have money to pay for something and I forget to pay or someone puts it off I end up spending it. My family says I spend money like a drunken sailor but I think their just exaagerating. Okay do what I do get a trustworthy best friend and when you are going to keep money for a long time have her hide it for you so you won't find it and spend it. beleive me it works:p

Salaan...

Hokey, hokey, hokey. Ma shopping maa la idinka cel celinaa bo. Now, let's all chill. And the $$ is on me. smile.gif Great, yeah.

Now, where should we start from? What did you say, Aamina? Oh, the Body Shop. Sure. Let's move all. You must all follow me, or no shopping for you, understood???.

Hmm...good taste, girl. Smells good. Nah, don't ask them how much. Just buy it. Xooq it now. electronic_credit_card_machine_swipe_md_

Lakad, sharaab. Don't ask anything. None of your business. What??!! Not your taste? Who asked you? Sharaab. Shuut. Your turn and store will come, can you be patient man until then. Good.

Now, who's is next? Barwaaqo, hokey. Which store--oh, the Banana Republic. Hokey.

That fits you, Barwaaqo. Good. Now xooq it. electronic_credit_card_machine_swipe_md_ Don't worry the price, just xooq it. God. Yaa anti-capitalist wax la shop gareyn jirey? Maan.

What, Rock's Chick? Oh, you want to go that store? La Senza Girl one? Sure.

Good on you. It sensibly fits you. Xooq it. electronic_credit_card_machine_swipe_md_

What say you, Kool-Kat? You can't wait??!!! Just a second, girl. God. Yaa waxaan shopping usoo wadi jirey. Now, what store you said you wanted to see? Le Chateau, Esprit, and the jacobs?? Hokey.

That seems good. Lakad, what are you muttering about? "She is going to three different stores." None of your business. What did I tell you hadaayi? God. Will you then sharaab now. Baliis!! Dankis. Now, Kool-Kat, it is good on you, and xooq it. electronic_credit_card_machine_swipe_md_

Where is he now? That Lakad guy. Where is that madax adeega? Yeah, you. Name your store now. What!! Mecca???? Kamoon, man. Hana ceybeynin. Kac. Name another one. Foot Locker? Sure.

Now, that running shoes fits you. And it is Nike, great. Xooq it. electronic_credit_card_machine_swipe_md_

Who is left now? The Legend. Legends do not shop. Oh, you just want some funitures. Sure. Which store? Oh, that one. The Bombay Company. Sure.

Wiiiiw. Finally, it is finito. Ciyaal yaa shopping usoo wadi jirey hortibo.

Oh, we forgot hooyo. Yes, hooyo, maxaa tiri? Suuqa aa rabaa aah? God. Hooyo, suuq ma'aha meeshaan. Mall waaye. Yaah! Dhar huudheey aa raadinaa aah? Hooyo, hooyo, meshaan sugunto maano ma lagu gado. "Iska daaya, dooni maayo." Yaa Allaah. Hooyo ha xanaaqin oo saas ha dhihin. See waaye. Ar hooyo soo qabta maxaa meesha la taagan tihiin, madax kuusyaal. :D

Now, that is a shopping experience. How cool of it. :cool:

Blessed   

Cutie

Thats an Idea.. I might try that, thnx.

Miskiin

looooooooooool, U so funny bro.

I love the Body Shop, but please won't you let me go to Miss Selfridges? ... Just to look arround!

We can buy a two way ticket tp Hargeisa for Hooyo. Huudheeydhkii Hargaisa ha ku soo wareegto. (I am told it is the best in the world). She needs a break anyway. :D;)smile.gif

hooyo   

loolllllllllll Miskin you are so funy man

Amina you are right hooyo i need big break the Farxin in my uni are getiing on my nerves.

Go shopping wit HWCNBM??? :eek: Lakkad....How can u be so cruel? :mad:

MMA:

Kix kix kix kix.... :D:D !

Ur not right, u kno that? LoL!

I gotta catch my breath!

Hooyo:

U kno what to do dear, don't u? Since MMA just implied u wear "huudhaaydh" redface.gif ....get ur suun, skobe and majarafad ready and take him out!

Macalin   

MMA>,,lacagta kaa badatay!'

Marax.com

YOU take gabdhaan shoobing and you will run away from koronto..wallahi..esp kool-kat/hooyo/muna/barwaqo/ameenah/and rocks gabar!?>this gals love shopping like maxaa kaa galay!..but they soo lovely..i would have bought them..some aniiba!

Lacagta kaa badatay..waraa

Ameenah/barwaqo> maxaan kala aan sameeya..gabdhoow..HWCBM la'antiis abaar waaye!//lol

Mhd   

my advise to you sistar is this if you are serias please try. thanks allaah your a muslim girl,but your missing something wich is y our not paractising your faith,but your just doing wath ever you disier, so please try to learn your beuatiful culture and gange your habit to give sadaqaad and to remembar for those who even don,t have anything to eat.thanks and please try my advise.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Mhd:

my advise to you sistar is this if you are serias please try. thanks allaah your a muslim girl,but your missing something wich is y
our not paractising your faith,but your just doing wath ever you disier, so please try to learn your beuatiful culture and gange your habit to give sadaqaad and to remembar for those who even don,t have anything to eat.thanks and please try my advise.

How can you judge, when you don't even know her.. :confused: :mad:

I am assuming that was addressed to Hooyo.

Lakkad so sweet. I knew you'd come arround ;):D

BARWAAQO

lool@ majarafad ... U qumayo. :D

Bojour madame

If you are shopholic join the club....the trick to stop shopping is stop going out so you can avoid what's in and have no clue what's in or out so you stick on what you got.

I don't know if you buy dirac...but all i can say is that it have wasted all my money...you know the style... new dirac for every new weddings...the trick to stop buying the latest dirac is simply avoid going to weddings...couple of weddings OK but don't lose the plot cause you might see yourself buying a dirac just to stay home with it or go out with it.

All da sisters say to me "When did you get this, You always go shopping, Where you getting this from" I been to every shopping site and to be honest i have been influenced by some friends but i seem to get ahead of myself and lost the plot and got hocked but know i in control...getting better each Year!

Keep it real cause i do share the same problems here.

Auvoir