Sign in to follow this  
hooyo

I HAVE A SERIOUSE PROBLEM!

Muna...LoL....broken ur vow of silence, hav u? This must be the first post I've seen u write since I joined... icon_razz.gif

Hooyo n Ameenah...

Shopping a problem? Are u kidding? :eek:

See u in Oxford Circus this WKend....

I haven't checked out the autumn collections in Mango and Zara yet, so I need u guys there to pinch me if I start to look like I'm going to expire out of delight! ;):D

Ladies keep enjoying life while you guys are living.

MMMMM!!!

advice devote all the cheddar in something that is worthwile such as (Sadaqo, Xawala,) and the rest go for clubbing..

I'm not a hatter but crashAller

While Hooyo and Her shopaholism therapy-mates are indulgin themselves to buy Stuff..plz remember this poor fella (me) who is bussy meditatin in the Mountains..and send him few Jumpers..U know How it gets cold in Here (Zu Mountains).

anyway comin bck to the origanal q's..i Really dont care!!..Buy..Buy...Buy!!..as long as u can afford..and if U cant afford ..Still I really dont care!!..Then Why am I replyin to ur post..hmmmm......I really dont know why!!..anyway....bck to meditation!!

Dont Mind me..continue buyin stuff...

Cheerz

Fuaad   

Hooyo..

Why don't you marry a richman...your whole problem would be out of the window and nom more of worrying..except spending and spending money...

hooyo   

Fuaad do you know any rich guy?

BARAWAQO quik you should go to oxford circus as soon as possible! you wont beleibe what they have in stock.

As i cant stop spending can anybody help me to find a rich farax, i have looked and looked but no luck

Zu....

Ur jumpers are on the way right now...but pray tell, which mountains are u meditating on? The UPS man wants to kno...

Hooyo...

Understood. Will go ASAP!

Kool_Kat,

Did you say shop wisely? and pray tell, who was that kat, who spend few thousand dollars on shoes,clothes and accessories at the beginning of summer.......You're so busted :cool: _Kat

Granted few of them were on sale, but not all and we both know it redface.gif

Lakkad,

dont be "laf soo taagan" for allah sakes, and no I didnt get fired, I just got another job.......aight.

later peeps

..Damn..now I have to reveal My location...am currently meditatin with Xinjiang dudes...You can find me @ Flaming Mountains of Turpan (which is where am studin), and if You come to The Mosque in Kaxi..and ask for the Black Dude..they will point you to my cave located @ the Heavenly Lake of the Tianshan Mountain...00h....The province is called Xinjiang north west of China....and If I like the Jumpers..I will invite u to an exclusive swimmin session @ the Zhunkeer basin.

I hope that was helpful....

Lakkad:

You took the words outta my mouth. If you girlz lived on your own, I don't know how you woulda survived out here in the states. You would've filed for bankrupsy the first month, lol. Ya'll should be introduced to my Budgeting 101, classes start next Friday n' RSVP by Sunday via my private inbox.

Like fuad suggested, there's the option of finding your self a suga daddy! where to begin where to begin......

Hooyo dearly,

We live in an EAT WHAT YOU KILL world. You get some dough and its meant to be spent asap. Anyway, let's look at another angle of the situation. Is it possible you're trying to fill some sort of a void with your addiction to shop? What's your immediate pay off? I mean unless you're a rich brat, I don't think its healthy to over-indulge in any habit. That's my 2 cents this early morning, now where's my qaxwo...

Macalin   

LOL>Rocks' DUQDIISA..

Lakkad,

dont be "laf soo taagan" for allah sakes, and no I didnt get fired, I just got another job.......aight..wallahi my hooyo says that,,alot...and dont you think you need to change your name horta..to "VAN-Diesel's xaaskiisa"?..lol..anyways..take care.

Tami..waa usheege..gabdhahaan la qoojiye madaxa laga kawiyo waaye..Barqawo cadeey adiina you part of this "AXIS" miya.lol.i thought you was against capitalism..xaa dhacay..you aiding the capitalist more...I suggest you attend Tamina's 101 class..and shes an accomplished teacher..mhm..

And on the subject of "sugar AABO"..Again come to Amerika..waa buuxaan..lol.they dont know how to spend there money(save for a starbucks cup_lol)..marka i could use one of yall oday yaashan birta ka soo qaado..lol.

anyways..i got none but love for all yall spoilt brats-just don run into moi(and don ask wat ama do!).lol).damn..warka iga bate.am off.peace

Lakkad...

Yes I'm against capitalism but I still hav to look stylish OK? So get off my back waryaa! :mad:

Seriously tho, money comes and goes. U can't really hold on to it that much. Even if I don't shop during the month, it all goes anyways....and don't even ask me how! redface.gif I'm absolutely incapable of holding on to cash and I don't kno the meaning of the word 'saving'. So best thing I can do is not to spend money I don't hav and I think I succeed...most times.

Now, where is that double-blasted credit card?.....

Hibaad   

lol nayaaa amina see i knew u were kinda touchy on this subject ok sis i'll keep my mouth shut, no really true sis money comes and goes so while u don't have any responsibilities spend all u want.

Hoyo adana maxa ku qatay i thought inad adigu donaysay help how come u including me on this. Hoyo the thing is will u excapt any rich farax or will u do that thing u do huh?? cus u know i'll find u a rich one bari ow dheere lol

anyways laydies shop untill u drop as long as u guys remember me, or i forgot it was u too its aight akhiro samaad baa dhici.

Barwaqo lol amina aya afka iga toshay but i think u might be seeing me around.By the way sis

don't listen to hoyo sis hoyo walan oo shoping qatay waye.

Still LoooKing For Th UPS Dude..... :mad: ..Soon I vill need to Use my No Shadow SideKicks..or throw one of My One-Hit-Kiss of Death Knives..> SO Buckle Up....Vill be on My Way..within 24 hrs...Stay Avay from the Streets..dudes n dudettes...it is time to turn BarwaaQo to Abaar!!!

LoL! I see the legend is on the warpath. :D

There there now Zu. I don't kno what delayed the UPS man (maybe the donkey he's been forced to ride to get to the godforsaken mountains u mentioned) but I'm sure he's on his way. Don't get in a huff, u'll get ur jumpers soon enough. :rolleyes: