Sign in to follow this  
hooyo

I HAVE A SERIOUSE PROBLEM!

hooyo   

BONJOUR TOUT LE MONDE.

Plz help ME i need advice. My problem is that i am shopaholic, i cant stop spending even if i am broke i still spend. Ameenah also needs some help we are in this togther, in fact she is worse than me, when we go for shoping we buy anything we desire.I dont know about ameenah but if i dont stop spending i'll go mad, ive tried different ways to stop spending but i end up spending even more! This no joke i realy would appreaciate if u could drop in some advice.

MERCI BEAUQOU,ABIENTO

Abdinuur   

Hey what's up?

Sometimes when you have more not just money but in general, it's better to give some to the poor or the homeless. It helps out a lot, that's one idea.

Another idea is that maybe you should buy something for everyone here in the Nomad Zone, that would be really cool :cool:

Another idea is that you can invest your money...maybe put some in your savings account and keep it there until I come around...jk.

Hasta Luego

Salaan...

Naa Hoogayeey.

Alla Hooyooy.

Fiiri hee, hooyadii hadii masuul noqon yaa dhiman? Macbuudkoow. Maya, maya. Anaa runta kuu sheegaayo ee si fiican ii dhageyso, hokey.

Hooyo with a pair of shoes that is so high-heeled, and trying to make her best modest buraanbur move--GAW! Oobis, she fell: ₤150

Aabo with a Levi's jiinis dhakab eh under his macawiis, under his cali falaax: ₤100

Ayeeyo outdoing both of them with a tight-fitting goono and rajabeeto by Victoria's Secrets: ₤70

And children as wild :eek: as :cool: amused as :D all of them: Priceless!!

There is something hooyo must NOT buy, for everything else there is the children.

Blessed   

Hooyo!

How could you say we are in it together when it is that is always inticing me to buy, I think our solution is to stop hanging with each other and with Muna too (don't act all quite and innocent girl, u know U is bad).

I don't think I can give up shopping, I would go mad if I did. Shopping is a therapy to me, there is nothing more endearing then a new pair of jeans, scarf or a cute bag (I love these)... If I am bored, sad, depressed, it gives me the boost that I need. I mean is that really bad? Everyone has a 'balwad' addiction of some sort and ours just happens to be spending, does that make me crazy? It could be worse babes.

I am in debt and that depresses me at times, but the sister needs to feel good.

I can't give it up Hooyo, so maybe you should find me a rich young man that we'll take care off my expensive arse.... I might just buy you that watch you so loved.

Abdinuur

Those are good points bruv, might try it, except for the buying for the nomads, do u relise how large the nomad family is now?

MMA

lol@ Ayeeyos Rajabeeto from Victria's secrets.

And, Levis jeans under macawiis lol U come out with the crazziest things, I always thought that you were a bit of a trend setter.

hooyo   

Ameenah how could u say that shopping is a therapthy for u, beleieve me girl shoping is mad diease, coz u become more addict,u just cant stop spening, even if u r in dept, to tell u the truth it makes me depress, i think i need pshological help to stop spending!

Ameenah about the rich farax, no worries i have one for u,he recently came to uk, he is on the dole, he used to be a geljire back in the days, he claims that he have plenty xolo back home(badiye) what do you think, shall i hook u up with him?

Abdinuur how could u!iam trying to give up spending and all u can suggest is to spend on all nomand family.

Shopping and girls are like chada na pete, but hoyo is encouraging ameenah to hook up with a faarax bacda ey ku xirantahay who is on the dole...thats not a bad idea. He needs a guide to site seeing.

Macalin   

I think Hooyo and Ameenah yall are some spoilt lil brats...another reason why you should come to america and live on your own.

check this out.

work 8+hrs everyday

go full time school(12+hrs)

books/Tuition!and other school needs

apt rent(with roommate u ight)

insurance bill

credit card bills

light bill

phone bill(if u have a cell fone-double bill)

food expenses

car payments(if not junkie)

fuel expenses-back and forth from work!-

and yea..some of the folks in hre send money back home..so add dahabshiil expenses!

Now with all this expenses theres a therapy in the waiting for Hooyo.

if you had all this bills to pay i BET and i said I BET.you wouldnt be havng time yes the time to be a shopaholic let alone the money to spend!

So rem Its XARAAm to be spendthrift Allah(sw) said it in his Quran!(so you actaully breakin a law!)..no offence sisters am sure you have bills to pay..be responsible and reasonable!

LOL.MMA.wallahi adi mafiyoobid.mastercard might sue you waraa..ayeeeyo? in rajabeeto?..why you put ayeeyo in that predicament waraa?..mise ayadana she found out the secret in VICTORIA!

Hibaad   

LOooooooooooooooooool hahahahahha

waaa wareey aaaa ma labadiibaa mantan halkan iskenay

hahahh i was wondering when u tooo wld take my advise and seek help its about time i say laydies.

How many times did i tell u to get professional help atleast u edmiting u have a problem hooyo that something amiinah adiga in deniel baa ku jirtaaa its about time u just dealt with reality like hoyo sistah u know i love u and i am only trying to help so don't jump on me know i know u kinda sensitive when it comes to this issue. U both already know wat i think as i told u many times b4 so listen to ur fellow nomads know and inshalah u shld find a method of dealing with this adiction.

by the way this is the silent chick

take care all

hooyo   

Naya muna you r in this too u r even worse than Ameenah, dont act so inecent, you need help too! so seek professional help quik before is too late.

Blessed   

Allah Munaay U are sooo full of it ... Miss 'I am going to the next country for shopping" .. You are in a whole league of your own misus. don't even get me started on ya. Oh by the way welcome back to the forum your annoying presence is missed :D

Hooyo

Looks like U got a new adiction babes.. may be U exchange shopping with foruming?

And a faarax on the dole... naa dhulku kula go'....wat sort of a mother are U gonna be like ... and kritikal-mind you ain't no help are U. Faarax bac ku xidhantahay ma digaarkaan ku sharaxan? At least a non-faarax miskiin would appreaciate some site seeing!

Lakkad.

Some truth there bro. I am a bit of a brat, but U got us all wrong walaal. I (and Hooyo) pay bills and I am helping out with people back home .. but I really don't see the point in having money sit in the bank... life is too damn short, what the point in being rich if U is dead?

on a serious note tho.

I don't think I have a problem... Spending and over spending is the way of life these days... U can't get away from it no matter.... chill guys, waa caadi... it's ur money, so teat it how U wanna!

And a psychologist would only charge you for the service and hence make U spend more .... I'll say a lil prayer for ya'll!

Haaruun   

Hooyo/Ameenah,

Sure u gotta problem, but it is not a major one. All u have to do is, send the cheques to my saving account as soon as u get them...in that case u won't be able to withdrawl $$$ with out my permision and I have to prove what u want the $$$ to spend with.

Don't warry 'bout me, I won't touch it.

Hooyo,

I too am a shopaholic, but it is not something I'm willing to give up as long as I can afford it.

I agree with Ameenah; Shopping is Therapy; I go shopping when I'm happy, sad, have money, dont have money, and sometimes I go "Just Because", and if I spend all the money on my account I come out of the mall feeling like a million bucks........it is an addictive feeling, which I indulge again and again.....again

So enjoy, and have fun with it, there is no point in shopping if you're not enjoying yourself sis.

Lakkad,

I totally disagree with you, I lived in the states for few months, and worked there in order to save money, and the sad truth was that I developed an expensive taste, and as a result I now have to get a second job to support my habit.

It is a full time job to stay fashionable you know!!

Haaruun,

I tried that with my sister, it didnt work at all redface.gif

Ameenah,

we should talk ;)

xoxox

Macalin   

Gurls=good luck!

If you see spending oney as a therapy, i need to be close to yalls!.wallahi am dead serious..am actually the opposite.lol.

I get shock when i spend money on something i donot need..esp excessive shopping.

well..teavh me some..i need spend some money..well i have to get it first rigth?

but rem!..its xaraam to be a spendthrift..and being a shopaholic is one.

Ameenah=macaanto=can lakkad discipline ya?.just a thought.lol

Rocks'wife=what happened?..ma shaqadi baa lagaa soo buriye?..lol.

Kool_Kat   

Ok let's see, where can I start... Shopaholic, huh...

Like my girl KiKi said in her song "when the bills are paid, shopping is a MUST"...

So as long as y'all "Shopaholics" ain't behind with your bills, by all means go ahead and SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP...

With me I try to be a smart shopper when I can, you know wait for Sale speacials or go to the store's outlet... That way I am saving and still geting what I want... The best time to shop for me is END OF SEASON... Walaahi, the beginning of the summer, you can't even begin to imagin the things I bought for half the price (all FEERMAATO, if you know wha I mean)...

Besides it ain't always how you look on the outside, or what you wear... It's always the inside and how happy you are that count... So if shopping makes you happy go ahead shop... But shop wisely. ;)

That's it for me...