Sign in to follow this  
Tusbax.Madow

New

Kool_Kat   

JB, inanta meesha wey kucusubtehee bal u tartiibi, fooxiso kuyeh...

T.M, welcome dear...It is usually slow here on the weekends...I guess the only ones with a cold boring Saturday nights are us Torontonians...Well I am more of Mississaugan... :D

Outside parking and old Honda don't go hand in hand in this below freezing weather...Good luck sis...Hondas are pretty good regardless, as long as it is well maintained...

Ciao

Baluug   

Welcome to the site Tusbax, a fellow Canadian and female too!! Care to tell us if you're available? :D Someone was gonna say it eventually, so I figure I should beat everyone to the punch :D I'm also in Kanada, but nowhere near Toronto.

Thanks folks.

KK mississauga is still considered part of the GTA, you can't run away from us..lol

I am still waiting to get an indoor parking for couple of months now, I don't think I can take it any longer.

Cadaan I hav been to Calgary couple of times, are you from the SW?

Tuujiye   

Tusbax Madoow.. Qaldha kula magac fool xumaatay. Maxaa kuu diiday magac yadii dumarkii layaqaanay? anyways bal soo dhawoow!! saad u jeegto meeshaan wax korontada u shida baa loo baahan yahay. Hanugu noqon kuwa SOL news u shaqeeya meesha dhan newska maanta kusoo dhajiya kuwaas qashiimo aan jirin waaye...

Aniga waxaan ahay darbi jiifka SOL oo wax kaste baan korka ayaan kagala socdaa so if you need help ii soo ganuunac! adigoo baati dhamaad ah sita..

wlc yaree ciyaal Dixon lee hanugu noqon...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

RedSea   

OH please nigga! lol. This is AT&T(not an accusation). Where the MODS, this guy is out of control. AT&T, somali castro, and now this. This gotta stop.