Sign in to follow this  
mohamed

don't be a players just be urs selfs aight.

mohamed   

wazzzz up my somalia queen sexy ladies.

yo niggas if ya'll have woman show ur baby girl much love aight don't play tham just for fun is not good at all if ur womans she find ur a plyers damnnnnnn you gonna make ur womans cry like wooow fo reall show tham ur happynes and ur love olso ladies like a sweet guy and a guy know how to treat a woman right nah mean anyways I'm out aight one love all the sexy somalia queen ladies out there much love and take care ya'll peace. I'm on somaliaonline.com Pg# 196 aight peace.

------------------

Like MN'fynezt stated, good lookin out suga. Being said that. Let me tell you somthin. You know all these lil "players" you see running around, Poppin them collerz, talkin this and that, Its not happening. Masakeen wish they knew how to play the game. But they got their game all twisted. Its weak. Ni99a's need to learn the game, before they gear up and try to play in the big field.

Its like this...

Men:

1) When you try to play some chicken head, plzz, oh plzz, don't try to play her with her friend, or neighbor, or someone she knows, thats just being stupid

2) Don't brag to your bois, about how you hit it, cuz the more you brag, the less your gettin it.

3) Don't give out your home number to other girls, thats just settin your self up.

4) Buy her a pager or a cell phone, so that way you can keep tabs on her. She might think she got you on locked down, but actually its you who is doin the lockin.

5) Whatever you do, don't lie bout nuttin you didn't do. Cuz sooner or later its going to blow up on your face.

6) When your trying to get your freak on...NIgga don't do it at your place, your car, or anything that belongs to you, where your girl has access to. TAke it to the other girl's house.

7) Don't let the other girls, know bout your girl, or each other.

Ladies..

When a ni99a talks shit in front of his bois, you should know he is a talker not a walker, so you better get to walkin.

When your tryin to play a ni99a, whatever you do, don't let anyone know about it, cuz thats just going to label you as a hoe.

keep your game underwraps.

Don't be a gold digga to begin with...don't use the poor guy for his credit card..be independant..buy your own damn things..

Now a days its the girls who are poppin them collerz, well ....well ladies, pop on...

ciao

shawty   

;) damn girl icon_razz.gif we R trying to tame this guyz and ur giving some playaz Lesson.

help me out here.

first of all to mohamed i got nothing but love for u boo straight up. i which we had more intelligent guyz like U. u tell all this socalled playaz that they need to treath their women better.

i feel sorry for tha guy who is gonna try to play me.coz what goes around come around. and believe me im gonna beat him in his own sorry azz game.

if he can't treath me as dame.

so to all tha socalled playaz wannabeezz

~WATCH YA BACK NIGGA WHEN U TRY TO PLAY A GIRL.

COZ U KNOW EVERYTHANG IS POSSOBLIE IN THIS WORLD!~

and to all our good men

LOVE IS WHAT I GOT FOR YALL.

holla

Mohamed, I've got nothing but love for my respectful and intelligent brothers. Any girl would be lucky to have you. And to Shawty, girl you've got the right idea, what goes around does come around and if he's trying to play, his ass is going to get played. Much love to my beautiful peops.