Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

heeeeeeeeeeeelp

ok, 1st of all i would like to thank u guys for the wonderful wellcome (i wish)

2nd...i cant seem to figure this chat out, well, i know it aint paltalk or malinet. cuzz them stuff are live and u get to talk to the person, from what i have seen so far this is like sending emails and waiting 2yrs for the reply?

care to tell me how i get to make the best of this wesite?

dont make me wait 2 yrs plz

OG Moti   

First welcome to this site, where nomads could have their peace....loooool

second sister, 2 years ? comeon no one waits 2 years, but hey the more u wait the more exciting it gets.. smile.gif and in here u post an idea in your head or a topic to discuss, you post your point of view and see who would agree or disagree and give reasons, so it is a good way of discusion and u would have fun here beleive me.. so how would make the best out of this site.. simple .. post a point or statement or a point and see how others would react to it, and their own point of view, dont get surprise if many will disagree with you cause we somalis love to disagree... peace

sistah, this is a forum based site. the best way to get most out of this is to scan the titles picking the stuff that interests you. i am pretty sure you will not be disappointed. there's practically everything discussed here and everybody is civil. have fun and check out the archives by doing search on people. it's amusing!

make comments once in awhile.

ok ....2 years was my extra somali exageration..u know how we say 'wait 5minutes.. but we really mean 'i know u can wait 1hr, just stand around!'

well thanx for the intro and the tour of this site.

InshaAllah u will see me around..hope u catch me.

you3   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

ok ....2 years was my extra somali exageration..u know how we say 'wait 5minutes.. but we really mean 'i know u can wait 1hr, just stand around!'

well thanx for the intro and the tour of this site.

InshaAllah u will see me around..hope u catch me.

"how are you "

thank you all for the warm welcome,

shujui,,yes im enjoying it and i have worked fast...look im a normad already! hehehe

well,,,,tell me 1 more thing,,,,how do i cancel/stop/delete this topic,,,coss i've recieved all the help that i need.

thanx walaaloyaal!