Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Surveillance Society.

Originally posted by Gaax-Nuug:

Nin yaban, adiga hadda xabsi ka soo baxdaye is ilaali. Waxba ha isku taaban!
:D:D

Taasi dhicimeyso, geesaha ayaan iska EEG EEGI.

I agree with you nin-yaaban. I am also concerned by privacy in this day and age. Its a worrying phenomena and our civil liabilities are at sake. I am no longer connected to the grid any more. I would suggest you guys should be carefully about what information you put into the internet.

Muriidi   

.. " i mean of course we need a "gov." .. after they protect us from this :

kingkong.gif

and this :

godzilla_1137286.jpg

godzilla ..

even this ..

king_kong_vs_g_front.jpg

and don't forget this :

"giant radio-active insects"

*pictures too offensive ,can't be posted ..

king-kong-tee-200.jpg

do not under-estimate the threat !

It's not just cameras now, the gov't can read ur emails, look inside ur computer, listen and track u thru ur cellphone all this without u even knowing bout it. I got rid of my facebook account and watch what I post online. They can use all these things to build a profile on u that they can use against u someday.

Muriidi   

a while ago someone asked me : " how can i pay in (time-fluxx) in order to enjoy the vast variety of quality technology (environmentally friendly),also a good quality .. i don't have to know everything about it to use it .."

answer : by not paying in dollars euro etc. , if in your area .. you are still being forced to pay in these outdated currencies .. it is not your fault and it will take the system a few minutes to adjust and continue providing services where everything is paid for in (time-fluxx)

question : how does this "system" know that .. is it watching us ?

answer : no .. it's watching them ! criminals give away special neural signals (brain-waves)that can be detected by google-earth ..

.. so , unless you're asking people for passports or money .. you have nothing to worry about ..

41JR99DA5HL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Taleexi   

The next generation of surveillance cameras, if they ain't already in production, will have audio capability built in; they will not only video record you but rather instruct you what to do in real time.

Nina: I hope so too smile.gif