Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Bi-Lingual or Multi-Lingual

Curly   

Originally posted by Xassan Nasra Allah:

Gediid, dem louzy europeans are real qaxootis, while we live in the land of the free and HOME of the braves

my other explanation is since dem somalis in europe take welfare from different european countries , they are forced to learn their language. on the other hand , here in good old US of A, WE are the warehouse people, working OT to buy that camry and dem gucci watches
;););)

Oh my DAYS!!! :mad:

I can't believe you're proud of that **THING** country (whatever you want to call it)! :mad:

You sell-out! You must be delusional to think for one second America is the land of the free or the brave...do you think that killing innocent civilians and bullying smaller helpless countries is being BRAVE??? :mad: Please pull the other one:confused: ...you'd have more luck convincing me America cares about something beside themselves!

lol...as for "WE AMERICANS" :eek: :mad: Walahi may Allah save you!, i reckon you need all the help you can get!

And remember once a qaxooti always a qaxooti...even if you don't think of yourself as one you are bruv!

(Plus the avatar.... how pompous;how american!)

boycott   

Salut darman, samiha, nova:

les gars bien essayé...mais c'est du n'importe quoi votre truc, les pauvres nomades sont tous tombés dans le panneau :D

les autres faites vous entendre!

sMiLeY   

well........ i speak three

1- arabic ( most of my school years)

2- somali ( learned it from mom & dad)

3- English ( the last 4 years)

Iffah   

Originally posted by boycott:

mais c'est du n'importe quoi votre truc, les pauvres nomades sont tous tombés dans le panneau
:D

les autres faites vous entendre!

Ahh..translation pls. Boycott, I hope there is no diss hidden in there :confused:

Nova...those classes were a waste of time. Zut!(?) lol. Aurevoir.

NoVa   

lol@samiha ya so right' ..ilhaan's gettin' paraniod.

Boycutt salut 2 yaaaaaa 2 brotha...but iga qalee hade'...wa' ilabee' frenchka'..lol

Ilhaan nayaa the funny' thang is...back in grade9'..all the Qaxooti's in the school use 2 call me the French girl hehe...labada word aa so bartaa ku' tuuran jiray'..it was fun' when i think of it lol....there was this nigga who once thought i actually could speak litterally..lol

boycott   

ilhaam, i thought you wont understand damnnnnn about it but...looooooool you know how the french pple are...my be samiha will take that risk i'am gonna ask her wait

bjr Samiha je sens qu'on vas bien se marrer à raconter des ragots sur eux, on les chauffe encore un peu? histoire de les faire ch!er, esperons qu'ils nous foutent pas d'hors du site LOL

voilà hope she'll translate :D

NOVA t'es bien passé pour une pro : it really worked lol ;)

Iffah   

Samiha...Oui Oui, pauvre moi est tres paranoique.

Nova..lol@french girl. I even took it in grade 10 because I enjoyed my grade 9 class (it was all jokes) But you should've seen me when I entered gr.10, thinking it was gonna be somehow the same...oh boy did I get a surprise! redface.gif

Boycott, watch out now,I know a couple of words (Je parle un petit (peux?) francaise). icon_razz.gif But this is way too much for me..I'm just gonna wait for Samiha's translation..I wonder if she can translate the first one too. Merci Beaucoup in advance Samiha :D

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Naziha:

S.O.S lol New Zealandese did u mean to say MOARI ! Kio Aro
;)

I wish!

I meant typical new zealnad english :D

lol@NOVA wlc french girl

lol@ilhaam i know ur paranoid i can see from here :D no need to worry though!

Boycott what is this? some kinda test?oh my oh my redface.gif

bjr Samiha je sens qu'on vas bien se marrer à raconter des ragots sur eux, on les chauffe encore un peu? histoire de les faire ch!er, esperons qu'ils nous foutent pas d'hors du site LOL

Alright nomads, let me try bear with me, don’t forget this is the elaborated version, here it goes:

I feel that one went well, especially to laugh about itself, to relate to vicious gossips on them, one heats them again, history to do them dear, oh god the last sentence esperons?? What is that? They screwed us not anyone outside the site? WOW what is the hidden message behind this boycott? :eek: bisimilaahi

EASY with the french U won !!

boycott   

Samiha, Eeeh non we were supposed to giv our nomads a frenchy.. not a test for ya lol

i've no merit to use slang with you girls and your french is good, keep up the motivation :

let me translate: bjr samiha= bonjour=greetings, i think we gonna make some fun to tell gossip on them,

shall we heat'em up? history to make vicious ch!er=chier (bad word)

hope they wont throw us out of the site.

ilhaam perceptive though our plan has failed now , snif! :D

Iffah   

LOl..boycott. Naga qaleey hee. You're killing us with those big words...and damaging any hopes I've had of picking up French really quick. Look at that, you have even managed to confuse Samiha who is fluent in francaise.

Lol....y'all crack me...

But let me just break my list down to y'all...sista is intelligent peep diz...

*English

*Somali

*Broken Spanish

*Pig Latin smile.gif

*Op Language.......hop-o-wop a-rop-e y-o-u dop-o-i-nop-gop? ..if you understand holla back...it might be a lil' too much for my nomadz...

*Passion....... smile.gif

and dats me and my multi-ligual self smile.gif