Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Ciid wanagsaan.....to all Nomads of SOL...!

Sky   

eied mubarak people. it is a great day today, I can tell ya that.

hargeisa.jpg

no comment for it's eid today! but boy oh boy, I can barely contain myself. :D

^^ :D

We celebrated Eid today, but the rest of my Borough are celebrating tomorrow. The local Mosque was closed this morning. Takes the cake, that does. :rolleyes:

STOIC   

EID MUBARAK to all of SOL members.Forgive me if i ever offended you in any way.Any thing good that i have said is from Allah and anything bad is from my own shortcommings.

EID MUBARAK

Pacifist   

EID MUBARAK OR WANAGSAN OR WACAAN BAAN ALLAH KA BAARYAYA.......WOW MY SOMALI WRITING EVENS SCARES ME :D SERIOUSLY MY SOL BROTHERS AND SISTERS MAY ALLAH BRING HAPPINESS AND JOYFUL EID ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY. HUMBLE WISHES FROM YOUR SISTER HASNA

;)

QORSHEL BOY OHHH BOY DO I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL. BROTHER OR SISTER I AM ASSUMING YOUR A BROTHER STICK IN THERE INSHALLAH. I WAS JUST TALKING TO MY FAMILY BACK HOME ABOUT I WAS SO JEALOUS ABOUT HOW THEIR WERE CELEBRATING. THEY WERE ALL HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME AM HAPPY FOR THEM.

I DON'T EVEN FEEL LIKE ITS EID. INSHALLAH I WILL KEEP THIS SPIRIT ALIVE...

kEEP YOUR HEAD UP DUDE :(

sORRY IF I SEEM LIKE A PARTY POOPER redface.gif

Ciid wanaagsan. smile.gif

Got another cold. It's turning into a festive tradition.

Qorshel, I'd suggest you do something different. Make it more Eid-like by using your intiative. Organise something for friends, family or random kids. ;)

I remember spending one recent Eid that coincided with Xmas at work, with only the boss for company. I took the decorations that were lying around unused and decorated my machine. I bought myself all manner of junk food and proceeded to do nothing for the rest of the day but nibble. Memorable day. :D

Wiilo   

Eid Mubarak to you all..How was ur Eid ppl? well I had a blessing Eid and I hope you had too......

Nabad Iyo Caano:..............

Nice Eid actually though i slept da whole day :D:D:D ,,, that is what i needed from da first time ,,, i usually work all da day and study at night as i normally sleep 4 - 5 hrs every day ,,, i was damn tired and needed sometime to rest ,,,, this Eid was my opportunity to get rest and i did ,,,,,,

Thanks Wiilo and Happy Eid ,,,,,

waxaan qiyaasaayaa in qofkasta ciidaan uu kafaa iideeysatay in uu wax cusub nola shiisa kusoo dabaalo.

for me it was blessing ciid alxamdulilaah. i have mate most of my freinds that i don't see them often. i guss i could say it was excellent ciid to meet your family and freinds.

thanks wiilo