Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Ciid wanagsaan.....to all Nomads of SOL...!

Baashi   

"Waa maalin weynoo muslimiinta oo idil ay wada maqsuudeen..." soo saa ma aheyn horta.

Ciid wanaagsan akhyaarta.

Jumatatu

thanks for the lovely picture of makah al mukarama

qofkastoo soomaynah maanta ilaah ha uwada aqbalo

kulu caamun wa'antum bilqaayr

ciid wanaagsan dhamaantiin

Emperor   

Ciid Wanaagsan sidoo kale Sxbyaal,

Sxb I know tomorrow is Eid, but here it aint feel like it. Im so much dissappointed in Eid day celebration in the western world, not much of Eid it just a normal day for me. I wish i was back home or somewhere in the Muslim world where i could really feel the passion and greatness of this day but to my avail im still waiting the one day when I return and have a nice Eid in the midst of my beloved Ummah. I don't know when? but I have to keep up the dreams.

In my home now nothing u can sense of Eid, in My desk you can feel the workload that im busy with feeling depressed with the intense work that i need to submit by Monday. If and thats if I pray the Eid prayer thats all for me I could ever remember of this year's Eid? well not much I could tell of any Eid I had in here other than the prayer. I hope for a change, there no way this can go on.

My question is, even thou I have escaped from the problems back home and live in a country where i enjoy peace, free education and other benefits but I still feel life is not as better as it at home, Ok let me put it this way life in not as delightful as it was there and then. Honestly im missing a lot of things here in different ways, is there anyone who feels the same?

I know u can't demand a lot, life is never always perfect but this is too much i mean is way too imperfect, pisses me off? Alhamdulilahi I gota say I don't wanna sound pessimist and is not if im not happy with my life but my goal is simple i wanna change this life, that's all that's making me sick.

Anyway good luck with you Eid! hope you gona have a very nice one insha'alaah

Wa kula sana wa'antum dhayibin

juba   

first and fore most Eiid wanagsan to one and all! smile.gif

Qorshel i know what you mean bro, you feel so homesick when the holidays roll around. you think what you could be doing in Somalia or any othr muslim nation. who hasn't felt this way? but try to look up and enjoy it the best you can where you are, its called accomadation :D

Eid Mubarak people!

For me too, it seems to be just another day, in fact not one Muslim outside my immediate family has wished me Eid Mubarak, walaahi I even forgot that it was today. I also wish I could be in some muslim country now and soak up the festive atmosphere.

Sometimes I become a little jealous of the passion and fervor when non-muslims celebrate their Christmas holidays. It is strange that us muslims in the West, don't have or even bother to create that same communal experience of a celebration.