Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Reer LONDON, thanks for the welcome

OG Moti   

libaax sanka please tell me they paid the drinks and the dinner, and u did not have to put ur hands in ur bockets... cause some people were telling me if you go to london make sure u carry cash cause they welcome you on your expenses... smile.gif

why i wasnt invited? by the way anyone is welcome in cambodia as long as you dont stay more than 7 days... and breing kaneeco cream.... and some vitamins.. remember smoking is not allowed in public places in Cambodia, and spitting in the street is a national offense punishable by atleast 6 months in jail so Qaad eaters forget to bring some leaves.. stay cool and libaaax i am glad london people made ur stay worth it... good on ya london mates...peace and love

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

LST,

STHLM Lady + flying still...

Of course u'll get a welcome I'A. How can you not when ur my girls?
;)

And last but not least, it was lovely seeing all the nomads:

Jamaal-11

Sophist

Muraad

Shaqsii

Shujui

Mujaahid

WildCat7

Juxa

Suban

Miskin

Rookie_Of_the_Year

...especially Mujahid (
the cutest wadaad ever
, mansha'Allah) and juxa who's an absolute darling!

thenkis alot macaanto..

hmm....did you say cute...wiilka beec aaba saarte bee sis..lool..now ,you 'll see many girls wanting to come over

;)icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

by the way....rookie of the year...bro,didn't know we are neighbours ;) i think you know that i mean

Paragon   

LST sxb .... Don't mention it smile.gif You're welcome ofcourse!

It was nice to meet all you nomads... all of you aan ka wadaa yaah? waa:

Libaaxoow

Sophistoow

waa muraad

waa shujui

iyo shaqsii

iyo mujahid

iyo Romeo of the year

waa barwaaqo

iyo wildcat

iyo Juxa

iyo suban

iyo salma barwooqo's sis

----

Juxa waxay tiri: "habeenki cuntadi waaba laqi waayay jamaal was too much distraction"

Bow bow, oo ma anigoo kula joogo baad sugeysay in aad bariis dhuunta mariso? ;) I think I succeeded to starve you abit, haven't I? Intaad xixishooneese baan bariiskii ku dhaafiyey. By then aniga mar hore aan saxanka fiyoorihiisa usoo bixiyey :D

Laakiin Suban, adiga smilekaaga aa idiley smile.gif

The feeling was very mutual brother Libaax. We hope that you come back as often as you can and WE in London hope to set the trends for the rest of the Nomads to follow. We hope that many will meet this way and make what is virtual a reality. I have met many people who I never expected to meet and they are now very dear friends and we even get to share the ups and downs of life. I just hope that other nomads can learn from us and follow suit and try to be nice to each other as it doesn’t cost anything but a little bit of ones time. I would like to thank the following for their relentless devotion to make others feel very much at home albeit it being the famous Ocean Blue where a semblance of standard has been set for us Nomads and for provide both a good atmosphere and great food.

Libaax for making it despite not knowing to what expect

Barwaaqo for being such a wonderful lady

Shuju for never hesitating in making others feel welcome despite his stumbles

Salma for being such a cool customer

Wildcat for making ma evening such a memorable one

Sophist for always throwing the spanner in the works

Jamaal for being such a great storyteller

Muraad for being a gentleman

Juxa who would make anyone feel at home with her warm attitude

Suban for the wonderful bright smile

Mujahid for being such great company

Rookie for being such a wonderful brother

It was great to see you all and thank you all for a splendid evening.

Oh and not to forget a great waiter who had an eye for the pretty ladies JJ

dawoco   

Libaax, i'm sure that everyone would agree with me when i say the pleasure was ours!

I enjoyed meeting so many lovely nomads and it was a memorable night. We should meet up like that more often!

And Jamaal, qosolka lee haa? :mad:

Barwaaqo, i knew you had eyes for cuteness ;) ,,,,,,,,, You only failed to mention how adorable shujui was, and ofcourse :D jamaal with his smooth talks!

You Know Dawaco anymore of this pleasntries and i might just have to send an application form your way abayo ;) , you know i throughy enjoyed the breif conversations that we had

Rookie_Of_The_Year i guess i was a right muppet on the night, @ least i managed to style it out smile.gif

And mister Jamaal_11 smooth as ever lol, yeah you know whats up bro smile.gif .

STHLM_Lady & Flying-still, princess sexy inshallah we will get the chance to greet you guys in similar fashion

Barwaaqo i guess it was a dead certainty that you would be late then............due to the Under-ground of course ;) .

And yeah juxa i think for safety purpose plastic cups will suffice smile.gif , saftey becaue i fear where i to ruin your stylish atire you would let me know in no in uncertain terms :D:D

D_P loool this must be the third thread i have seen you enter......need abit of nomadic luv? well i welcome you.. ;)

MMA Whats up bro havent heard from you in while on here, i can only assume ur busy making someone laugh there lungs off

I see already applications are being made here....makes me very happy too to MATCH MAKE ....I suggest Shuju should try his luck with Dawaco as the atmosphere is perfect for loofeee:)

dawoco   

Hey Shaqsi...matchmaker, matchmaker. Make me a match :D

The current offer standing is 40 camels, but hada iyo baadiyo kama bixi karo. So i'll await the list of approval from you sxb,,,,,,,,,,,As for Shujui, talking is cheap, i'll see what the postman brings in the next 3 days ;)

Juxa   

reer north america maseeeeeeer miyaa waxas!kkkkkkk

u will all be wlcomed in similar fashion, ofcourse now we know, dont start chatting with jamaal till u eat yr bariis. man the guy came between me and my food, allah knows iam a food person, madaxaaga allaha ka shubo jamaal :D

shaqsii,,,,,,,,after all the warmth and fake smiles ;) how come u did not match me yet :mad: .

a good match maker knows, first in first out,,,so elder sisters go first,,,,but not shujui, he is too sweet for me,,,,,koo indhaha igala baxaaya plz

flying, talk is indeed cheap, i hearby revoke my invite smile.gif u kind of ungrateful, so we take u to restaurant, anigana waxan islahaa gabadha meel personal touch leh gee,,,adigana geeso yaaba la soo baxday icon_razz.gif

Reer London waad naga maseer siineeysaan miyaa I see that, well anaga wax nasoo dhaweesta majirto in USA... Somalis in US I don't know something is wrong with them.

40 wooow now thats what I call being in demand :D

Ahhh well well now Dawaco leave it to me sister. Ima work some miracles around here and send a telegrama to dad too back in the Camel region. Im sure that what we are about to send through Dhahaab shiil would put a smile on his face. As for the next 3 days Im sure something will come your way as long as you dont lock ya door:)

Right S?

I guess i have to start mixing up my personality if am to aviod too many ladies labelling me as too sweet. Hey yo R_O_Y am sendig this SOS to u bruv i need some elp :cool:

lol shaqsii u got to make a delicate matter even more challanging lol

oh well i guess i am up for a challange

Haashim   

Libaax, Laa shukara calal waajib, despite the tiredness and Edgwar Road's traffic jam you were able to come and to share with us MARAKHA MAANTA .

where is Shuju - 2 , no one mentioned him.

It was brilliant night.

The waiter was also very smart, when we asked the ingeredients of MARAKHA MAANTA he replied Isbishaale waaye smile.gif , and it was special.

Haashim   

There was a BLACKOUT in our area in London during but lasts only 15-20 minutes.

waxaan is iri waa la isa soo galay oo cudurkii Amerika na soo gaaray