Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

VALENTINE'S DAY

Kool_Kat   

^Hadhoow ha la'isla wada waasho waaye day? Maya abaay meeshaada iyo meel ka dheer!!!

Lakiin, that could be overlooked depending on how much dahab aa keeneysiin and of course your son's age (ani mid 10 sano kaweyn uma rabi, mid ka yarna iska iloow)...

Amiin and thnx.

Happy birthday to your little girl Koolkat. May she live many more years and may Allah make her pious and obedient. soo barbaar Allahana ku barakeeyo habaryar.

Val happy valentines, happy valentineday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Zafir aren't you a nice boy. maansha Allah. But since you broke the promise, be a man and tell your wife that that bloody chicken is to blame for all of this. tell her it couldnt stop staring at me and i had to do it a favour so i ate it. It is hard for somalis to be veggetarians. we all love meat, i love meat. If you dont tell her, you will not be happy knowing you broke the rule and everytime she serves a delicious vegge meal,you will be hounted. I say get it off your chest once and for all. You are wellcome.

Aaliyyah   

ok kk I thought she was three..ma sanad ayaan ugu daray duca uun iga aheed :D

I just came out from my last lecture for the day it lasted two hours ( gosh I cant stand when a lecture is more than an hour..the second hour am nt as excited as the start of the lecture lol I couldn't wait to get out).

anyways, now I will go out with my girlfriends and i guess we should share white roses for friendship icon_razz.gif

and yeh forgat to mention everyone is like walking around my campus with red roses...I ended up buying one for myself ....a girl needs to show off too.....

later ye all

Kool_Kat   

UMU, aamiin, thnx sxb...

MMA, shaah cadeys aan ku siiyay baraf wax kama taraayee, naagaa u baahantahay - shaaha intee kuu keento, markaa dhameysatidna ku kululeyso...

I'll let the princess know your message...I have to warn you though, she might not understand it and say 'Toop it!'... :D

Aaliyah, work it girl...Have fun, not too much fun though!!!

Kooleey, may be you were already asked this question or may be not; did you and Mr. Kool planned for the Valentine's B'day? you know... said to your selves "if we.... then...give/take a week, the b'day will be around Val day...hmmm...let's go for it? :D:D

Say Happy B'day to the young princess for me

Cheers

Khalaf   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

and yeh forgat to mention everyone is like walking around my campus with red roses...I ended up buying one for myself ....a girl needs to show off too.....

word? here i thought religious girls were kinda above those petty stuff.

Valentines is just another of those holidays that outlines the stark difference between kufaars and Muslims. They take one day out of the year to appreciate their companion, another one to be good to their mother, another to be good to their father etc. Ridiculous, really. :rolleyes:

The chocolates I had today were nice though. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Zafir:

KK, let me tell you why it sucks! I and the wifey decided to be vegetarians as a New Year resolution. Totally her idea, since summer of 2006 I was reminded of how better and healthly our lives were going to get if we stopped eating meat, so I finally went on board beginning of December. New Year’s eve I consumed enough meat and chicken to last me a life time (or so I thought), I have survived without meal and chicken (all 31 days of January and all 13 days of February not that I was counting).

I didn’t pack a lunch this morning, so this afternoon I decided to make a trip to Fortino’s to buy a veggie tray (for lunch)and a little shopping for the house, it was the worst decision ever. Strolling along with my shopping card in the produce department, I saw one of those whole cooked chicken sitting in those heated trays staring at me. I blanked out I think, because I gained consciousness having stuffed down a whole chicken in my car at the Fornito’s parking lot.
:(

LoooL

A Somali Veggie? Waar ninka dakhdarka geeya!

Blessed   

Originally posted by Al-Mu'minah:

Salaamu Alaykum,

They take one day out of the year to appreciate their companion, and we do that every single day. That's the difference.
smile.gif

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news walaalo, but V-day / Maalinta Jacaylka / Youm El-7ub is a HUGE thing in the Muslim world. And it’s not just limited to companions..

I was working at a school last year and I got chocolates, roses, kisses and hugs from my babies ( with encouragement from their parents). Even our boss gave us all gifts on v-day, as thank you for our hard work.

It was the same for eid, mothers day, teachers day, before exams, last day of school and whenever an Emarati kid had a b-day. Goodness, Arabs are generous, any reason to give gifts, I suppose!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Kooleey, may be you were already asked this question or may be not; did you and Mr. Kool planned for the Valentine's B'day? you know... said to your selves
"if we.... then...give/take a week, the b'day will be around Val day...hmmm...let's go for it?
:D:D

Say Happy B'day to the young princess for me

Cheers

Horta why Mr Kool? Why not Mr Curi, since I am the Cat? :D

No, we weren't planning it like that, saasba ilbaxiin uma nihin... :D:D

Gediid   

Growing up we had this Curi in our house and a dozen cats or so and markaan soo xasuusto waan iska qoslaa.Mr Curi I believe fathered a dozen or so litters not only in our house but in the whole neighbourhood.Maalintii iigu qosolka badneyd maalin ayaa u shukaansi tagey gabar xaafada ah and guess what Mr Curi oo bisaad gabadhu laheyd ku hayaa ayaan arkey.Waan qosley and the girl markey i weydiisey waxaan ku qoslayo markaan u sheegey intey qosol ka wareegtey ee tidhi maanta gurigiina weraar cir iyo dhul ah ayaad nagu soo qaadeen.......