Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

if u know a ugly person, than u can help me!

Originally posted by Devilangle:

...he usually sees me during my lunch hour, as a result
I stop eating
…

I wish there were more ugly annoying people around me at lunch time. I'd be bikini-perfect in no time. :D

Shakti   

1st.. I would like to THANK those of u who have given me a productive solution 2 my situation.

As for those of u who cant seem 2 stop wasting ur time by reading something that obviously offensive u … now u guys have the decency to waste MY time, by making me read ur nonsense ( That’s, just unacceptable) !!!

u guys should be dipped in a hot sand, some where in morocco !!!

Again people say “alhumdulliah, I have options!!†and move on 2 ur next post..... if u cant help me, than u r certainly a WASTE and a hypocrite 4 thinking u r any better than me!!! im sure we all had some sort of thought about one person that simply gets 2 our skin beyond explanation ….. And mr ugly in denial is my skin getter! ..unlike u guys I want 2 do something about it!! So sue me 4 seeking some help ..

As 4 those whom insinuated that I have a deep feels 4 this dude, gosh if ONLY that was true, it would certainly make my life easy! And not to mention my stomach; which goes through a roller coaster 4x a day… at very the sight of him!!

njdadak dakhdand adjadja jadadha

What does that mean can just translate?

My other question is, how mean or rude can you be?

How do you often take advantage on other people's misfortune?

Did you laugh out laod when you just saw those big headed huge bellied Somali kids on the news headlines during the famine and droughts back in the days?

Zafir   

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

A good reason to take some time off work due to undue stress and bullying.

Otherwise scare the dude off by declaring your undying love and how u long to carry his geeasy haired babies.

Originally posted Nomadic_Princess:^ But what if he agrees, what next?
:D

Once, she houses the dude's sperm and produces greasy haired babies is when we will have a "Dilemma". And then only is when we can help.

Shakti   

Tukaale,Sister/brother my problem is about an ugly egomaniac ….not about striving CHILDREN,.. And wallahi as I read ur post, I felt very sad that u would bring up such tragedy 2 make a point;.. Which by the way … it had nothing 2 do with what im talking about……really u r a sad person ...if u cant sent money 2 those poor kids than dont sent ur comments!…

im no angle but im not that devilish 2 laugh at such tragedy NOR should anyone bring that up 2 make a week azz point!!!

Supreme .... well, today at lunch I had a chance to ask him about his hairless head… I said 2 him this†ur head always looks very healthy how do u do that†of course I said it with eagerness since its been bothering me 4 a while but never had chance to ask or remembered to ask ……

Guess what was his reply.. Keep in mind how egominc he is, he replied in Somali “ well, to have a good head like this, u have 2 have good genes†in my head my reply 2 that was “ more like a bad genes 2 have a hairless head like that!†…. but couldn’t bring myself 2 say that.. Why.. didn’t want to hurt him , although at times he really makes me doubt of him having any heart since he is so so self involved! ....Plus u guys know how our bald head somalian men can be sensitive about this issue……. so im not going their, until im ready 2 die!..

Fanisha   
Originally posted by Tyjwania:

Huh?? Are you f*ckin kidding me with this? Who are you to judge someone because they're quote unquote Ugly to you?

Do us all a favor. Go find the delete post button and use it. [/quote

lool.....

:rolleyes:

another cluless xalimos straight outta of momma's hands.!

abaayo, there are ugly, pretty, tall,short, nasty, good , bad, dumb, wise, clever, naive etc...ppl in the world. u get ever kind... so welcome to the real world.

i betchya this young sistas perfect idle is some white dude! i am sensing lil self hating here!

I feel ya on the ugly co-worker thingy, I was in a similar situation at work few months ago.

There is this guyanese dude from work that instantly when I started to work at my job over a year and a half ago started coming hard at me.

He came with full force. At first, I just didn't acknowledge it, I would just turn the other cheek, but it got to the point were he was literally harrasing me to find out when we would go out. I basically tried to be nice in all ways possible, but enough was enough.

This is what I did, I had a sit down with him over at the employee launch on one of my breaks and I told him, I think you are a great guy, but I was never attracted to you, I'm not attracted to you at the present time and I don't see myself feeling anything for you other than friendship.

Furthermore, I don't feel comfortable being your friend anymore, because you are always bugging me about when we will go out when I clearly told you that I was seing someone. I'm sorry to say this, but I can't force myself to be attracted to you and I just wish we would stay cool, if you don't think thats what you want, then I think we are prefer off not being as friend.

He literally didn't say anything, and from that point on, he did nothing but waive at me, or say hi to me whenever we see each other.

What I said to him, had to be said. He left me no choice in the matter.

Young las, sometimes, Honesty is the best policy, and I suggest you confront this ugly creature asap.

PS: DOn't put it off as I had done, sh*t just gets worse...

Ibtisam   

:D:D:D some y'll are far too serious. going off on one.

Just tell him to move his sorry *** to another department. In fact tell him your dad walks you to work and will kick his good head off if he ever looks, talks or even breaths near you!!! icon_razz.gif:D

Rea   

Lol… this post is just 2 hilarious….. devil u don’t seem 2 quit... do u ??? keep at it girl

what I know from experience is that ugly people are very humble and easy to talk 2…and to read about someone who is so ugly but is a such narcissistic being at the same time … it just doesn’t seem 2 add up!!!!…. But than again somaliyan men are some time in denial about everything the perceive

so my advise is bring a mirror with u and just reflect at him and ask him “ faraax what do u seeâ€â€¦lol

good luck

me   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Ah...it's not just that he is ugliness personified, but he seems to think he is all that to boot as well, huh? The cheek of it...imagine having confidence when you look that bad! Completely unheard of ayaan ku idhi.

He is clearly not being appropriately apologetic for his lack of looks. Worse, he probably hasn't shown you the deference you deserve as a pretty girl, am I right? Boy this guy is already getting on my nerves! :mad:

Your company needs to take another look at their recruitment policy. They can't be going around giving jobs willy-nilly, especially to ugly ppl! Grr...

hahahahaha, I hope she got it!

ScarFace   

This is what I did, I had a sit down with him over at the employee launch on one of my breaks and I told him, I think you are a great guy, but I was never attracted to you, I'm not attracted to you at the present time and I don't see myself feeling anything for you other than friendship.

Furthermore, I don't feel comfortable being your friend anymore, because you are always bugging me about when we will go out when I clearly told you that I was seing someone. I'm sorry to say this, but I can't force myself to be attracted to you and I just wish we would stay cool, if you don't think thats what you want, then I think we are prefer off not being as friend.

LazieGurl xaaaax that was some cold hearted convo.........you just couldnt drop it any nicer could you!! :D

Rudy the gurl in lallalaaaa land.....she's howling too much.......gurl you need to say this to the poor FeLLA....JUST tell him you wanna have his GrEASY little BABIES......whats with all the babblin....