Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

if u know a ugly person, than u can help me!

Shakti   

ok people the devil in me surly wrote this post.. so I hope u guys can give me a helpful insight in the little dilemma that I have. About 6 month ago, I heard promising news at work. I was told in one week a Somalia guy would be joining our over dominated white ppl company. as u can imagine, 2 have someone who is same nationality as u , can be a pleasant thing… yeah??

what happened next; the guy joins our team… 1st....at 1st sight he defines the word “ugly†in a huge magination.( 4 those of u who are vistual, he is cross between mr Tee and peewee with a galloon of hair oil on his hairless head ! )… Im sure we all have seen what an ugly person looks like>> now take that and X10… Heck, im friends with some ugly people however their inner beauty shines till u no longer see their unattractiveness… but the thing about this dude is … he REALLY thinks he has it going on…wallahi!.. the dude talks 2 much , his always unknowledgeable on whatever the heck he is talking about!! ( an embracement )…

NOW...Why do I care ?? because he cant seem 2 leave me alone!!! ( not because im another somaliyan, but 2 show off with his b.s stories , apparently my annoyed face is an invitation FOR HIM)

To make things worse, he usually sees me during my lunch hour, as a result I stop eating… waahyyyy god?? Why meeeeeeeeeee

i have told my mother about this problem in hopes of finding some answer …she told me 2 pass a wire...so she can demonstrate what I should do… do I need 2 tell u what happened next??? thanks 2 my mother, i have red tatoos all over my bodyyyyyy

next stop, my religious sister ( still asking myself why I even bothered with her) ...all can remember on what she said was “njdadak dakhdand adjadja jadadha “ in Arabic

Last but not least my friends … one of them advised me to go to monster.com, look up a good opening in another company and slide that application in his desk!!...that was one of the best advise I got so far

But I would like the sol reads 2 help their devilish sister! DEVILANGLE

Originally posted by Devilangle:

But I would like the sol ppl 2 help this devilish sister!.

If you're that perturbed by his appearance, why not book him for Extreme Makeover episode?

Nephissa   

Huh?? Are you f*ckin kidding me with this? Who are you to judge someone because they're quote unquote Ugly to you?

Do us all a favor. Go find the delete post button and use it.

Shakti   

Tyjwania, only an ugly person like mr ***i have it all going on**.. would have ur type of comment…but don’t get upset ,As Socod_badne suggested, an Extreme Makeover episode,might be the answer 4 ur problems too!!!

... so junior, this isnt about u.. and i would highly appreciated that u keep ur negative input to urself... if u do not like what u read, just click on the forward button and move 2 the next post.... say "alhumudlillah, i have options "

Originally posted by Devilangle:

he defines the word “ugly†in a huge magination.( 4 those of u who are vistual, he is cross between mr Tee and peewee with a galloon of hair oil on his hairless head ! )…

looooooooool@ galloon of hair oil.... devil, next time u see him.... can u ask him... whats with the oil??? thats if u can?

Abaadir   

We all work or encounter not-so-good looking people, but we do not go around and post how they look on the forums….I am speechless, do yourself a favor and delete what you just posted….. ala midaan yaa uleeya….. Ugly bay ku lee dahay…

Hokey, gabarta quruxda badan. Sawirkaaga inta soo saar. Let's rate it, and see how 'quruxleey' you are. Fair deal, I suppose. :D

Eebbe ummadiis waxba haka sheegin, qofka si baa loo abuuray. Qof kaamil ah ayaa iska yar, ninba ama naagta meel ayaa laga hayaa. Xantana jooji, I am sure he isn't even aware this virtual thread eber loogu dhigay exists.

Som@li   

What a nonesense topic, if you don;t like the guy, be direct with him, and tell him that you are not confortable being with him, Runtu raga kama nixiso.!

Devilangel,

Where is that firm which pays you ... just to judge people's looks, am likely to apply too - Shaqa naq dishee aan dadka daawanee? hahahaha what a nonesense ;)

Ah...it's not just that he is ugliness personified, but he seems to think he is all that to boot as well, huh? The cheek of it...imagine having confidence when you look that bad! Completely unheard of ayaan ku idhi.

He is clearly not being appropriately apologetic for his lack of looks. Worse, he probably hasn't shown you the deference you deserve as a pretty girl, am I right? Boy this guy is already getting on my nerves! :mad:

Your company needs to take another look at their recruitment policy. They can't be going around giving jobs willy-nilly, especially to ugly ppl! Grr...

Saalixa   

devilangel walaal first can i suggest and can u do me a favour. get rid of the devil and just use the angel as a screen name. Devil means everything bad so over time when people use it and it starts to stick in ppl's heads it is not good to symbolize you. I am sure you are not a devil.

next walaal don't you know by critisising this guys appearance you are insulting ALLAH indirectly by saying His creation is ugly or not up to standard. Just imagine it is like you are saying this directly to him. so i hope you start blaming ALLAH for his appearance because thats what you are doing but unmindful of it.

I think you should just deal with this as a result of his behaviour and ego. Just ignore him thats the best thing to do. If you make a scene of everything then he will persist to just get you more annoyed.

GOOD LUCK

ScarFace   

Devilangle you must be miss perfect...pretty gurl with all the right features.... :eek: now I sense you got some deep feelings for the guy.....its ok now you know how gurls front when they really like a guy........so heres an advise for your so called pretty azz GET SOME SERIOUS HELP!!!!! icon_razz.gif

YOUR not fit to work @ that place.....let alone judge ppl...... :D YoUR SERIOUSLY CONFUSED

Arawella   

LOL.

I think members should stop criticising Devilangle, she bravely disclosed and shared her concerns with us and as return we should assist her in finding feasible solutions.

I am deducing that the main issue does not necessarily lay with his features but more with his character.

I, personally think that she should communicate verbally her aversion of him directly to him and if he still continues hounding then she should complain to HR and have him done for harassment.

Faheema.   

LoL@ Val What is this world coming to ey…Siday u dhacday? How is it possible? Sideen Faarax Foolxun ula shaqeen karaa? :confused: It’s hazardous not mention a violation of “human†rights…How dare HE…How dare THEY? :mad: I should be compensated for this long and distress encounter with this excruciatingly agonizing and unbearable “Ugly†individual.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A good reason to take some time off work due to undue stress and bullying.

Otherwise scare the dude off by declaring your undying love and how u long to carry his geeasy haired babies.