Sign in to follow this  
UNKNOWN_QUEEN

SOME SOMALIAN GIRLZ GOT ISSUES....

FIRST OF ALL.....DONT TAKE THIS OFFENSIVE....LIKE WHEN YOU START TO GET TO KNOW YOUR FRIEND .....SHE STABZ YOUR BACK...LIKE TELL EVRYTHING YOU SAID TO HER OTHER FRIENDS.............I DON'T I JUST THINK SOME SOMALIAN GIRLZ ARE SHOW OFFZ....... .........FOR EXAMPLE......WHEN YOUR TELLING SOMEONE THE TRUTH THAT SOMEONE TAKEZ IT THE WRONG WAY AND LATER ON EATZ U UP.......LOL..........THEY NEED TO LIKE COME DOWN AND LET THE PERSON EXPLAIN THE SITUTATION...YEA KNOW?.............LOL...........ALLTHEY KNOW IS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT GOD................LOL......DON'T TAKE SO SERIOUSE YA'LL IS A LIL FACT AIIGHT....LATA :rolleyes:

abaayo,

i don't understand why people be targeting a whole group at once.i mean wut dat girl did to you was foul, in fact that shyt was just plain out wrong, but if you was my friend that shyt would have neva happened. I advise u to know ur friends well no matter wud race they are before you tell them ur secrets.

Aiight peace out

yo shawty ...thatz my girl unknown..........she has i point....some somalian girlz do have issues ........see right now your tripping she just meant that "SOME" somalian girlz ....yea know?........yea you still confused huh?.....lol.....and to be honest some are really back staberz yea know?.......*****'z these dayz....lol.....................beauty just being honest and unknown queen 2......4sho...holla

EXCUSE ME.....GIRL...FIRST OF ALL...I SAID

"SOME" SOMALIAN GIRLS GOT ISSUE...I DIDN'T SAY ALL SOMALIAN.... GIRL...GET UR SHIT STRIGHT...BE4 U SAY SOMETHING.... AIIGHT .....AND THAZ THE WHOLE DAMN TRUE....AND AINT NO B**** DOWN HERE F***ING WITH ME....IAM JUST SAYING U'ALL NEED TO CHILL.... THAZ ALL....U HEARD..

LATA.....TAKE A CHILL PILL.....

THIS IS TO SOMALI_SHAWTY.....

Abaayo unknown,

why tha hell u gettin all serious and shyt i didn't say u was talkin to all somali chicks, and i can read i know u sais some, did u also hear me say that u should just be careful who you are friends wit. And believe me you are right to da fullest i know some somali gurls that be on some fukked up shyt, but before u consider anyone ur friend u should wait before you telll them ur secrets.

I was just keepin it real and in no way did i disrespect you, and if u think i did, thats all on you.

peace out

Nailah   

Personally..and this is all my opinion, i dont like the way you pointed out that 'some somali girlz got issues' hmm, ofcourse some do,but then all other races have their fair share of gurls who are back stabbers, anyways..ya some are backstabbers, most aint....