Saalax

Jubbaland governor Ahmed Madoobe meets with General Morgan

2 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

The fact that he feels insulted by the term Faqash outs this poor simpleton's secret. There is only one reason anyone would be be offended by the Faqash. He is just too scared to say what he really thinks.

I see cuqdad is worsening, Now you claiming you can guess the secret I am hiding in my heart :) 

For the third time, I don't care what you think of me. You are showing Damiinimo again, why would I hide what I believe in when I am simply represented by a screen name? Mate, I am Puntlander, we are full of confidence and never hide what we believe in. But you can believe your bullshit all you want.

5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Faqash means some one who supported the the afweyne govt. Or was part of the afweyne regime he or she could be from any clan. 1door is not an insult it means trader. 

So accrding to your definition Riyaale Kahin, Faysal Waraabe etc were Faqash?

Anyway, I know what Faqash means and I did explain to this cuqdad boy who at one hand is complaining about other people using tribal taunts but want to taunt people with the same thing. Somali proverb " Ridu iyada ariga cunaysa cabaadaysana" befits him well. For me I don't care what he calls me one bit but his hypocrisy is baffling. 

About "1door", I heard different meaning which is different to yours but your meaning is also plausible. 

2 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

You shouldn't tell the people who invented the term Faqash what it means, silly lad. Macalin Timacaddeh is very displeased with his insolent student.

Also, you have a terrible memory, which explains why you are struggling to count to 4. I have never been offended by anything you or any of the anti-Somaliland crew here have said. I merely pointed how I knew you were losing an argument when you resulted to throwing clannish taunts my way. Use whatever clan based insult you want till your heart's content 😁. The fact that you are offended by the word Faqash tells us everything we need to know about you.

Now count to 4 for me!

Damiin dabakadhuus, I never said I was offended by it. It is you who is always complaining that people are using qabiil taunts and I just pointed out your hypocrisy by using the word "faqash" yourself. Again you use it all you like, I couldn't care less.