Saalax

Jubbaland governor Ahmed Madoobe meets with General Morgan

If our h@bros are so effeminately remorseful about Morgan then why don’t they just go grab him from Garowe. I thought their fictitious border was Garowe and their “national army” is a stone’s throw away.

1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

If our h@bros are so effeminately remorseful  about Morgan then why don’t they just go grub him from Garowe. I thought their fictitious border was Garowe and their “national army” is a stone’s throw away.

True.  Other day, the big cry baby in the name of Timocade was telling me that they have 50000 army with $100 million budget 😄. One wonders then if they are so infuriated by the sight of this man why don't they spare us with all the wailing and whinging and snatch him from his hideout in Garowe?

On top of all allegations against him, he is top military advisor to president Deni, another good reason to finish him off. The logic of these tribesmen is troubling. They want a state they consider an enemy and constantly waging war against to feel sympathetic?? 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

We are comfortable knowing that we wiped out his entire army. His reckoning will be with Allah Subxana Watacallah. Good to know that the fake sympathy you were spouting the other day about his victims was just you being too weak to show your true feelings of being a Faqash fanatic. The difference between you and Tillamook is that he at least has the balls to stand by what he says. I can respect that at least. Be a man and stand by what you believe, stop being wishy washy. Nothing wrong with being Faqash sympathizer,  just have the balls to stand by it.

The SNM and Somaliland army don't need to justify themselves to those they've smashed to smithereens. There is a reason why AMISom nor Al Shabaab dare enter our lands. Our Army is real, not just Instagram models like your pretend "Puntland" or "SNA" armies who can't defend their lands against 5 geeljires with a kalashnikov and a makeshift bomb 😄 

also Tukaraq. Laascaanood. Gambadhe.

No sympathy needed from those we have showed the soles of our boots. 

Lool What a Calaacal. I am not taking lectures from a man who calls his clan murderers uncles and killers a hero. Show me where I called Morgan a hero? I am not taking lectures from a man who dismisses and belittles his clansmen's massacre towards Maato such as those in Kalshaale and Awdal massacres. Show me where I ever condoned the genocide or belittle what happened in Waqooyi Galbed? I called it as it was, a genocide against innocent countrymen. And I say that not for you and not for anyone else. I don't care slightest what you think of me to be honest. But I like to speak the truth and truth only. Get that?

About what I said there is the truth. If this man means so much to you, go and get him and spares us with the wailing. With all the bravado you spout here, that should be easy for you, right? Otherwise, what is your point of this topic and other similar ones? You are saying look they are shielding a butcher, how can we unite with them, right? You seriously, want Puntland to handover their man when as we speak their armies are facing off as enemies in Tukaraq and elsewhere and you are constantly threatening me that you will roll into Garowe in no time? You are seriously telling me that Puntland should be handing him over when you don't want to even to acknowledge your butchers of Kalshaale. Contrary you are calling the perpetrators as your heroes!!!

Also how would they hand him over? Is there a court both sides agree as legitimate? Somalis are clans and clans always solve issue under the tree. You don't want to sit down and talk over things, how then you want Puntland to handover anyone?  I told you before you use what happened in Waqoyi Galbed as a weapon to get sympathy when your ultimate goal is clan hegemony and tribal domination.

Did I hear you say "faqash" and you were telling me you don't use tribal taunts 😃😃 How hypocritical of you, Mr all clean.

Finally, if you defeated Morgan and smashed his armies as you say what is with the constant complaining about him? 

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

1. You have utterly lost it, silly lad. I had nothing to do with this topic, it was started by Saalax 😆. Also, I never said anything about shielding a butcher. I live so rent free in your head. that you are imagining things that never happened 😁

2. The Faqash term has nothing to do with any one qabiil. The Faqash were made up of all Somali tribes. Stay in your lane, son.

3. It is a historic fact that we defeated the Faqash. I'd be happy to provide documentary evidence from International sources, if you'd like. Somaliland is the only Faqash free zone in all of the former Somali Republic 😁. I have never complained about him. Show me one instance where I mentioned his name. 

Unlike you, I have the balls to stand by what I say and don't go back and forth each day on what I believe. The SNM are heroes who liberated our people from the Faqash garbage you are cheerleading for on here.

Take your L and go to sleep, son. You are way out of your league.

Look at the hypocrisy of this nursery boy😂😂 I am loving busting your emotional outbursts:
1.  You started similar topic with same photo, so stop running around like headless chick. In that topic you are negating Somali midnimo because certain men met with Morgan ( don't be childish: it does not matter if you mention him by name) and that is why midnimo can not happen . That is wailing and whinging of him? No? Also, it does not matter who is started a topic stop with childishness. You agreed with Salah, so I don't know what you on about here.

2. "Faqash" term is got everything to do with Qabiil. Whatever the original use was, it is generally used by your lot and the USC folks to refer " D-Block". May be you are Jaahil about Somali affairs as shown so many times.

3. Again, historic or no historic: why are you still bitter and full of cuqdad if you have avenged?

Once again, I am not here to impress you, kiddo. I am speaking my mind and as I see it. Unlike you I don't have heroes in murderers and killers. Call it what you like you support this murderers because they are your clan, and can not call them out when they commit massacre in your name. What a hypocrite you are😀

12 hours ago, Mastermind said:

True.  Other day, the big cry baby in the name of Timocade was telling me that they have 50000 army with $100 million budget 😄. One wonders then if they are so infuriated by the sight of this man why don't they spare us with all the wailing and whinging and snatch him from his hideout in Garowe?

On top of all allegations against him, he is top military advisor to president Deni, another good reason to finish him off. The logic of these tribesmen is troubling. They want a state they consider an enemy and constantly waging war against to feel sympathetic?? 

Saaxiib, waa horaa Soomaali ku maahmaaheen, “H@bar fadhidaa lagdin la fududaa”. And in this particular case, that old adage only reaffirms the catchy moniker by which I refer to these fools on SOL, “Hapless, helpless and hopeless h@bros!”

So let them post pictures of Morgan on the internet like some jealous betrayed lovelorn stalker, for that is all these pathetic pitiable creatures can muster up vis-à-vis the General who haunts them😁

Tallaabo   

It seems a living and active Morgan is more useful to Somaliland's hardcore anti-unity advocates like Mudane Oodweyne than a dead one. Every time he is pictured with a politician from the Federal Republic of AMISOM whether that politician wanted to be in the picture with him or not is a major propaganda win. Literally every soul in every picture taken of him can be branded a bona-fide faqash😁

The English saying "a picture is worth more than a thousand words" could not be more to the point in the case of Mr Morgan for whenever a picture of him and a Koonfurian politician emerges, a thousand calaacal words such as "Soomaalidu waa walaalo" is instantly tarnished. This man must be a nightmare for the unionists in Somaliland and abroad. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

It seems a living and active Morgan is more useful to Somaliland's hardcore anti-unity advocates like Mudane Oodweyne than a dead one. Every time he is pictured with a politician from the Federal Republic of AMISOM whether that politician wanted to be in the picture with him or not is a major propaganda win. Literally every soul in every picture taken of him can be branded a bona-fide faqash😁

The English saying "a picture is worth more than a thousand words" could not be more to the point in the case of Mr Morgan for whenever a picture of him and a Koonfurian politician emerges, a thousand calaacal words such as "Soomaalidu waa walaalo" is instantly tarnished. This man be a nightmare for the unionists in Somaliland and abroad. 

Here's little secret-no Somali politician in Xamar is interested in the return of Somaliland. That would mean sharing the pot. At the same time, they don't seem to endorse secession.

3 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

1. Learn to read, son. Macalin Timacaddeh is very disappointed in you. I agreed with Salaax that Cabdishakur was a hypocrite. I have never mentioned Morgan. You appear to be obsessed with the hero of your people.

2. I don't care about how anyone else uses it. The original use is everything. The word Faqash was used to refer to Afweyne's soldiers in the north, whose boots hitting the ground made a sound that sounded like 'Faqash Faqash', especially on wet ground. Since my people invented the term, I'm certainly not going to listen to a Faqash supporter telling me what the meaning of the word is.

3. The evidence that we have avenged your people crimes in the north is clear. Somaliland is a peaceful and stable country, and it's citizenry is alive and well. That is all the evidence you should need that we have stopped you people from doing what you planned in the north. We have moved on and are trying to build our country. You folks should do the same, instead of letting Iranians, Ethiopians, Ugandans, Kenyans and whoever else wants to have ago, rape your country on a daily basis.

Whatever mate. You use Faqash for all you like, I will use 1door whenever I want. 

Everything else is waffle. Once Macnolaawe always Macnolaawe 😀

galbeedi   

I am really tired of teaching history lessons for these ugly Somali tribes who never learns.

Ma gudnayaashan daadsan Xamar , Garoowe ilaa Hargeisa waan ku daalay sidii   aanu marba cashar cusub u dhig u lahaa.

First,  In the years of  1987/88 in Hargeisa, general Morgan was not called butcher on thing close to that. He was called " Mooge" which means in rough translation " Absent minded", lost or don't know what is going on. 

In 1987/88 he staged a beauty pageant in Hargeisa theater were beautiful women competed for a price. Members of his entourage  were trading business and contraband  from Djibouti to Hargeisa ( Especially the Dhafoor qiiq). Unlike those before him like general Gaani, Morgan was a play boy interested to smooth things down in the north. He wasn't interpreted in military affairs.

Some serious Somali military leaders believe without Morgan the storming of Hargeisa and the destruction of the city could have been spared. He was told about rebels pretending to be surrendering and giving up after Mengistu and Siyaad Barre made agreements in the IGAD conference held in Djinouti. Some 20 years ago a Somali historian and authority in the horn told me that weapons were smuggled openly with the busses and trucks bringing milk and people from villages outside Hargeisa ( Baabuurta caanaleyda ayaa hubka lagu soo qaadi jiray).

THere were no check points to check these things. In fact, that historian believed that if the border were enforced and intelligence were deployed, the destruction of Hargeisa could have been avoided. The suicidal rebels entered homes, made holes through neighborhoods and created a guerrilla warfare in urban area. How could you dislodge a rebel who have no mercy for the locals and willing to fight in the middle of towns. According to him, these could have been prevented if simple search and seizure methods were used. If city perimeter were controlled, there were no chance of large number of men penetrating to city. THat is what learned general beloved then.

After that disaster, the playboy general was revealed of duty. Thanks to his inaction a war was fought in the middle of civilians. It boggles the mind that a loser commander who was not qualified to manage major war theater in the north is still courted by Puntland and other D block chauvinists who should know better. What would a washed up general Morgan add to the Issue?.

Morgan wasn't different than most  ruling class losers and rich kids sent to get education , but failed to achieve anything. When I was in Dallas , Texas many years ago, I met a Somali resident of the city who narrated how a drunk Morgan, who were sent to learn the highest military collages in America, crushed to a toll collection booth in the highway in north Dallas. THese were people who bacame gerelas while their mother still feeding her youger ones. THe late Proff. Caalin of Sool , " Jeneral Hooyadii weli Caano leedahay Somalia ayuun baa lagu arkaa". 27, 28, 30 years old generals. 

So, since history teaches nothing to these fools, we have to keep writing and keep repeating the obvious that some might get a second thought.

In other words, a general who was called , " Mooge" in Hargeisa in 1988, is called the butcher of Hargeisa  today by the children of SNM, while the general who failed his duties and failed to defend the nation is feted in Garoowe and asked for help to defend PUntland.Is he the only general Puntland got? What is wrong with Puntland these days? Is this the begining of the decline?

Liibaax Sanka taabtee iyo ragii la mid ahaa weligiina karti ahaan uma dhawa.

Imisa book ayaan qoraa tolow?

gooni   

Taariikhdu waa sadex aragtidayda 

Mid fog oo dadkii joogay aysan qofna ka noolayn, ama maqal ahaan laysaga dhaxlay.

Mid dhexe oo dadkii joogay wax laga heli karo iyo qoraaladoodii.

Mid dambe oo inteena badan aan joognay, marka laga reebo ciyaalkan hada ilkaha cusub usoo baxeen.

Mushkiladda snm, mushkilad fudud ma'ahan sida dad badan qabaan.

Waxay ku wajahantahay dhinac kasta taariikhda, kala fogaynta, dhaqanka iyo suugaanta iwm.

Hadii aad dhagaysato markay ka hadlayaan, waxay maah-maah iyo xigmad ka doonaan beeshooda qudha.

Salaan carrabey wuxuu yidhi
Xasan ganey wuxuu yidhi
Heestii mujaahid mooge ee cabdi qays waxaa ku jidhay iwm, lagama yaabo inay xeradooda dhaafaan.

Culumadoodu waa mujaahid
Fanaankoodu waa cod macaane.
Abwaankoodu caadi ma'ahan
Aqoonyahankoodu waa PhD iyo wixii ka koreeya.

Dhinaca dagaalada waligood lagama guulaysan hadana oohintoodu waa raganimo.

Morgan waxay ku sheegaan inay kabihii uu ka cararay wali hayaan, hadana sawirkiisa lama tusi karo.

Mudanayaal
Morgan wakhtigiisii layskuma hayo inuu ciyaal-zio ahaa liido iyo 54 night club looma ogolayn (take away) qudha yaa loo ogolaa. 

Guriga uu ku qayilo hargaysuu ku yaalay waana kan iminka ay snm ku shirto.

Mooge snm yaa u bixisay taariikh aan fogayn markay arkeen asagoo iska gunti furan dagaaladii sokeeye.

Gaalada been u sheega laakiin soomaali is taqaan beenta ka daaya walaalayaal.

gooni   

Waqooyiga soomaaliya gacanka khaliijka carabta kuma jiro. kamana hodansana koonfurta, macluumaadka ha layska saxo marka hore.

Waa dhul nabadeed oo dad wanaagsan dego qof kastoo soomaali ah uu si gaara u tagi karo.

Markaad tagto waxa snm idin dhex mari kara waa un hadal, hadii hadalku dhib kuu keenayo dantaada yaa laga raacdaa.

Qof dawlad la jooga iyo qof beel kale dhulkeeda jooga isku hadal ma noqon karo siiba hadii beeshu xanuun gaara tirsanayso.

Waxaa hadalkayga markhaati ka noqon kara tahdiidka Dr.oodweyne oo snm ugu aqoon badan uu faqashta hargaysa iyo burca joogta ku hayo.

Reer SSC miyaan lagu dhex dhuuman karin mise qudhoodu waa marti?

On 7/18/2020 at 6:06 PM, Mastermind said:

Whatever mate. You use Faqash for all you like, I will use 1door whenever I want. 

Everything else is waffle. Once Macnolaawe always Macnolaawe 😀

Faqash means some one who supported the the afweyne govt. Or was part of the afweyne regime he or she could be from any clan. 1door is not an insult it means trader. 

• Thanks 1