Sign in to follow this  
Emerald

WHY HIJAB IS NECESSARY?

>>>You are one of the toughest custodian of ISLAM and we appreciate that..Your believe is strengthened by our unity in Enforcing HIJAB to all our muslim sisters..

It is good we have such muslims around.. smile.gif

Last but not least..some sisters of ours think that by wearing hijab..and putting on TOMMY HILFIGER Jeans..which i am sad to say..(shows real curves..is ok

Please avoid that also smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Thank you all..

Emerald   

WOW look at all these replies, first&foremost i'd like to say thank yu 4 yur participation in this topic.(the rendezvous, somealien, xu, juba, shaherazade, fariid, phantasmagoria)this is the 1st topic ive started&insha'allah there'll be more 2come.

Back to the topic at hand, i agree that the muslimah's that wear the hijab are literally less likely to be raped, however we cannot disregard those that don't. If a girl with a strong sense of islamic faith was to dress modestly(covering the curves and the skeleton)then we sure as hell cannot say that this girl is just as bad as the next non-hijab wearing girl, however it would greatly add the girl's imaan if she did. Futhermore i agree the article is somewhat flawed.

I posted the article with the hope to encourage my fellow sisters to start wearing the hijab, &i hope that it did have an effect however small this may be.

smile.gif

jazakalahu kheer &

salamu caleykum X

Sad,,,,,,

All the arguing over hijab when our ummah is in dire straights. Its always easier to address superficial matters rather than deal with the real issues. I can assure you the muslim world is not upside down because sisters arent wearing hijab. What happened to inner purification and judging yourself instead of others. What happened to zakat and sadaqah. Somalis are killing each other in the middle of zhuhur and asr and talking about hijab. Taking food stamps and lying and talking about hijab. hiding their uncleanliness and inability to control their kids and talking about hijab, sipping tea alnight at the coffee shop and talking about hijab. Stingy as hell and tribalistic and talking about hijab. Hijab is not a pillar and most of us cant even fulfill one pillar full time without judging others regardless of how they practice their deen ., Allah will judge us on the soundness of our heart--our intentions, and he has preferred the "garment of righteousness" which is something no one can judge except Allah. Get off your hijab wagon and stop sucking the government, killing each other, backbiting, failing to keep the mosques in hygenic conditions, wearing dirac and staying out all night, depriving children of time spent with both parents--quality time, being ungrateful for being in the US when that what you prayed for and Allah answered your prayers and engaging in all this idle talk without poising yourselves to change a darn thing. We have issues. Modesty is within the heart and it is a state of mind. A piece of cloth in and of itself has no power. Dont limit your understanding to concrete matters. It has nothing to do with looking like the kafars. Looking like the kafars is imitating the corruption that plaques a society of unbelievers. Somalia is a lawless, deenless, primitive, underdeveloped society that resembles best --a kafir society in every way.

In short worry about the real deal? Discover what it really is to be a kafir and get at the real reason why you like to argue over hijab.

Aux   

Somalia is a lawless, deenless, primitive, underdeveloped society that resembles best --a kafir society in every way.

Someone is pissed!!!! :eek:

Emerald   

Originally posted by hamdi hajia

...most of us cant even fulfill one pillar full time without judging others regardless of how they practice their deen

[QB]

Somalia is a lawless, deenless, primitive, underdeveloped society that resembles best --a kafir society in every way.

Dear sister, firstly seeing as your 'somewhat' of a good muslim why oh why would you want the dambi of judging others? Secondly didn't you in the first instance claim that most of us (and I quote): "cant even fulfill one pillar full time without judging others regardless of how they practice their deen" and Thirdly I am well aware that you are infact entitled to your own opinion, however i couldn't help but feel that your second claim above had the implication that you were trying to force your insulting and unjustified belief onto us and forgive me if i'm mistaken . Abaayo, I don't particularly enjoy taking the defensive/attack approach, however allow me to set you straight; Somalia may well be lawless and inshallah this will change for the better but let me assure you that it's people, our people are far from "deenless", and I have been to Somalia in the past year and saw for myself firsthand just how religious and God fearing the moajority of our people are (Mashallah, may Allah (swt) forgive their sins). And as for Somalia being "primitive and underdeveloped" I'd like for you define in what sense you mean this, with Somalia being as "lawless" as it is, lets not forget that it does ( alxamdullilah) have the Islamic deen and that our people actively use the quran and the hadiths as a form of law making when disputes arise and futhermore Somalia for a fact has an ever growing economy, however slow this may be.