Sign in to follow this  
mantra

Demonstration

Miriam1   

well first you gota find a common topic...what are u against..or what for..."against the war in iraq" "for fathers having greater custody rights" .... start shouting...in public streets with a board..and see how many people follow you...

shyhem   

^^^^^

You don't really get sh!t,don't you?

Dude is talking about the war with ethios, and you on the other hand is lecturing us about iraq and child custody.I guess its time for Ritalin.

Miriam1   

Your not exactly a genius urself! ..the person who posted this thing CHANGED THE TOPIC!!

This is retarded. When I posted, which I should have really not, I rarely post anymore. He was asking advice on how to start a protest. And now he nicely changed the info of his topic without posting a warning...and I get insulting comments about being on ritalin...

Why do I bother? Really WHY!?

mantra   

Originally posted by Hayam:

Your not exactly a genius urself! ..the person who posted this thing CHANGED THE TOPIC!!

This is retarded. When I posted, which I should have really not, I rarely post anymore. He was asking advice on how to start a protest. And now he nicely changed the info of his topic without posting a warning...and I get insulting comments about being on ritalin...

Why do I bother? Really WHY!?

lol im sorry, I had no idea I was supposed to issue a warning before changing the contents of my thread..

To the afro man, that was unecessary

shyhem   

Hayam

Do not expect any apology from my side for i have not wronged you in any way,shape or form.I only said it like i saw it, and for that am i to blame?

Ofcourse its was his fault that he changed the topic,however you're equally guilty for feeding us the wrong information and for that madam is the reason you got blasted?

Pretty lady,My official stand on this matter is "yours for the asking"

As for Ritalin,i never mention anything about you being on Ritalin,i merely mentioned "ritalin" and "the time" in the same sentence and to the best of my knowledge i'm not so sure how those two have anything to do with you being on ritalin.

ibtisam

Such a good girl like you shouldn't be giving the sister such a bad advice.And for that be warned,you crossing Shyhem at your own peril.

Mantra

Indecision is your problem my friend, and i'm sure this wouldn't have happened if you made up your mind to begin with.This business of flip flopping does not go well with me.