Sign in to follow this  
Animal Farm

Real Eyes | Realize | Real Lies

I remember logging on to msn, and getting the same damn link – everyone typing see the girl transformed into a weird creature when she dropped and spat on the Koran. So I clicked, my mother ran over to the computer, before she could finish screaming, the phone started ringing – all of her friends were calling - my mom did believe,or atleast i thought she did. My mom and her friends agreed to call their Koran teacher and ask him, I wonder what he said.

My mom was proven wrong this morning, after some research, it turns out that the story was fabricated, and I can’t believe dayniile.com publicized the hoax in the Somali community. They didn't create the story, they just translated, apparently it originated from an Arab news site. Nonetheless, Dayniile has pulled of the biggest ad campaign in the history of Somali news sites. I have to give it up to them, becuz enuff people started to link back to them – when I tried to convince people that it was fake telling them that it wasn’t real becuz it would be in the mainstream news, and they would argue back that these kufars don’t want to publicize this, becuz it would give Islam credibility among the non-believers.

Well here are the pics, take it or leave it. You decide.

ll_lrg_01.jpg

ll_lrg_02.jpg

ll_lrg_03.jpg

PS if you believe that was/or is human, than that's me laying on the floor feeding my children

yf_lrg_01.jpg

Fyr   

LooooooooooooooooooooooL :D:D:D

Can’t wait until tomorrow when I show these pictures to my father and stepmother. They gave 30min speech for noting yesterday, man somalis are easily to deceive. laugh.gif

J.Lee   

Like freakind DUH dude! I kept telling my family it was fake but they thought I was too cynical.

(Horn icon_razz.gif , how you like me now.)

Dayniile just about PUNK'ed everybody! outrageous.

Raxmah   

Thank you sooo much Animal Farm I was looking for this picture I have seen before. My whole family has gone crazy about this fake and misleading incident. My father wont stop lecturing. Maybe this pictures will help.

It is on these sorts of occasions that it becomes clear just how gullible and obtuse we are (as a society).

*Looks more closely at the images*

WTF! Femme? Is that you? :eek:

Intel   

An art exhibition is Australia ey :rolleyes:

Bahashu waaba I wareerisay :mad:

They were chatting about it at UNI at the Mosque at Home

even saw 2 somali elderly women on the train with a black & white a4 poster of bloody damn thing

BTW AnimalFarm how did you find it…

thanks man

rokko A friend of mine gave me the link, he owns a website and some people were debating whether it was true or not - I'm glad the lectures stopped at my house, my mom dropped the story.

If they had used the PIG image, the story might have been more believable, I mean it looks more human, than that thing – wouldn’t you agree. Since we hate PIGS in general, the story might have been more convincing.

Some of us (praying, fasting) muslims will be transformed into animals.

DISFIGURATION

Hadhrat Anas (R.A.) narrates that Nabi (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "In the last days before Qiyamah, the faces of certain people from my Ummah will be changed into that of pigs and monkeys".

The Sahabah enquired, "Will such people believe in you and Allah?" Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied, "Not only will they affirm these things, but they will also perform Salaat, observe Fast and perform Hajj.

The Sahabah asked, "Then why will such misfortune befall them?" Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied, "They will be addicted to dancing and singing girls, and musical instruments. They will consume liquor excessively.

One night they will pass their time in the usual merriment and in the morning their faces will have been transformed into those of monkeys and swines".

(Fathul Baari)

Castro   

The Sahabah asked, "Then why will such misfortune befall them?" Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied, "They will be addicted to dancing and singing girls, and musical instruments. They will consume liquor excessively.

Zephyrine, what was that about an obtuse society?

Ofleh