Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

We women are the cause of this problem!!!

Originally posted by me:

Let me give you a small example.

We the Somalis are the product of carefull evolution. We are more adapted to our evironment better then any other race.

The main feautures of Somalis.

Somali long-legged phenotype, you may also call it tall skinny guy syndrome: well this makes it easier to survive for us in times of hardships and famine. Us Somalis can survive in extreme condition where as most people from other races woudl have died.

Big forehead: This is a sign of well developed frontal lobe. The frontal lobes have been found to play a part in impulse control, judgment, language, memory, motor function, problem solving, socialization and spontaneity.

Hairless: As you have noticed the majority of the Somali people are not hairy this is mainly because of our desert environment. This makes it easier for us to cool down.

The Somali is tough, inventive and resilient.

Ha ha ha..good one. The big forehead has some use after all.

Plus what kind of hereditery diseases do we Somalis mostly get?

Ahem...diabetes? Hypertension?

Look at the percentages of kids dying before they reach 10 thats natural selection at work.

Natural selection? More like malnourishment.

Good effort tho. :D

me   

Come on diabetes is a lifestyle disease...if they ate less sugary food and more hilib and caano geel like they where made for diabetes wouldn’t affect them.

Did anyone get a chance to read the

Sex Slavery Big Business in Somalia article??

Devilangle, we, the somali women have crisis in our hands, the ugly creatures are going long distance to capture an innocent beauty in the hopes of destroying her innocene.

The ugly creatures are paying their way to trapping these innocent girls, acuudi billaah. I hope there is a way to put a stop to this nonsense, its sickening.

This is a good read pple, have the chance to read on this, I felt rage as I read it...

me   

This is no good read it is Kenyans trying to make Somalis look like savages. Look at the title alone, its just sensationalism.

It is nothing new a richer man marrying a poor girl. There is no slavery involved here, this has been a part of our culture for centuries and it can be found in many other cultures.

-Moroccan people living in the west do it, they go to their country get married there or get a bride there.

-Algerians in France do it

-Turks in Europe do it

-Kurds do it.

-Somalis have been doing it for ages

Many people have arranged marriages.

What do you suggest that these girls never get married and be forever destitute?

This man is giving them a good life, taking them out of Garisa where they would have been poor there whole lifes, at least when they come to the west they will have the same freedoms as you have.

They will also get a chance to educate them selves or to work.

STOIC   

Lazy Girl, the article is full of discrepancies. Muchemi Wachira and his colleagues at Nation newspaper are engaging on what I will call Hasty and shear lazy journalism. I am not disputing the fact that older men and youngsters are crossing the borders to get mail order brides, but I suspect by far and large to the best of my Kenyan Somali knowledge that they have over exaggerated the whole perversion thing of exploiting the young girls. Who in their right mind with Islamic principles will marry a girl just for the sake of laying with her? There are some men, some that I am even acquainted with, that go back and get married from these poor families. I have never heard of sexual exploitation until I read Wachira’s article blurred by century old bad news from the Northern Kenya. You don’t have to believe me on this one, but perhaps aside from any of my bias, you should look around your environ and see how many girls are married off for sexual exploitation in the Somali community?

Nephissa   

Originally posted by J.Lee:

quote:

Originally posted by Devilangle:

Let B be for beautiful ppl ~dominated gene

Let b be for questionable features ppl (ugliness)

1st example : somaliyan beautiful woman (Bb) or (BB) marries a questionable somaliyan brother (bb)

this is the result:

The beautiful woman can be Bb( as a carrier ) or BB (pure)

case 1 (as the carrier)

>>>>>b b

>>>B Bb Bb

>>>b Bb bb

case 2 ( as a pure )

>>>>>b b

>>>B Bb Bb

>>>B Bb Bb

Case I result :

Therefore in case 1 this means there is 50% chance of ugliness ( may day may day!!!)

Case 2 result:

And in case 2, although 100% beautiful kids, but they are all carriers which means their 2nd generation will find themselves back 2 square one, plus in these cases it all depends on the woman’s( if she is carrier or not)

Now

Lets look at example 2

A Handsome men out side our nationality ( BB) or (Bb) marries a beautiful somaliyan women ( BB) or (Bb)

**Here im not gone show u the detail as to how I came up with it ( if u know biology, than u can do it urself, or u request it and I shall email it to u***

So

1st case Bbx Bb = 75% beautiful kids but 25% ugliyes

2nd case BBx Bb= 100% beautiful kids but 50 carries ( less than example 1)

3rd case BBx BB = 100 % beautiful kids and no carriers.. this is the ideal

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Where shall I begin?...um...I think I shall just leave this one alone [/QB]
>>> BB and <<<< Bb? Is that a new alien formula? ROFLsmilie.gif

Shakti   

lol@ ME… the dude is given us sn actual data as 2 why somaliyan man have such questionable features !! …… I was not ready 4 that….. lol

Originally posted by me:

The main feautures of Somalis.

Somali long-legged phenotype, you may also call it tall skinny guy syndrome: well this makes it easier to survive for us in times of hardships and famine. Us Somalis can survive in extreme condition where as most people from other races would have died.

That explains why somaliyan are everywhere ... i wont be surprised if I hear there is a somaliyans living in the northpole

Big forehead: This is a sign of well developed frontal lobe. The frontal lobes have been found to play a part in impulse control, judgment, language, memory, motor function, problem solving, socialization and spontaneity.

well developed!!huh??

Certainly, the civil war is prove of that well developed frontal lobe u talk of

Hairless: As you have noticed the majority of the Somali people are not hairy this is mainly because of our desert environment. This makes it easier for us to cool down.

me .. here I have to agree with u

J.Lee… havent u read the latest study done on genes!!

In April of 2001 Scientist has discovered that one gene is responsible for beautifulness and ugliness.

So don’t mislead people.

***We at SOL are all about integrity and Facts with supporting materials!***

so ppl let keep that in mind, i know (me) is an excellent example of that... well done 2 him (me)

PEace 2 all

me   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

quote:

Originally posted by me:

well developed!!huh??

Certainly, the civil war is prove of that well developed frontal lobe u talk of

Lol@devilangle…….come on you can not deny we are as good at creating a mess as we are finding ways to get around the mess we created.

The civil war is a perfect example in Somali inventiveness, perseverance and ruggedness and without the civil war you wouldn’t have met these other races that have captured your imagination ;)

In the long run the civil war would be the best thing that has ever happened to us.

J.Lee   

Bishy:

Inanta is cracked 3 ways in to the weekend ee iga daa.

Beauty gene ku tidhi, war ileen tanoo kale... :D

Lake   

Hahaha@this thread

Forgive her she's an angry woman..The "ugly" farahs are not giving her any attention..she's on a rant. I'll love to see her pic honestly lol..along with........

uchi   

Lets not get carried away girls, your father is infact a Somali or a Farax as you put it, if your mother didn't marry him you wouldnt be here right?.

Hence the Somali female beauty would not exist.

Period

me   

Come on don't tell me you believe devilagle's BS.

Us Somali guys are Perdy too(right?)

Anyone who disagrees is a hater.

Zafir   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

This girl sure knows how to take the mic out of somali men.

Playmaker, war "head" kulahaa, how about the other way around, if a somali dude don't know how to go about eating sushi, he ain't got no business being with any woman period.

PS:PPLE, this girl has a point, there are alot of decent looking somali females who end up with gorilla looking somali dudes, so I guess its about time these females got some good old advise from their loving sista.. Keep it up young las!!!

Heedhe, we men have embraced our destiny, we are going to take our dry units to the grave so help us god. Hope you and the women you speak for, vouch to do the same, because the eating of anything by no means necessary.

Ps: Hope you also know the term “All night long†is only a metaphor and is not to be taken literally.

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Maf Kees:

quote:
You add complexity in marrying someone outside ur culture. Which is an extra challenge that u must concur thus making you a strong woman

Yeah if strong woman means divorced single mother who secretly hates her own kids.

In that one sentence I have lost what respect I had for you :( , seriously its amazing how people perceieve things.