Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

We women are the cause of this problem!!!

^ I think the trick is to go for an average looking joe with other redeeming qualities (brains, money and unwavaring devotion to yours truly) and you've a 50% shot at beautiful kids and the other 50% can take their chances relying on the same luck as their dad. icon_razz.gif

^ I wouldn't go for average-looking if I were you. I would go for tall and handsome. Give your kids a chance, ya? *Smirks*

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

^^ So your kids will be fab looking.

Maybe. If I married you. icon_razz.gif

Of course it's not that simple. It might not be confined to just you and her, it might be your (and her) whole family. Your child might take up after anybody on either side. You better find out the good-looking:ugly ratio in your family before you start producing. No one likes ugly tots.

Rea   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

1.you children will look fabulous (our main reason)

2. You add complexity in marrying someone outside ur culture. Which is an extra challenge that u must concur thus making you a strong woman

3. Anything your mother-law says can not hurt you, since you do not speak her language

4. You get to taste different type of foods thanks to your future husband. Some are gone be very tasty and some are gone sent you to the bathroom more frequently thus making ur digestive system ..crystal clear

5. When u r mad at your husband you can curse his sorry azz out in Somali or some gibberish ( u have plenty of a leeway here)

6. Your children will learn more than 2 language. Which is a great thing 2 have on a resume

7. Its scientifically proven that good looking people have much welcoming doors than the ugly once….lol ( yes speaking from experience )….so that’s a major plus 4 ur future kids

8. Last but not least…If he deicides to replace you, you can cut his ego( if u know what I mean) and tell the judge; I misunderstood him. I thought that’s what he asked me in his language.. Ok this might not fly with the judge but come-on.. you gone be a legend among women from both countries

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

im loving these reasons that u have given us!!! lol@ "that might not fly with judge"

i thought u r here helping us, it sounds like u want to sent us to jail...lol

ok.. ur post really sounds like something i would write...lol..

its sad but its a humorous fact that our men and their ugliness doesn’t seem to escape us... but at the end of the day they are our fathers who still seek another wife no matter how beautiful our mom is!!! …………. Hmmm, its coming out all wrong… I cant find one good reason 2 defend our so called faraaxxxssss

ScarFace   

Devilangle you must have turned out to be a real minger :D .....Feeel sorry for you darlin it wasnt your fault you turned out to be an ugly ducklin....But great idea tho dont let your children suffer & dont let dem walk the same path as you.....Let them turn out to be Cute & Pretty....I swear on saturday i'VE seen one seriously ugly somali gurl......no jokes seriously AND GUESS who she was with.... A WHITE DUDE....... I said to my eriterean friend how the gurl was eri but he was not havin it...he was like no she somali alright........we laughed silly white dude was just starin...... :D

can imagine DEVI gurl in the same situation bless you gurl for that alllah didnt bless you with good features..... icon_razz.gif

Shakti   

ok ppl. Lets get all biology up in here … this will clarify some of the confusion that u might have. If not, than I suggest a cold run into the wall..

Let B be for beautiful ppl ~dominated gene

Let b be for questionable features ppl (ugliness)

1st example : somaliyan beautiful woman (Bb) or (BB) marries a questionable somaliyan brother (bb)

this is the result:

The beautiful woman can be Bb( as a carrier ) or BB (pure)

case 1 (as the carrier)

>>>>>b b

>>>B Bb Bb

>>>b Bb bb

case 2 ( as a pure )

>>>>>b b

>>>B Bb Bb

>>>B Bb Bb

Case I result :

Therefore in case 1 this means there is 50% chance of ugliness ( may day may day!!!)

Case 2 result:

And in case 2, although 100% beautiful kids, but they are all carriers which means their 2nd generation will find themselves back 2 square one, plus in these cases it all depends on the woman’s( if she is carrier or not)

Now

Lets look at example 2

A Handsome men out side our nationality ( BB) or (Bb) marries a beautiful somaliyan women ( BB) or (Bb)

**Here im not gone show u the detail as to how I came up with it ( if u know biology, than u can do it urself, or u request it and I shall email it to u***

So

1st case Bbx Bb = 75% beautiful kids but 25% ugliyes

2nd case BBx Bb= 100% beautiful kids but 50 carries ( less than example 1)

3rd case BBx BB = 100 % beautiful kids and no carriers.. this is the ideal

so as u can see marrying outside ur nationality is the save way to go… the chances of u having a buttttt ugly child can be reduced as highest as 50%

AS for my dear sister Rayaana, I respect u and I sure value ur comment but u have to understand that I already have a clone of u at home ( my sister ) and I sure don’t needed here 2. so sister stop bringing religion into this humorous discussion!!!!

I have a lot to say 2 many of u but I need to get back 2 work, so I’ll save it for next time.

-Lily-   

3. Anything your mother-law says can not hurt you, since you do not speak her language

That was halarious.

This whole post is a bit of a joke. Do whatever pleases you Devilangel :D . Be careful, you might have ugly or and deformed kids, or none at all, God might just decide to teach you a lesson.

What I find starnge these days is that you see physical-appearance challenged Xalimos with good looking Faraxs, I mean when did the rules change? What did I miss?

Shakti   

pppl.. this isnt about me, this is about what we somaliyans are facing 2 today... and i must add, it isnt a pleasant face 2 face... icon_razz.gif

as 4, how i look.. visualize just another halimo with Fob style going on…

the devil dresses in fob :D ..

pp

war "head" kulahaa

LazieG, you are so dirty minded..I have never mentioned such thing i was simply referring to a hand like giving your fellow brothers helping hands... and i can't believe you are asking as such thing in public..shame on you lazie.

In a serious note in my old days i loved to see stuck up girls like the one started this topic and just break them down...

If you are parent you pray for health kids, how many kids are born everday with all kind of sickness and their parents love them with out condition. You could simply end up having one of these kids so just say alhamdullilahi if your kids are healthy..

J.Lee   

I was getting some....getting getting some...(She is the kind of girl to make your toes pop)

War istaaqfurulah ina adeer.

Originally posted by Devilangle:

Let B be for beautiful ppl ~dominated gene

Let b be for questionable features ppl (ugliness)

1st example : somaliyan beautiful woman (Bb) or (BB) marries a questionable somaliyan brother (bb)

this is the result:

The beautiful woman can be Bb( as a carrier ) or BB (pure)

case 1 (as the carrier)

>>>>>b b

>>>B Bb Bb

>>>b Bb bb

case 2 ( as a pure )

>>>>>b b

>>>B Bb Bb

>>>B Bb Bb

Case I result :

Therefore in case 1 this means there is 50% chance of ugliness ( may day may day!!!)

Case 2 result:

And in case 2, although 100% beautiful kids, but they are all carriers which means their 2nd generation will find themselves back 2 square one, plus in these cases it all depends on the woman’s( if she is carrier or not)

Now

Lets look at example 2

A Handsome men out side our nationality ( BB) or (Bb) marries a beautiful somaliyan women ( BB) or (Bb)

**Here im not gone show u the detail as to how I came up with it ( if u know biology, than u can do it urself, or u request it and I shall email it to u***

So

1st case Bbx Bb = 75% beautiful kids but 25% ugliyes

2nd case BBx Bb= 100% beautiful kids but 50 carries ( less than example 1)

3rd case BBx BB = 100 % beautiful kids and no carriers.. this is the ideal

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Where shall I begin?...um...I think I shall just leave this one alone but you are by far the funniest person here walee.

B.T.W

You do know that beauty isn't a gene but rather the physical manifestation of certain traits that are part of the genetic makeup of an organism right?

me   

hahahahahahahahahahahah@devilangle

I mean thats too damn funny. Thanx.

I can't write a proper reply because its too funny. I mean like valenteenah said if you want to marry outside the somali race,go right ahead no one stopping you. You made a good case for yourself a someone that is prepared to back their case up like you have done should not be stopped.

You know whats funny though, no one can predict what kind of children they will have, you might be running away from certain looks but then they might get diseases that are uncommon with the Somali race.

Let me give you a small example.

We the Somalis are the product of carefull evolution. We are more adapted to our evironment better then any other race.

The main feautures of Somalis.

Somali long-legged phenotype, you may also call it tall skinny guy syndrome: well this makes it easier to survive for us in times of hardships and famine. Us Somalis can survive in extreme condition where as most people from other races woudl have died.

Big forehead: This is a sign of well developed frontal lobe. The frontal lobes have been found to play a part in impulse control, judgment, language, memory, motor function, problem solving, socialization and spontaneity.

Hairless: As you have noticed the majority of the Somali people are not hairy this is mainly because of our desert environment. This makes it easier for us to cool down.

The Somali is tough, inventive and resilient.

All feautures these make us Somalis FUN smile.gif plus the forehead makes it easier for us to learn language easier then other people. Somali people are gifted when it comes to learning foreign languages.

So we are perfectly addapted to our environment. The Somalis are the products of evolution.

So don't think looks only, because its about suvival. I will go for a xalimo with a good pedigree.

Plus what kind of hereditery diseases do we Somalis mostly get? Not that many I would say because the weak die young in our nation, only the strong survive.

Look at the percentages of kids dying before they reach 10 thats natural selection at work.

While these nations are feeding and helping weak kids that would have died if they didnt get any help.

We have a healthy race, with superior genes.

J.Lee   

You are quite funny too but for different reasons. :D

I would like to see your source ina adeer.

me   

Somali long-legged phenotype

http://www.validinternational.org/tbx/docs/ACF3931.pdf

http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v1/n8/abs/nm0895-810.html

Frontal lobe

http://www.health.qld.gov.au/abios/tbi/bfrontal.asp

Look also at

Adaptation and the Form-Function Relation1

CARL GANS

NATURE'S PURPOSES: analyses of function and design in biology -Colin Allen

http://grimpeur.tamu.edu/~colin/Purposes/intro.html

On the issue of natural selection in Somalia. I don't think I have to convince you about that. The statistics speak for themselves. The same also goes for the increasing survival for western babies who live with defects, while their counter parts in Somalia have al ready died.

So the Somalis that survive are relatively stronger then their western counterparts who would not have survived without the help of modern science.