Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

We women are the cause of this problem!!!

Shakti   

Hello 2 all

Ok ladies, I realized something profound after I wrote my previous post. I realized its not that dude’s fault for being ugly and egomaniac being its actually us ladies fault... I blame us femals who keep continuing marring our questionable somaliyan men. No offense or disrespect but come on lets us be frank for a moment. Its well know knowledge that us somalian woman are blessed with the beauty and our somaliyan men are bless with questionable features: ( I can describe these features but you guys know what I mean)

So ladies for the sake of out future children, I plead with u all that you consider marrying outside our nationality. And I suggest this with the hope and dream of improving the future generation .... “ I have a dream; that one day Somalia children will be judged by their beauty not by their uglyness!

And here is some good reasons as to why you should consider marrying out side of our nationality:

1.you children will look fabulous (our main reason)

2. You add complexity in marrying someone outside ur culture. Which is an extra challenge that u must concur thus making you a strong woman

3. Anything your mother-law says can not hurt you, since you do not speak her language

4. You get to taste different type of foods thanks to your future husband. Some are gone be very tasty and some are gone sent you to the bathroom more frequently thus making ur digestive system ..crystal clear

5. When u r mad at your husband you can curse his sorry azz out in Somali or some gibberish ( u have plenty of a leeway here)

6. Your children will learn more than 2 language. Which is a great thing 2 have on a resume

7. Its scientifically proven that good looking people have much welcoming doors than the ugly once….lol ( yes speaking from experience )….so that’s a major plus 4 ur future kids

8. Last but not least…If he deicides to replace you, you can cut his ego( if u know what I mean) and tell the judge; I misunderstood him. I thought that’s what he asked me in his language.. Ok this might not fly with the judge but come-on.. you gone be a legend among women from both countries

Ok now that u have some reasons as 2 why you should shop around at different store, here is some nationality I recommend:

1. Yamani (very nice and polite men )

2. Sudani ( not the dark blue once)

3. Pakistani ( no Indian or desi type … desi is the flight 13 4 Pakistanis)

4. No Arabs . No matter what . No yellow teeth 4 my sisters . Thank u very much

5. Iranians ( are no Arabs so they are good type 2 have)

4. Mixed *this can be tricky but as long as he is not Indian or arb mix, u are good 2 go

5. Italians ( if you can find a muslim one! Than consider urself u hit the jackpot)

I hope these suggestions made u ladies 2 look beyond our norm and see that our world is made of different people and we should give our selfs and our furture children a good chance. God did not only create one type of fruit so lets take a full advangtan of this fact .

Good luck 2 all of you ladies and I hope at least one of you is considering my wonderful suggestions. That would just mean I did one good deed 4 the week.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

Ok now that u have some reasons as 2 why you should shop around at different store, here is some nationality I recommend:

1. Yamani (very nice and polite men )

2. Sudani ( not the dark blue once)

3. Pakistani ( no Indian or desi type … desi is the flight 13 4 Pakistanis)

4. No Arabs . No matter what . No yellow teeth 4 my sisters . Thank u very much

5. Iranians ( are no Arabs so they are good type 2 have)

4. Mixed *this can be tricky but as long as he is not Indian or arb mix, u are good 2 go

5. Italians ( if you can find a muslim one! Than consider urself u hit the jackpot)

You forgot about the Irish converts as well... ;)

Originally posted by Devilangle:

So ladies for the sake of out future children, I plead with u all that you consider marrying outside our nationality. And I suggest this with the hope and dream of improving the future generation .... “ I have a dream; that one day Somalia children will be judged by their beauty not by their uglyness!

LOL div

girl....for the sake of my future children im willing 2 even drink a cup of Poison!!! ... having said, that i dont think my family are gone be happy if dont bring just another faraax home!!..lol

but than again my future children are gone be upset for making just another faraax their father!... im doomed either ways!!! ll0o000ol

Maf Kees   

Devilangle.

Get that stick out of your azz. Why are you hating on Somali guys?

you children will look fabulous (our main reason)

YOUR main reason. Not all Somalis are as ugly as you are. Don't blame us for your bad DNA makeup.

You add complexity in marrying someone outside ur culture. Which is an extra challenge that u must concur thus making you a strong woman

Yeah if strong woman means divorced single mother who secretly hates her own kids.

You get to taste different type of foods thanks to your future husband. Some are gone be very tasty and some are gone sent you to the bathroom more frequently thus making ur digestive system ..crystal clear

Ever heard of restaurants? You wanna try sushi, than go to a Japanese restaurant. You need to marry an indhayare for the food? Kan hunguri badnaa.

To top it all off....

Last but not least…If he deicides to replace you, you can cut his ego( if u know what I mean) and tell the judge; I misunderstood him. I thought that’s what he asked me in his language.. Ok this might not fly with the judge but come-on.. you gone be a legend among women from both countries

Ha. Ha. Ha. That was so funny!

me   

This is a cry for help. We hear you sis. We hope you find mid ku xalaalaysta smile.gif

This girl sure knows how to take the mic out of somali men.

Playmaker, war "head" kulahaa, how about the other way around, if a somali dude don't know how to go about eating sushi, he ain't got no business being with any woman period.

PS:PPLE, this girl has a point, there are alot of decent looking somali females who end up with gorilla looking somali dudes, so I guess its about time these females got some good old advise from their loving sista.. Keep it up young las!!!

Devilangle...Why so much anger and contempt for millions of people you obviously don't know and never meet.If Somali guy doesn't do it for you, go on your merry way without all the dramatics. I would assume that you are bright gal. All this name calling not only makes look childish, but also come off as being mentally retarded and very prejudice.

LayZieGirl....Typical Somali you are ....Gorilla looking Huh. I guess dat makes you 50% ape.

J.Lee   

Fact 1.

I happen to be the product of a Somali man who is quite beautiful (and I do mean beautiful) ina adeer.

Fact 2.

For the sake of your future children, I suggest you worry more about the genetic defects your spouse or his family carries rather than the phenotypic expression (well. at least "physical wise").

Saalixa   

devil angel i seriously would like to know how you look like. Having raised two whole posts on this i think you have a big problem with ALLAH's creatures. and dont tell me to go to another post because iam argueing with you and this whole forum was made for this

common bring it on...show us your so irrisistable feautures that you are just so proud of to stigmatise and put down others.

I dont know where you live but girl speak for yourself ! every nationality has good looking and normal standard looking people. so you cannot tell me every somali guy on this planet is ugly becuase i have seen some that non somali girls like my arab high school friends used to fight over. So girl it is where you live and you just have been surrounded by your relatives or surroundings who happened to be not your type of choice in terms of appearance so do not generalize this issue that every somali man is ugly because you have just missed out on good fishes. Speak for your self!

and with the children thing...i would perfer my children to be good muslims instead of just being good looking. You think beauty will make a person successfull? NO that was the olden days girl we live in the year 2006 so things have changed....get over it

Saalixa   

For the sake of your future children, I suggest you worry more about the genetic defects your spouse or his family carries rather than the phenotypic expression (well. at least "physical wise").

J. lee agree! anyone who has done a bit of biology will know better but some people are ignorant even in this age and year! :rolleyes: :confused:

You marry non somali for the sake of phenotypic expression then 20 years down the track find out your spouse heart problems that leads to brain loss or thalassaeimia which your children inherit. I know this has happened to a close friend of mine. Ohh if only people knew better!

Ok, you got the attention miss know it all.

But has ever crossed your mind that beauty so much cherish comes from a Somali men, think naahedhe is the Somali men that have beautifull duaghters, so if u so much wanna continue that trend you need to stick with your Somali men.

Otherwise go and expriment and see how how your kids will look like when mixed with whatever u wanna mix with.

Ibtisam   

:Dredface.gif :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: come on now there are bigger problems than looks. e.g their stinking attitude

p.s. stop hating on Arabs. I will give you a run for your money any day on looks miss!!! icon_razz.gif;)

I suppose you know that someone can marry another race without insulting their own (ugly etc)? Similarly someone can choose to stick with their own without insulting other races (genetic defects etc)?

Looks-wise, Somali men aren't too bad. Some of them are incredibly good-looking actually. Plus, I don't think all Somali women are beautiful. Don't let the Diana effect confuse you. icon_razz.gif

OMG...am I actually defending Faaraxs? :eek:

Side note: Have you guys noticed how ugly parents produce beautiful children and vice versa? Some of the best looking people in the world probably have average-to-hideous looking parents. Which makes me think Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's little sprog will grow up to be a right minger. Life might be cruel, but at least it's fair in some parts. :D

^^ So your kids will be fab looking.

So if Ugly parents = Beatified kids and vice versa it raises a dilema, do u choose an uglly wifey so ur kids can look good or be selfish and and choose a pretty face for urself, the kids will have to worry of themselves.

wish it was that simple a formula.