Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Meet Duke New President

STOIC   

This to be sure is a great news.I was really excited to read this news today on Hiiraan online.I'm assuming she is Somali.Racial and ethnic minorities are far more less likely to be elected the president of such GREAT institution of higher learning like Duke. I'm really happy for the sister....Good job!!

PS Back to the books...final time sucks!!!

Duke University New President

Khayr   

Originally posted by STOIC:

This to be sure is a great news.I was really excited to read this news today on Hiiraan online.I'm assuming she is Somali.Racial and ethnic minorities are far more less likely to be elected the president of such GREAT institution of higher learning like Duke. I'm really happy for the sister....Good job!!

PS Back to the books...final time sucks!!!

Stoic,

Rhodes Scholar - get her as a contact person :D . Maybe you can be her "chief" of staff.

Cara.   

Good for her. The closest I got to holding public office was the day the homeroom teacher had me take the class roster to the Principal in 6th grade.

Good luck with exams Stoic.

^^^ Yeah right, She could be you - actually if you listen to Ngonge "he swears that you are her" or may be she is AT&T or Val or may be and this is a bombshell "she is Cawa" :eek:

Anyway, Good for Awa (didn't know whether the name is Xawa or Cawa) Nur - thumbs up

Cheers