Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

The Problems with Women!

Ibtisam   

^^Clearly you are clueless.

P.s. I notice you are trying to get me to discuss menapause or menstrual cycle, my dear you can keep trying, but I don't anything to say about either. Use google if you need information about them. We are not your biology teacher. :rolleyes:

Trust a guy to find such things excited, acudubililah.

I only have problem with those who had too much breast milk!

unfortunately for me - i didn't have any breast milk - hence i always though i had some deficiency due to lack of breast milk - i honestly believed - if i had some breast milk - i would have achieved a lot more than i have upto date (as result of reading the early effects of breast milk on babies and Prophet Mohamed (SCW) guidance on two years breast feeding) :D

Gosh - i don't know why you had write that ms dd?? redface.gif:(

Ms DD   

Never too late. Apparently they sell it in some markets. You can have your choice of the mothers: white, black, mongolian etc.

Shaleyto ma fiicna walaalkiis.

^^WHAT! are you for real? LOOOOOOOOOL@shallayto - i know - but regret would be worse if my descedents met with descedents of the breast milk i drink :D istakhfuranllaah.

roobleh   

I only have problem with those who had too much breast milk!

Just for the record- I have nothing but warm admiration for u! mise karbaash baad rabtaa! ;)

Ms DD   

Correct me If I am wrong but breast-feeding an infant the one you are talking about. Drinking a breast-milk at old age never makes one a mahram/related therefore it makes no blind difference to any given situation.

Now chill and get that milk to loosen you up!

Correct me If I am wrong but breast-feeding an infant the one you are talking about. Drinking a breast-milk at old age never makes one a mahram/related therefore it makes no blind difference to any given situation.

Now chill and get that milk to loosen you up!

this reminds me of some ruling (fatwa) while back; issued by a sheikh in Al-Azhar uni in Egypt that he apparently "encouraged opposite co-workers to drink breast milk from the female colleague so that they can be alone in office environment and not break the islaamic rules re separation of the sexes" :D

Pucca ask roobleh - he seems to indicate that he had too much. smile.gif

roobleh   

Nothing's wrong with breast-milk. The more u had, the more it makes u to understand our women folks. So sayidka, it's not too late to get some, even the commercial ones as someone suggested earlier.

Kamaavi   

Breast Milk. Haha, I can't

believe I just drank a glas

full of breastmilk and nothing

else!!

Also about a liter of pepsi.

^ma yaabtey? Who watched the thing on TV re breast milk recently? The guy who had some in his fridge; reckoned it kept whatever cancer he once had at bay.