Timacaddeh

(Misleading) A timely reminder: Report claims that Siyaad Barre was supposedly Christian

An American Academic claims that Siyaad Barre prayed to Jesus for more weapons to attack his own people with:

I wonder who he prayed to during his last moments in that Nigerian toilet?

Apophis   

You should be banned.

If we had a proper admin instead of an idiot for one, you would have been banned asap.

3 minutes ago, Apophis said:

You should be banned.

If we had a proper admin instead of an idiot for one, you would have been banned asap.

What for? I have read the forum rules and this doesn't break any of them. Yours on the other hand does, calling a moderator an "idiot" is a personal attack.

galbeedi   

It seems Suldaanka has contracted these kids from asylum and released them here in SOL.

Suldaanka and his boys are filling up the boards with garbage.

We need the moderator to clean up the forum and throw out these people. THey call themselves Yaxaas, Boontindhere, Timacade and more.

5 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

It seems Suldaanka has contracted these kids from asylum and released them here in SOL.

Suldaanka and his boys are filling up the boards with garbage.

We need the moderator to clean up the forum and throw out these people. THey call themselves Yaxaas, Boontindhere, Timacade and more.

What's wrong, did I offend your love for Afweyne?

Face it, the days of yearning for Afweyne to eliminate your Eastern neighbours are long gone. Be a proud Awdal man and accept the rule of Somaliland forever.

What's wrong with my post? It broke none of the forum's golden rules.

On a daily basis there are several people on here using clan names, making personal attacks, using vulgar, explicit language and more. I don't see you or anyone calling for those people to be banned.

What I posted was an American academic articulating a claim, back up by a Senior US Senator, that Afweyne may have been a Christian. Several people on this forum, including moderators, have called Muuse Biixi and other leaders much worse. 

• Thanks 1

YaxaaS   
6 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

What's wrong, did I offend your love for Afweyne?

Face it, the days of yearning for Afweyne to eliminate your Eastern neighbours are long gone. Be a proud Awdal man and accept the rule of Somaliland forever.

What's wrong with my post? It broke none of the forum's golden rules.

On a daily basis there are several people on here using clan names, making personal attacks, using vulgar, explicit language and more. I don't see you or anyone calling for those people to be banned.

What I posted was an American academic articulating a claim, back up by a Senior US Senator, that Afweyne may have been a Christian. Several people on this forum, including moderators, have called Muuse Biixi and other leaders much worse. 

Pure and simple hypocrisy. The kinds of people that murder both their parents then plead for mercy on the grounds that they had become orphans. They don't like it when you disturb their narrative. It's all about personality politics, when you can’t attack the message, attack or better yet ban the messenger.

Folks, you'll notice that my second post was a rat trap. It was to see how many of you would rush to the defence of a genocidal mass murderer. I'm a little disappointed, I was expecting more of you 😁

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

4 hours ago, Peace Action said:

You are truly takfiiri. Pot meet kettle.

You are so quick to defend a genocidal mass murderer that you didn't even read the post at all did you?

I didn't accuse Siyaad Barre of being a Christian - The American writer & Senator did. 

Congratulations - that makes you the takfiri here.

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

These trolls should be caged 

Did I upset your sensitive little nature, son? Do you always get upset when someone criticizes your beloved Afweyne?

37 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

And you have audacity to ask the nature of cuqdad engrained in you 😂😂😂 Some people man

I poked a little fun at a man who has the blood of tens of thousands on his hands. Does that upset you?

You'll notice my second post in this thread, was a rat trap. Caught you! You didn't want to admit it yesterday, instead coming up with a bullshit reason of "SL people hate Somalis". However, you were not quick enough to realize you were falling into my rat trap. Even though I actually signposted it for you. Congratulations you just outed yourself as a sad Afweyne supporter. You gotta be a bit sharper, son!

As we reminded your folk at Tukaraq, Laascaanood and many other recent battles - when Somaliland gets its cane out, a punishment and a corrective lesson is meted out in equal measure. Stick to trying to wipe out the minority clans in your lands, don't embarrass yourselves or we may take Garowe next time - remember we are only circa 30km outside of your capital right now 😁