YaxaaS

Gaalkacyo

34 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

This is your neck of the woods, what can you tell us about this fighting?

Also, Somalis don't need anyone to instigate wars between each other, They are very good at killing each other without any assistance.

Nothing much, just police clash with drug dealers turned bloody. Some people want to turn this into clan war, but without success.

YaxaaS   
52 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Nothing much, just police clash with drug dealers turned bloody. Some people want to turn this into clan war, but without success.

Shame on them!

1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

I see. However, it is clear that the clan elders of that clan feel this is an attack on them, and not just against drug dealers. That is the sort of thing that needs to be addressed properly, as it can otherwise escalate into a clan war very easily. The history of our lands shows us that.

I agree. The said clan have historical grievances that need addressing. Normally police use elders before they scoop in to known criminals to avoid things escalating but this time I heard police had to act quickly to catch wanted men who have been bringing drugs and alcohol to the city. 

Dalmar1   

Galdogob Wadaad who was killed by reer Pirate
image.png.25ce27373228a0771fa22799b35d3fc8.png

Pirate police who killed him

image.png.28371d97cf2224cb225863a247621e46.png

who looks like the alcoholic here you decide, AUN to the Le.ekase who died.

Dalmar1   

image.png.09d81f9522f79d7eb197feeb2e01c71f.png

Beesha *** oo eedeyn culus u jeedisay Puntland iyo xiisad ka taagan Gaalkacyo

By Zahra Axmed Gacal

July 11, 2020

in Warar

Gaalkacyo (Caasimada Online) – Kadib markii dagaal culus uu xalay iyo saakaba waqooyiga magaalada Gaalkacyo ku dhex maray ciidamada ammaanka Puntland iyo koox la sheegay inay ka ganacsanayeen maan-dooriyaha ayaa waxaa si adag dagaalkaas uga hadlay odyaasha mid ka mid ah beelaha dega deegaanada Puntland.

Odayaasha iyo waxgaradka beesha *** oo shir jaraa’id ku qabtay waqooyiga magaalada Gaalkacyo ayaa sheegay in iska hor-imaadka ka dhacay xaafadda Garsoor ee magaalada Gaalkacyo uu ahaa mid lagu beegsaday dad rayid ah oo beeshooda ka soo jeeda, isla markaana dadka ku dhintay ay u badnaayeen culumo.

“Waxaan hor taaganahay dadkeenii dhibaatadu gaartay, si aan u dhowrno danda dadka reer Mudug, waxaana nahay beesha *** waxaan u sheegeynaa maamulka Puntland iyo cid kasta oo daneyneysa nabada in falkii xalay ka dhacay Gaalkacyo uu ahaa mid ka duwan sida loo sheegay” waxaa sidaas yiri mid ka mid ah waxgaradkii warbahinta la hadlay.

“Xaafada Garsoor ciidamo Puntland ka tirsanbaa weerar ku soo qaaday dadkii deganaa oo dhan mandooriye ayaa lagu magacaabay, waxaana lagu burburiyey guryihii iyo dadkii deganaa halkaas, markaasbaa la leeyahay maandooriye ayaa laga hor tegay, sida loo dhigay maahane waa sidaan u sheegeyno” ayuu yiri mid ka mid ah odayaashii warbaahinta la hadlay.

Sidoo kale waxay beeniyeen in kooxo Khamriga ka ganacsada ay ku jireen xaafadda la weeraray, iyagoo xusay in dadka iska hor-imaadkii xalay ku dhintay ay ahaayeen culimo iyo aqoon-yahanno xaafadda deganaa.

Xunahan ayaa dowlad goboleedka Puntland ka dalbaday in jawaab iyo raali gelin deg deg ah ay ka bixiso dhibkii loo geystay dadkooda, sida ay hadalka u dhegeen.

Sidoo kale waxay carabka ku adkeeyeen inay nabadda ka shaqeynayaan oo aysan dooneyn in dhib dambe ka dhaco magaalada Gaalkacyo iyo guud ahaanba gobolka Mudug.

42 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Galdogob Wadaad who was killed by reer Pirate
image.png.25ce27373228a0771fa22799b35d3fc8.png

Pirate police who killed him

image.png.28371d97cf2224cb225863a247621e46.png

who looks like the alcoholic here you decide, AUN to the Le.ekase who died.

Stop lying you evil person. The young man was Nabadoon for his subclan and was shot by the drug dealers while trying to restrain them.

Mo.oryaan is always Mo.oryaan. You want to see Fitna within Puntland for clanish reasons. Anigu I pray peace for Reer Galmudug and whole of Somalia. Inshaa Allah Somalis will stop killing each other one day.

45 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

My old friend, Dalmar, is back with a bang, I see. It seems that now Gal-Madug is settling gown on a proper functional version of a regional statehood, he is doing his level best to "entice" this sub-branch of the Pirate's ilk, to give up the ghost of Pirate-land's loyalty and join up with Gal-Mudug, so that, Mudug region will be whole and will have its region's loyalty to Gal-Mudug, as opposed to Pirate-land. Very clever of him, indeed.  😂

lol cuqdad encouraging another ciqdad filled soul😂.  That is not gonna happen in million years. 

Yarkaan meesha u kajiranyahay waa Dekada Garacad. He believes Puntland is building the port to counter Hobyo. He does not know since 1960, the people of Garacad had ambition of realising fully functioning seaport. His kins even stopped Hassan Ali Khayre attending the opening ceremony of Garacad port by giving him ultimatum of not helping with Galmudug!!!! Imagine Puntland doing that?? Their wailing and cursing would have been unimaginable 😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^^

Eh, come again, dear ninny? Well, it seems that a cowardly defeated Dh-abayaco tosser like this git in here, is accusing others of having "Cuqdad", which in turn on the face of it, actually beggars belief. Hence, all one can day to this wheyface boyo, is to say that when you develop balls to fight, and not run away from any engagement in which you may find yourself in, then let me know things that are defined as "Cuqdad and Ciil" ought to be understood it. But not before it.

However, I gather, the pity of it in here with him, is that I take that he hasn't read what is "irony" is meant to be expressing it, has he? Which is the reason he thinks, that, those who bested his ilk in a broad daylight have "cuqdad", when tin fact hey are living large on the "conquered land" they took away from his defeated ilk by open force. 

The whole Somali nation know that you people want secession because of never ending "Cuqdad". Especially you are the most Cuqdad filled secessionist out of all them here. The Hatred that you espouse here on daily basis and distaste you have for anything Somali is testimony.