Suldaanka

Ayaan vs ilhan. kkk

cadnaan1   
7 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

That vile creature Ayaan is just jealous that Ilhaan didn't have to sell herself to white men to get earn a buck. 

Ilhaan is also with white man now

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 4

Ayaan ayadu ma xishooto oo waa naagtii Quranka Ilaahay ku sheegtay 'kalmado shaydaan'. Laakin hadana, caqliga yuhuuda ee gartay in Somaliga qof kale oo Somali ah laga horkeeno, waa arin ay aad u derseen.

I wouldn't be surprised in hada qabyaalad ay gasho oo Ayaan Xirsi jufadeedu difaac soo galaan. @Tillamooktimodheer ayaan u malaynaya inay Ayaan Xirsi isku jufo yihiin. :D 

cadnaan1   
27 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Ilhaan married a white man, after attaining her wealth and fame. I believe her husband is not a muslim, so as a Muslim I don't agree with her choice. However, I think we can objectively agree that Ilhaan is an honourable woman who has her dignity and self-respect in tact.

I lived in Holland at the time Ayaan Hirsi Ali entered politics. She is only where she is because she was willing to selling herself to the white man, both literally and figuratively. Ayaan is no different to a streetwalker. In many ways, she is worse.

Ilhaan paid her new husband consultant company more 800 thousands dollars from her campaign money for service.

Naagaha Somalida ajaanibta wey u jilcan yihiin.

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

This is an internet forum. It would be weird if we all got along and agreed with eachother all the time 😄. Plus that is no fun.

Got that and I love disagreement. But when two people are arguing but not even talking about same issue, no wonder we have been in this mess for this long. 

I don't care who any women who aren't my family choose to marry. As a Muslim, I believe Ilhaan is wrong for marrying a non-Muslim. That is my only objection.

Nacasnimada bal fiiriya. You are pretending to be supporting Ilhan but at the same time inserting vile sentence in the mix about her marrying a non-Muslim. How do you know he is not a Muslim today? lol.  He husband converted to Islam and that is how she is considered "married". 

Leave the woman alone. 

I think it proves my point doesn't it? In Ilhaan's case he was a consultant working on her campaign, whom she decided to marry late. The fact that it was she who had the money, and not the other way around, should tell you that she wasn't selling herself, as Ayaan always does/did.

I don't care who any women who aren't my family choose to marry. As a Muslim, I believe Ilhaan is wrong for marrying a non-Muslim. That is my only objection.

I am with you on this. The two women are both in it for themselves but they are not comparable at any ways possible. One is proud Somali, Muslim and black and other is a vile, apostate who will say everything and anything to get her fix for the day.

By the way, I have seen somewhere that her new husband has converted to Islam, Allahu Yaclam.

This is obviously the work of the right in America.  

At least the congresswoman is still wearing the hijab and calls herself a Muslim.  What she does in her private life is between her and the Creator.  

• Like 2

galbeedi   

I do not understand why Ilhan Omar should be labeled with Ayaan Hirsi or anyone else.

Boys, leave the Honorable woman alone and find other things to debate. 

Some people are intentionally leading this forum to gutter.

Waar hablaha Soomaaliyeed faraha ka qaada.