Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Nevermind...

lol i've never experienced love.. and i doubt i will.. I honestly can't see myself LOVING someone. And especially lately i try my best never to get attached to anyone... and you'll be surprised to know it really works. I'm honestly not looking for love... it seems too complicated. And i got enough complications in my life already. I'd rather just have fun n go wit the flow

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

shaka, since u aint man enuff to confort a sis....let a pro do the job....step aside..lets

Silent-Sis

i know i am not a man enough, but thanx once again for that comment as it will make clear for my Beloved that i only have Eyes,Heart and Soul for her and only for her.

so thanx Sis.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

hafsa,,,,,come give me a hug,,,,i need it real bad

Silent sistah...hold on i'll be right there :D Take me to that guy your talking about...and I shall deliver you his head in a hand woven african basket....or I can just forget about killing him and flying down to london and send you a fine a$$ somali king instead. so which is it girl? :D

Shaka---whats wrong with you..why you gotta hate on the sistah?..we all need some lovin'

Darman....i don't even know where to start...but....I believe silent sistah was talking to me when she asked for a hug icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by flying-still:

Shaka---whats wrong with you..why you gotta hate on the sistah?..we all need some lovin.

flying-still, you want to put me into trouble.

let CLOWN hug both of you as he seems to be more than capable of doing that.lol.

Jaabir   

let CLOWN hug both of you as he seems to be more than capable of doing that.lol. [/QB]

You mean you are going to hug them both since you are clown right ?? :D:D:D